labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This line is a joke. +7 for one of the best overall teams in the NFC. Lions are good for 1 playoff win this year. Dallas defense is terrible. How many guys on their D are actually big name players. Hardly any. When Detroit shuts down the Dallas run game, it's gonna be on Romo to try and win the game, and that's just not gonna happen on a big stage. Calvin will dominate Dallas's secondary and look for Bush and Bell to have good overall games. Stafford in a dome -- lions playing the Cowboys in the first round was the biggest gift for which they could have asked.

Trust me, this is way too many points for this Lions team. This will be a close game, but Detroit will control the tempo of this game and force Dallas to do things they are not normally accustomed to doing -- like playing from behind, and forcing to abandon the run at times. Murray will not run for more than 4 yards per carry.

Lions + 7 for $660
    Lions ML +270 for $300
    With Suh out and the whole world on Dallas why not wait for the line to move to +7.5/8 ?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

There's no chance they beat Dallas. Detroit offense sucks, Stafford is a fraud! Megatron gets triple teamed all day, Romo goes wild. Game over at halftime. End of story

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    ....Just booked my flight to Dallas this morning. Can't risk missing a Lions playoff win.
    Too bad Suh doesn't feel the same way you do.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

LMAO

stafford on the road...

2014 Splits PASSING RUSHING
    SPLIT CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
    TOTAL 363 602 4,257 60.3 7.07 73 22 12 45 85.7 43 93 2.2 18 2
    HOME 191 284 2,256 67.3 7.94 73 13 6 21 97.7 21 18 0.9 8 1
    AWAY 172 318 2,001 54.1 6.29 59 9 6 24 74.9 22 75 3.4 18 1

lions are almost last in the league with their run game bush and bell

thank you for securing my dallas bet dumbfukk

you wizzle and bear = instant mushes

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    romo vs stafford to see who the biggest big game bum of all time is

Both go 18-37, 194 yards, 1INT/1Fumble. Maybe one of them sneak out a TD. FG's will be plentiful.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm a Lions fan and I think the Cowboys win fairly easily. The Lions are completely overrated. Stafford can't win a game on the road vs any team worth a shit.

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Oh look its the guy who thinks he's smart because he bet all his money on the Heat vs that Mavs and lost it all. In his spare time he wanks to lebron and Kobe highlights and argues that the Nets were a lock to win the East last year with the best starting 5 in NBA history. You are a disgrace to Nas fans everywhere BTW

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Stafford is a glorified Jay Cutler. Guy makes so many bad decisions it's unreal. Cowboys are as balanced as any team right now. I wouldn't take the Lions at +14. They're gonna get smashed, even if they had Suh they'd get picked apart. All the cowboys have to do on offense is stay balanced and run a few play actions. Oh did I mention the Lions have a horrific offense?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    romo vs stafford to see who the biggest big game bum of all time is
    Stafford wins that award hands down, that tubby little shit

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

What's goats pct on these? 30%?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

This line is a joke. +7 for one of the best overall teams in the NFC. Lions are good for 1 playoff win this year. Dallas defense is terrible. How many guys on their D are actually big name players. Hardly any. When Detroit shuts down the Dallas run game, it's gonna be on Romo to try and win the game, and that's just not gonna happen on a big stage. Calvin will dominate Dallas's secondary and look for Bush and Bell to have good overall games. Stafford in a dome -- lions playing the Cowboys in the first round was the biggest gift for which they could have asked.

Trust me, this is way too many points for this Lions team. This will be a close game, but Detroit will control the tempo of this game and force Dallas to do things they are not normally accustomed to doing -- like playing from behind, and forcing to abandon the run at times. Murray will not run for more than 4 yards per carry.

Lions + 7 for $660
    Lions ML +270 for $300
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I love this play.

Dallas is a fukkin joke.

This is a show me type bet.

Prove you can win a playoff game Tony Homo.

Now I know what to do. Heck, might even get some futures.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I took the Cowboys after this thread.
    Suh suspended, Lions have poor running game compared to Demarco Murray and the Cowboys and Home field advantage.

skiliftguy
    skiliftguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

A fat black guy from Detroit guaranteeing his team is going to win...sounds legit to me.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't believe Stafford is taking the heat now? Interesting actually. I guess it's about that time now?

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Just can't go against the running game on the Dallas side and now with Suh out, it makes big 'D' even better. Dallas offense seems to be rolling now. I still have that Dall/SEA game in my head earlier this year when Romo went in there and took care of business. Curious if the same can happen in the next round for them which I believe would be Green Bay. Only fear at this point is that this game may start to look too easy and we all know what happens when everyone piles on one side (still going with Dall in this spot). Good luck in your plays..

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I think Goat is on the right side here.

I would go so far as to call Detroit +7 a no-brainer if not for the Suh suspension, as well the health of Detroit's offensive line. Larry Warford was carted off the field in the Packer game, and his absence, combined with the earlier season ending injury to LaAdrian Waddle, leaves them thin on the right side. Raiola returns from suspension, but Warford and Waddle are arguably the two best offensive linemen for the Lions.

But the good news for the Lions is that I'm not sure the Dallas defense can exploit the injuries to the Lions' OL, and if Stafford gets time, forget about it... Detroit's offense has regressed this season, but they are still loaded with skill talent and will be a handful for Dallas, especially on turf.

Everybody is harping on Stafford's road record against good teams and so forth, but this might be as good a playoff matchup as Stafford could have hoped for. The Cowboys defense has overachieved this year and that's a credit to them and their staff... but they are, by no means, a dominant defense and they are going to have trouble in this game.

This kinda reminds me of last year's wildcard game between the Saints and the Eagles... everyone was loving the Eagles at home, stating the Saint's pitiful road record ad nauseum. Brees couldn't get it done outdoors and blah, blah, blah. Well, the Saints ended that trend and I expect the Lions may very well do the same, or at least get the cover.

Detroit or nothing for me.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Dallas will dominate if this game is not in the hands of Tony Romo.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dallas will dominate if this game is not in the hands of Tony Romo.
    Broncos need romo

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    There's no chance they beat Dallas. Detroit offense sucks, Stafford is a fraud! Megatron gets triple teamed all day, Romo goes wild. Game over at halftime. End of story
    LOL do you know football? If Megatron is getting tripled team then Rod Marinelli should get fired. No one should get tripled team.

Also calling a QB a fraud when the Lions O-line is decimated (easily the least amount of time given) is asinine. Shows what kind of knowledge idiots on here have about the game of football.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

As a Lions fan... this was the matchup I wanted. Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen. Not touching +7 though.

IlianGeorgiev
    [Too Long]
    IlianGeorgiev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cowboys are going to have a problem covering Calvin Johnson. It will be a very high scoring game. Both teams in the high 20's. Would not surprise me at all if Tony Romo chokes again.
    Thanks for sharing good news.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good job Goat. You're on the right side, at least with the spread.

Losing Suh hurts though. Dumbass monkey.
    Racist

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

the best play for this game will be dallas moneyline (no need for greed ...just win) again for all that doubt me look at my past SBR picks

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

In most years I would have not made a wager on this game.....in fact, in most years I wouldn't have bet this game with somebody else's money, let alone mine......BUT, this is a very different season.

When Dallas was 7-3 I was still predicting an 8-8 season....I could see it all happening....but it didn't happen. All of the typical Dallas mistakes....well, they just were not as prevalent. And I am not saying that the mistakes didn't come back to haunt them....I am saying that they just weren't making them. I watched every game this year and unlike most years where I saw them falling apart.....they kept it together. This can be attributed to two things:

1. Romo has finally either grown up or calmed down enough to manage his team.

2. Jason Garrett, while still being an idiot, has made about 80% less mistakes than in years past.

NOW, this doesn't mean that the Boys are a lock this weekend.....but I think they win this game by 10-14 points (and yes I have already locked in my bet ATS).

The Cowboys D, whole not being laden with pass rushers, is playing well as a unit. I believe their numbers are somewhat deceiving and may have a little bit of a correction in the playoffs, but not to the degree that others do. Detroit will not be able to move the ball with Bell and Bush (Bush needs a full off-season to recoup still) and the backs are playing well enough to handle Mega and Tate....they won't shut them down, but I believe that they will hold them to 17-21 points total. I now this is a dome.....but this is a team that put up how many points against a much worse GB D?

The Cowboys O-line has a distinct advantage here and I believe that the Cowboys will be able to run and pass the ball both. If either one of these had been shut down, then they would have been in trouble.

The two biggest reasons I see Dallas winning and covering here are:

1. Dallas will win the turnover battle.....+1 and maybe +2? That is huge. Detroit will get down early and Stafford will make at least one or two poor decisions and throw a pick or two

2. My father told me to never bet against a streak. Stafford 0-16 against winning teams on the road.....I know this number isn't ATS, but it's a start.

Prediction:

Dallas 34 Detroit 17

GL everyone

ilikecoons
    ilikecoons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stafford 0-16 on the road in his career against teams with a winning record.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions + 7 for $660
    Lions ML +270 for $300
    I laughed. Thanks goat.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hope not, put 100 on Cowboys to win the SB.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    good news for dallas here
    jfc

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Can not see Detroit winning this Game Goat. Maybe cover the number, but that is it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This game is more about Lions offense. Calvin Johnson is a hall of fame player. I don't see anyone near Calvin Johnson on either side of the ball for Dallas. Golden Tate is a guy Dallas will have no answer for. Reggie Bush in a dome? Joique Bell will do his part. Stafford is going to unleash -- I'm telling you. People don't understand what the Lions passing attack is gonna do to Dallas. This game is in the bag.

Missing Suh is big, and I see your hesitancy with Detroit...but look at the other side of the ball. NFL is all about matchups. It's a week to week kind of league, not what have you done for me over the course of the season.
    calvin cant hold dez's jock these days.. who the hell in det shit secondary gonna check dez? i know you love stars so this only way i can try and relate to you. dez/murry/romo the 3 biggest stars in this gm. with the boys oline being number 4.. then a broken down calvin comes in a distant 5th..

in seriousness i was considering det with the points but was waiting to see if the pos commish would screw them, figured he would, of coarse they would like dal to move on. nobody gives a shit bout det. no Suh equals no bet on det for me. maybe over, maybe dal teased down. i dunno, no interest in det now that they gonna hbave to commit extra bodies to stopping the run cause now either murry controls the gm or romo carves them up..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-30-14 at 05:04 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecoons View Post
    Stafford 0-16 on the road in his career against teams with a winning record.
    but goat says they are a top team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    What's goats pct on these? 30%?
    seems high..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    As a Lions fan... this was the matchup I wanted. Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen. Not touching +7 though.
    Not sure why you wanted this matchup. DAL is hot right now. No Suh and Fairley, Lions might get run over.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Not sure why you wanted this matchup. DAL is hot right now. No Suh and Fairley, Lions might get run over.
    hottest team in the NFL currently with Seattle ... i dont see why anyone would have wanted to play any of these 2 teams

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Anything can happen boys

Murray is prone to fumbling and I can see him dropping a few here

Detroit is very physical and will be physical here. Detroit is #1 against the run, losing Suh hurts, but their other boys are big boys. They also have a lot of offensive weapons

The Cowboys are in a spot where they will probably cause a public burial. The Cowboys DON'T win when they are supposed to. If Detroit slows down the run, Romo will be forced to throw and that is when he makes mistakes

I'd rather the Cowboys on the road then at home. Anyone remember Philly vs. Cowboys in Dallas? How about when Houston moved the ball on them?

Detroit +7 or no play. Dallas vs. Detroit games are always whacky dome games and come down to late field goals

If you want to take Dallas, throw them in a parlay with Carolina or something

Tread lightly
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 12-30-14 at 12:03 PM.

First 12345 ... Last