SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Frank Gore to Indianapolis

Just 11 running backs since the merger have carried the ball 200 times in their age-32 season, and they collectively haven’t been very good, averaging 3.8 yards per carry. That club drops to five at age 33, and the only guy to do it since the second Clinton administration was Emmitt Smith. That’s a group that includes four Hall of Famers, and even they could muster only 3.7 yards per carry. Gore can still pass block and his patience as a runner is otherworldly, but his work as a receiver has dwindled to virtually nothing. He doesn’t need to get 200 carries to justify his roster spot, but the Colts won’t return value with this sort of contract unless he does.
    Typical no clue journalist. The Gore pickup is more about his blitz pickups for Luck to get the ball to Hilton deep or Johnson mid range than ypc. Indys not trying to have Gore rush them to a SB theyre trying to set up Luck to achieve.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Wow. Only this dumbfukk could try to insult me using me own argument. Fukkin idiot is in over his head.
    Bite me twizzledick. So you think it's a bad move adding a receiver with the most catches and the most yards since he entered the league (2003), all with average to below average quarterbacks? Or a running back (veteran as he may be) who can get the tough yards between tackle and is solid on blitz pickups, unlike the 24 yr. old former 3rd pick in the draft who just got cut? Yeah, over my head. Just like the Thunder winning the West, right? They're adding a few pieces, not rebuilding the entire team. Fuktard.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Bite me twizzledick. So you think it's a bad move adding a receiver with the most catches and the most yards since he entered the league (2003), all with average to below average quarterbacks? Or a running back (veteran as he may be) who can get the tough yards between tackle and is solid on blitz pickups, unlike the 24 yr. old former 3rd pick in the draft who just got cut? Yeah, over my head. Just like the Thunder winning the West, right? Fuktard.

They are treating their roster as if they have to win now. Why is that? They have a 25 year old franchise quarterback who happens to be one of the best in football. Relatively speaking, their window should be infinite. So instead of spending on all these older players, why not be patient and build a winner. Assemble a young talented roster and grow with Luck instead of treating it like you need to win now.

"Win now" never works.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

They're adding a few pieces, not rebuilding the entire team.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    They're adding a few pieces, not rebuilding the entire team.

They're going to need to rebuild their team after this doesn't work. That's the problem.

t-wizzle

Man this team looked great on Sunday...

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Colts suck in the trenches on both sides of the ball but Bills deserve respect, they did this to the Pack last season late in the year at home. Solid team built around a relentless and aggressive defense.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Colts suck in the trenches on both sides of the ball but Bills deserve respect, they did this to the Pack last season late in the year at home. Solid team built around a relentless and aggressive defense.
    This is true. I still don't think this team is any better off than it was 2 years ago. That's not good.

t-wizzle

Team sucks.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I'm sorry, but Luck has to take some of the blame. I'm a huge Stanford fan and I root for Luck, but he has to be better. He needs to lift his team. He has failed so far this season.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You can pencil in the indy for 11–5 next year regardless of who is on the team
    Really? Cuz they look like absolute shit right now.

omega

Pagano is a national embarrassment of a coach. How he has a head coaching job is beyond me.

Luck bears a lot of blame for this loss, but this team is stacked from top to bottom with utter shit, glossed over with more shit, with Luck as the foundation. They will destroy his career and waste all his good years unless he realizes it and takes action. Watch as a franchise quarterback flushes his entire talent and career down the toilet.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Really ? So it was the team that threw all the picks ? Give me a break this kid needs to stop getting a free ride. He sucked big time tonight should have been 2 more picks then their was.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Pagano is a national embarrassment of a coach. How he has a head coaching job is beyond me.

Luck bears a lot of blame for this loss, but this team is stacked from top to bottom with utter shit, glossed over with more shit, with Luck as the foundation. They will destroy his career and waste all his good years unless he realizes it and takes action. Watch as a franchise quarterback flushes his entire talent and career down the toilet.
    Grigson. Not pagano. Grigson.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

colts have problems this yr ...

omega

His fukking line is collapsing literally EVERY single play. His old receiver AJ is a plodding horse who can't get separation, T.Y. is gimpy, and by the time he gets to his third read, the young guns, he's gotten smashed in the mouth.

Look at that travesty last night with Philly. It ALL STARTS UP FRONT. Offensive line. Theirs is garbage. Philly's is garbage. It's disgusting. Luck bears a lot of blame, but he is surrounded by utter crap.

This team has FOR YEARS coasted on Luck's talent and he has glossed over ALL of their weaknesses; their softness, their shitty defense, their IDIOTIC unimaginative coach - Luck has glossed over all of that. This team will go NOWHERE year after year and continue to waste Luck's talent. His career is over.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

Luck himself is crap!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Grigson. Not pagano. Grigson.
    Both of them and don't forget Pep. His play calling is more predictable and generic then a 10-yr old playing Madden online

this is last year's 49'ers season all over again... in Indy

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Luck himself is crap!
    no luck is pretty good

its the oline

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

The issue I see is the secondary and I can understand Wizzle's point about growing the team through the draft but sometimes you can snag a few veterans and find the right chemistry for a run. ie (Gore ran hard, Deanglo at Pitt also)

Luck is a good QB, O-Line is really bad and even worse than that is the secondary even though V-Davis brings a little physicality the rest of it is awful imo. The D-Line actually was okay to me. Good job stopping the run even though late a few leaked through.

I would say some of the signings were probably 60% greed 40% actual progression of the team.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

colts are probably most overrated team

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    The issue I see is the secondary and I can understand Wizzle's point about growing the team through the draft but sometimes you can snag a few veterans and find the right chemistry for a run. ie (Gore ran hard, Deanglo at Pitt also)

Luck is a good QB, O-Line is really bad and even worse than that is the secondary even though V-Davis brings a little physicality the rest of it is awful imo. The D-Line actually was okay to me. Good job stopping the run even though late a few leaked through.

I would say some of the signings were probably 60% greed 40% actual progression of the team.
    that was only amplified by 1000% today because... 2nd starting CB Toler was out, Slot starting CB Butler was out, drafted rookie Smith is out for idk how long... and then it was all but over once Davis hurt himself going for a big hit instead of just wrapping a guy up... if you know all the starting CB's are out besides yourself why do you do that? they literally had guys off the practice squad who had NEVER played CB b4 in a regular season game out there in the 2nd half... they could do nothing but play zone D

the CBs out there once Davis was out are the 5th 6th and 7th CBs... I was trying to catch if they had any backup safeties out there trying to play slot CB or whatever... my brain hurts. no more thinking about it.

all they could do was blitz and pray or sit in zone and be picked apart by the spread offense with so many scrub CB and bad coverage LB like DQ

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    colts are probably most overrated team
    or Eagles with all the non-30 year old "names" they signed lol

t-wizzle

Like I said. Garbage team.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wizzle not a good looke for u. Let's bury this thread in the subforum

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Wizzle not a good looke for u. Let's bury this thread in the subforum
    What

t-wizzle

This team is a joke.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

This team is a joke.
    totally agree man. what is the best play for the early games today?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    totally agree man. what is the best play for the early games today?
    I posted Clemson, Washington, northwestern, and Indiana the last two days. Did you fade those?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

I posted Clemson, Washington, northwestern, and Indiana the last two days. Did you fade those?
    i know man, that's why i'm asking for your best play on these early games, gonna tail. i saw you like Jets but is there anything you like more?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    i know man, that's why i'm asking for your best play on these early games, gonna tail. i saw you like Jets but is there anything you like more?
    Only took the Jets so far. How much you putting on Seattle?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Only took the Jets so far.
    Favorite play of the week.
    Nice bet ya fukkhead

Hahah...favorite play of the week
    What a DUMBFUKK!!! Little Matty just can't win in life...

t-wizzle

Brutal

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Colts should have gone on 4th and 8 with 22 seconds left in regulation from the Houston 48. Even if you don't make it, you leave them at their own 48 with no timeouts. They are unlikely to hit plays to beat you. You know your defense is gassed at that point and you're not winning in OT.

AngryMale
    AngryMale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Colts should have gone on 4th and 8 with 22 seconds left in regulation from the Houston 48. Even if you don't make it, you leave them at their own 48 with no timeouts. They are unlikely to hit plays to beat you. You know your defense is gassed at that point and you're not winning in OT.
    So you know your defense is gassed and you potentially send them out there with the other team under 20 yards away from a makeable field goal? 22 seconds an eternity in that situation. Also they went for a 4th and inches earlier and go stopped when they could of had a 30 yard fg.

First 123 Last