spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Who is this Bateman_Patrick?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

hey wally, amazing vids, but can you upload them to youtube as well? SBR.tv vids are way too huge and the quality is relatively the same on youtube. you uploaded the previous vids, so i hope this isn't a problem.

thanks again! can't wait to watch!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I love Taco ninja!

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

It was the voices made that video special.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

is this program from nintendo wii? i would like more jj gold mateierial here

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loved the Lostache-Justin and Nicky spoofs, but this one sucked.
    Stick to the more current events you know something about. Most people here don't even remember BPl and I don't imagine those voices work in this one. Nicky's was right on, however.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

would have thought BP would have a charles bronson type of voice, but maybe that was the joke

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

BP's character looked like Adam Sandler circa The Wedding Singer.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Masu485, I will load both formats from now on.

Compaq, the program is on the website XtraNormal.

Reno, I understand how this one is not current due to the character Bateman_Patrick. I didn't even know him. However the focus point of the video is that you never want to challenge or draw the attention of Tacomax. Plus I did this one primarily for Mudcat. In a thread where I asked for links and suggestions this one came from Muddy and since I want to eventually create a video using most everyone here I am trying to use some of the suggestions from the 3 Questions thread.

wtf, the voice is because when I was reading the thread that Muddy gave me it started off with an argument between BP and another guy. Reading it I couldn't help but think of two little kids arguing. Even later in the thread when we learn BP is 31 I still wanted the little kid voice. That for me was critical.

Tacomax is a very funny/sarcastic poster. He is also AMAZING at digging up posters history. I wanted the focus to be more on his all incompassing nature of uncovering detals that are like that of a Jedi Knight or in this case a Ninja of the internet.

wal66

For Masu........

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it. It is more than just a quick gag. It has has depth and subtlety. It has complex character development. It seems like it could lead to a full-length motion picture. (Possible title: PWNAGE)

I can understand how newcomers wouldn't be able to connect with it but I say it is good every once in awhile to have something that caters to people who know their forum history.

Too bad you couldn't make Patrick stutter but that would have been wishing for too much.

wal66

Mudcat, I could have and probably should have for a better overall effect. I just simply couldn't get the initial argument out of my head and thinking how childish it sounded. was too, was not, was too, I know you are but what am I, is what I got out of the first portion of the thread.

I will do more historical momments from SBR, but it will require the help of others like yourself with links. I will do them periodically to add something for older SBR'rs (of which I am not one) but I don't know how good they will be because it's so perspective generated.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, no - you make your artistic choices. It's all good.

The bateman shtick was not just childish but really extremely sad if you look at it. A guy going on the internet attacking people who had his own perceived shortcomings. A drug user going after guys for using drugs. A homosexual who could imagine no more devastating insult than calling people fags.

Kind of like an anti-semitic Jew.

Someone ending up that full of self-loathing is a poignant story of our time at its essence. Add to that a guy with Shadow-like control over him. Seriously - I'm thinking full-length feature exploring the human condition. Maybe not a big box office success - but the Oscar voters would take notice.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Solid bump Gym Teacher. Too bad Taco was exposed as a fraud after I met Bread live and he confirmed that what Taco posted was false.

Look I know making no money sucks but maybe you could go back to business school?