1. #36
    zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 7,276
    Betpoints: 287

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Kraken needs to sober UP. Thats no way to welcome someone to the neighborhood now is it
    No it isn't - normally.
    But Bill, you gotta understand: This guy joins, opens a thread - and doesn't even tell us his rooster size???
    I mean come on, you know how important this thing is around here (no homo, but we need this info for statistics etc)!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

  2. #37
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 28,917
    Betpoints: 532

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Steve you ball juggling cumm snifflin taint lickin filthy fukking jew, who in gods good green earth gave you priviliges to make a thread? The fukk is this anyways? You might wanna think long and hard about Dozers proposition and GTFO and back into kiddie land you lego chewing bastard child. go fukk yourself
    What a dick

  3. #38
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Crazy in here, right?

    We should ditch these guys and go camping.
    Name:  amused.gif
Views: 150
Size:  1.76 MB

  4. #39
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,915
    Betpoints: 6713

    beware of a mall cop that has the name rangers in it. If your young and good-looking; he will stalk you. Beware of sour twist because he'll want to know if you took hooked on phonics. Fade big bear, lakerboy and chico2663. You will be rich!
    Last edited by chico2663; 11-21-14 at 12:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  5. #40
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,088
    Betpoints: 649

    Steve where are your plays ???

  6. #41
    scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-13
    Posts: 3,504

    Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    No it isn't - normally.
    But Bill, you gotta understand: This guy joins, opens a thread - and doesn't even tell us his rooster size???
    I mean come on, you know how important this thing is around here (no homo, but we need this info for statistics etc)!
    fcking hilarious.

    no love for this hilarious shit guys?

    i laughed hard at the first post.

  7. #42
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-12
    Posts: 9,364
    Betpoints: 544

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    beware of a mall cop that has the name rangers in it. If your young and good-looking; he will stalk you. Beware of sour twist because he'll want to know if you took hooked on phonics. Fade big bear, lakerboy and chico2663. You will be rich!
    Lol

  8. #43
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 28,917
    Betpoints: 532

    Can we get an update on Steve?

    He was a real barn burner

  9. #44
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,724
    Betpoints: 13164

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Steve you ball juggling cumm snifflin taint lickin filthy fukking jew, who in gods good green earth gave you priviliges to make a thread? The fukk is this anyways? You might wanna think long and hard about Dozers proposition and GTFO and back into kiddie land you lego chewing bastard child. go fukk yourself

  10. #45
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    What's the purpose of these ghost accounts?

  11. #46
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 28,917
    Betpoints: 532



    Wonder what happened to Steve

    I think of him often

First 12
Top