Bad Behavior
    Misinformation

You get my drift

Judgement call but so many it would be obvious

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You do all of the above you fukkin mutt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Great idea. For every stupid thread you start -100 points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Powderguy, and Delicious

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Great idea. For every stupid thread you start -100 points.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

blow me mods

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Misinformation

Misinformation is OK but disinformation is a major problem

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

All the points should be put in a pot and have a weekly sbr lotto

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Bad behavior I definitely agree with, such as bashing and ruining threads that are created for purpose and include no valuable information only taking time away something that can't get won back: time. I have spent valuable time going from thread to thread. Let's just give the example of a game. This is a fake example, or not, i don't know, i haven't looked. "MSU VS OSU--Who you taking?" While there is likely to be 7 other threads about the game, 5/7 will most likely include no relevant information, pure bashing/hate/ill intent to trash and bash someone else.

This forum is clearly different than any other public forum because of it's obvious nature, but among other things, a lot of board members take this site very seriously. They use it as a tool. They use it as a backing for re-assurance, and they use it to get information quickly. That doesn't just mean tailing someone, but possible player updates/weather/conditions/etc. The way things are here it begins to destroy the value of the community because so many forum member's here are such negative human beings and treat the next guy with less than respect, but just with no integrity. I absolutely agree JJ, but I don't agree that just any user be able to click a button to "take away" betpoints from someone, for no reason. If that happened, then the d1ckheads that continue to do all of the aforementioned actions in my post will only use that as a t00l to continue being the t00l that they are.

I believe that some kind of system could definitely be in play to "minimize" and "clean things up a bit" including some type of integration with your idea. It does make great logical sense.

Moreover, I completely agree with your idea that "misinformation" should be penalized upon the poster. I really like that idea. But what defines misinformation? Posting a bad play? I don't think that our pro-cappers that give everyone free picks to tail off of only to b!tch when they go 1-2 on the day they take the picks have any right to use that as "misinformation" against them and penalize them, as those free cappers on here are a godsend to more than just a dozen or two people on this site. However, interpreted the way that I do, and the way you and the rest of us that understand how that may be defined in the true way that it could be defined, should be severely penalized IMO.

I think that (AS AN EXAMPLE*), only AFTER upon the discretion of a moderator/admin THOROUGH REVIEW OF ANY INFRACTION, AND ONLY AFTER, and judgement awarded against the board member should they *lose 25-50% of possible BP's*, possible account ban for 3 days upon first offense, 14 days the second offense, and life-ban following the third. I am the administrator on 1 particular forum and a Senior moderator on two others and have had the pleasure of cleaning up, policing, and dealing with the scum's that come on boards just to ruin it, ruin people's day with just nonsense and crap talking, and an entire host of other things that I have to spend at least a full work day per week just to clean up, monitor, and execute action based upon discussion's that I will have with the other members of those boards given the task to moderate.

Coming here, this is an awesome place. I love this site. It boasts action, hilarity, a wealth of information, and sometimes a let down and a half tailing bad pickers. One thing that it does have more than any forum I have been on is that statistically speaking, the average member on here (I said average people, meaning everyone together dividing) have much higher emotions running, with well understood reason. With emotion, there will be envy, jealous, hate, and thankfulness. With all of those emotions everywhere, you are going to get everything from scammers, spammers, jokester's that won their first half a unit ever, and the guy that lost his bankroll. It isn't surprising I think I have seen about 8 threads in the last 10 hours (I've been asleep the last 8, heh) of just guys that have joined "today, or yesterday, whenever i viewed.....
    "Fixed game!!!! Email Iheartc0ck@d0uchebahc3ntral@SlurpAdee.co m with $350 to get the winner!!" There are the most giving people and the most desperate people here. There are the mate hateful people here, and the most honest, great spirited, best people I have ever met online found on these boards.

It's a shame that people cannot just play to win or lose. I personally took a 5 figure hit last week, and when I tell you it smashed me, I don't mean it like the people saying "If I lose tonight im completely done im bankrupt im bla bla...." No. I didn't post, because I don't need to draw attention in my own thread after I lose in the hopes that someone will help me out with their great picks or do something to help me out of my own situation. I let my n*ts hang and woke up to a new day and told myself that it's life and i'll be okay. I come on here happy, never hateful, and just be the best person I can be.

I'm by no means saying crap-talking is something 100% wrong and should be terminated. We're sports fans for god sakes, I don't think my best friends and I can talk for 1 minute without crap-talking, its a factor of the fun that goes along with the addiction, or fun, depending on who you are, it just fuels it. However, JJ, I see you post a lot and I will honestly say that I agree and disagree with both with posts you make, however, I have to say that I do agree that you are correct in that something could and should be done, given there are the resources, time, commitment, and care enough of forum staff to implement those ideas and create a system that benefits board members as a whole.

With that said, have a nice day guys!! Gonna be a hell of a day. Go Buckeyes and Mizz, can't wait to watch 2 those wins! (I expect ^^^^ to come on now that I through that in just for laughs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Merella, and semibluff

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

^Didn't read that fukin book.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

^^wtf. a dissertation?! this isn't grad school, pal

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    ^Didn't read that fukin book.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved137 View Post
    Bad behavior I definitely agree with, such as bashing and ruining threads that are created for purpose and include no valuable information only taking time away something that can't get won back: time. I have spent valuable time going from thread to thread. Let's just give the example of a game. This is a fake example, or not, i don't know, i haven't looked. "MSU VS OSU--Who you taking?" While there is likely to be 7 other threads about the game, 5/7 will most likely include no relevant information, pure bashing/hate/ill intent to trash and bash someone else.

This forum is clearly different than any other public forum because of it's obvious nature, but among other things, a lot of board members take this site very seriously. They use it as a tool. They use it as a backing for re-assurance, and they use it to get information quickly. That doesn't just mean tailing someone, but possible player updates/weather/conditions/etc. The way things are here it begins to destroy the value of the community because so many forum member's here are such negative human beings and treat the next guy with less than respect, but just with no integrity. I absolutely agree JJ, but I don't agree that just any user be able to click a button to "take away" betpoints from someone, for no reason. If that happened, then the d1ckheads that continue to do all of the aforementioned actions in my post will only use that as a t00l to continue being the t00l that they are.

I believe that some kind of system could definitely be in play to "minimize" and "clean things up a bit" including some type of integration with your idea. It does make great logical sense.

Moreover, I completely agree with your idea that "misinformation" should be penalized upon the poster. I really like that idea. But what defines misinformation? Posting a bad play? I don't think that our pro-cappers that give everyone free picks to tail off of only to b!tch when they go 1-2 on the day they take the picks have any right to use that as "misinformation" against them and penalize them, as those free cappers on here are a godsend to more than just a dozen or two people on this site. However, interpreted the way that I do, and the way you and the rest of us that understand how that may be defined in the true way that it could be defined, should be severely penalized IMO.

I think that (AS AN EXAMPLE*), only AFTER upon the discretion of a moderator/admin THOROUGH REVIEW OF ANY INFRACTION, AND ONLY AFTER, and judgement awarded against the board member should they *lose 25-50% of possible BP's*, possible account ban for 3 days upon first offense, 14 days the second offense, and life-ban following the third. I am the administrator on 1 particular forum and a Senior moderator on two others and have had the pleasure of cleaning up, policing, and dealing with the scum's that come on boards just to ruin it, ruin people's day with just nonsense and crap talking, and an entire host of other things that I have to spend at least a full work day per week just to clean up, monitor, and execute action based upon discussion's that I will have with the other members of those boards given the task to moderate.

Coming here, this is an awesome place. I love this site. It boasts action, hilarity, a wealth of information, and sometimes a let down and a half tailing bad pickers. One thing that it does have more than any forum I have been on is that statistically speaking, the average member on here (I said average people, meaning everyone together dividing) have much higher emotions running, with well understood reason. With emotion, there will be envy, jealous, hate, and thankfulness. With all of those emotions everywhere, you are going to get everything from scammers, spammers, jokester's that won their first half a unit ever, and the guy that lost his bankroll. It isn't surprising I think I have seen about 8 threads in the last 10 hours (I've been asleep the last 8, heh) of just guys that have joined "today, or yesterday, whenever i viewed.....
    "Fixed game!!!! Email Iheartc0ck@d0uchebahc3ntral@SlurpAdee.co m with $350 to get the winner!!" There are the most giving people and the most desperate people here. There are the mate hateful people here, and the most honest, great spirited, best people I have ever met online found on these boards.

It's a shame that people cannot just play to win or lose. I personally took a 5 figure hit last week, and when I tell you it smashed me, I don't mean it like the people saying "If I lose tonight im completely done im bankrupt im bla bla...." No. I didn't post, because I don't need to draw attention in my own thread after I lose in the hopes that someone will help me out with their great picks or do something to help me out of my own situation. I let my n*ts hang and woke up to a new day and told myself that it's life and i'll be okay. I come on here happy, never hateful, and just be the best person I can be.

I'm by no means saying crap-talking is something 100% wrong and should be terminated. We're sports fans for god sakes, I don't think my best friends and I can talk for 1 minute without crap-talking, its a factor of the fun that goes along with the addiction, or fun, depending on who you are, it just fuels it. However, JJ, I see you post a lot and I will honestly say that I agree and disagree with both with posts you make, however, I have to say that I do agree that you are correct in that something could and should be done, given there are the resources, time, commitment, and care enough of forum staff to implement those ideas and create a system that benefits board members as a whole.

With that said, have a nice day guys!! Gonna be a hell of a day. Go Buckeyes and Mizz, can't wait to watch 2 those wins! (I expect ^^^^ to come on now that I through that in just for laughs.
    ^what he said^

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    All the points should be put in a pot and have a weekly sbr lotto
    I like this idea.

Set it up JJ.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jj give me 2000

need them bad

thanks

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Odds anyone read post #8 ?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Odds anyone read post #8 ?
    Ain't nobody got time for that, Bucker.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Ain't nobody got time for that, Bucker.
    Grammar even on point who is this man? I must no more very suspicious.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Every broke dick non pro commenting in this thread

yeah I'd hate it if you guys lost out on buying that SBR hat

Then one writes a friggin novel

Cant make this shit up

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Cant make this shit up
    Yo Philly...we are ALL aware SBR is all you have and hang on to....but just because you are "SBR PRO" doesn't mean you are rich....

I can almost guarantee you are struggling financially...

RudyRuetigger

Cant make this shit up
    says the guy that goes pro for $100 then sucks every hotel stay out of sbr

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Philly guy crying during every FREE contest

Horny when he gets enough tips to make a trip...

Man....Has he ever heard of the saying..."Don't chit where you sleep"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Can't take a mans stash.. The would be a crime and injustice..

RudyRuetigger

funny are you drinking???

seem actually funny today

which is very weird

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cant make this shit up
    Bet points don't even work for non pros... Not sure why they are even commenting on this subject????.. Good point Philly.. Funny how that happens..

I still don't understand why every non pro doesn't give 2 bet points a day to SBR PROS that deliver winning posts whether it be a funny post, a winning pick post or a great meme post? It would be a cool thing to do daily... Would get this forum jumping.. Maybe some of the Pros would stop hatting on the broke non pros too...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-23-17 at 02:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave JIBBBY 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Yo Philly...we are ALL aware SBR is all you have and hang on to....but just because you are "SBR PRO" doesn't mean you are rich....

I can almost guarantee you are struggling financially...
    says the guy taking test to help his career

Funny made low 6 figures last year working 9 months out of the year.....b

Anytime you want to compare 401K's (please explain to rudy what that is) I'm all ears

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    says the guy that goes pro for $100 then sucks every hotel stay out of sbr
    Rudy you drunk prick you're just hating because you didn't have the 700 up front to purchase your ticket....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

And BOTH OF YOU, get off my ass.........I gave a black guy a job last week....washing dishes...just bumped him to $15 an hour..........more than 3/4 of you fuks make here

RudyRuetigger

Rudy you drunk prick you're just hating because you didn't have the 700 up front to purchase your ticket....
    why would I want to hang out with you

what exactly do you have to offer?

guys go to bashes for these reasons:

1. make friends because they have 0
    2. free poker tourneys
    3. free vacation
    4. fat, ugly, and no woman so think they will get lucky in a 3rd world country

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

why would I want to hang out with you

what exactly do you have to offer?

guys go to bashes for these reasons:

1. make friends because they have 0
    2. free poker tourneys
    3. free vacation
    4. fat, ugly, and no woman so think they will get lucky in a 3rd world country
    Rudy it's sad you think this way...I've met some great guys at these bashes. Yes the 2nd place and $1600 won for 2nd at the bash poker tourney was an added bonus............and who wouldn't want a free vacation....I'll be traveling abroad 3 times this year. Whens the last time you left the county you live in.

Rudy I've been with the same beautiful, 11 years younger than me woman for 8 years now....

RudyRuetigger

Rudy it's sad you think this way...I've met some great guys at these bashes. Yes the 2nd place and $1600 won for 2nd at the bash poker tourney was an added bonus............and who wouldn't want a free vacation....I'll be traveling abroad 3 times this year. Whens the last time you left the county you live in.

Rudy I've been with the same beautiful, 11 years younger than me woman for 8 years now....
    and are a pga pro that hires the people to wash dishes?

you know maybe I could say ok if you are director of golf

but that post screams you went from waiting tables up to manager of the kitchen at local country club

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

and are a pga pro that hires the people to wash dishes?

you know maybe I could say ok if you are director of golf

but that post screams you went from waiting tables up to manager of the kitchen at local country club
    Rudy i'm not a PGA Pro....because we have a pool and large banquet facility, I have to wear many hats....come out to the Philly / SJ area. Round of golf on me......you only have to pay the cart fee

RudyRuetigger

Rudy i'm not a PGA Pro....because we have a pool and large banquet facility, I have to wear many hats....come out to the Philly / SJ area. Round of golf on me......you only have to pay the cart fee
    who will pay for the cart of beer???

it cannot all fit on my cart

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

who will pay for the cart of beer???

it cannot all fit on my cart
    Rudy I will make sure one of our beverage cart girls follows just YOU around for the whole round

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

You are insecure as phuck philly...

I am sure you are a great guy....but insecure as can be...

Call me, I will explain it all

RudyRuetigger

Rudy I will make sure one of our beverage cart girls follows just YOU around for the whole round
    pass

if I tip $2 a beer I will owe too much at end of round

even I do not have that kinda money

would be atleast $50 and times are tough

12 Last