boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

What was the price for the KC/SF series?

Just curious if anyone can share what the odds were to win the series. We are at game 7 winner take all. As of now, the Royals are minus 140 and probably rising. I think there is a lot of good value on SF but I need to know the price set for the series. I'm thinking KC was minus around 120. Also, wonder if KC players will hedge their bets or let it ride. Everyone thinks the home team will win game 7 but this SF team finds ways to win and you can get a great price. Lines are usually very tight and KC opened -28 and may go to -50 by game time. Thx

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Kc -115 +/-

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

There is no correlation to what the series price was before the series and what the Game 7 line is, there would have been more correlation if Game 7 was a battle of aces. With that said, I think the Royals closed around -114 at Pinny.

boomer62

Maybe or maybe not. But if I'm the book, I'm looking at how much money I have on each side for the series. If I have a lot on KC for the series and then if I have a lot coming in on KC for the game then I'm going to keep raising the line. I may take a shot on SF because of the good value. If I took SF for the series I get like even money back but now I can get them back plus 130 or more. It's just my mind set that has worked for me for many years. I pay attention to the opening line set compared to my lines and then see where the money goes and love to go against one sided public action and always looking for good value on certain games. I had Pitt big against the Colts this week, Dallas against the Seahawks, etc.
    thanks for your help.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Sf close -124 at pinny. Kc was +110.

boomer62

See, that's what I'm talking about! Wasn't going to bet but I had to take SF