Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Brandon Triche

How bad is this dude? I bet cuse fans can't wait to get this kid out of town.

I wonder if he's in somebody's pocket the way he's played down the stretch.

I always thought he was a punk, but he is killing this team.

And WTF can CJ Fair get a touch or 2?

I'm on Hall +14 but I don't get what Jimmy is doing w/ this offense right now.

CJ one of the better players in the nation and can't get a touch, MCW can get to rim anytime he wants but has no aggressiveness.

Once one thing goes wrong Triche has the worst body language and it reflects on his teammates.

On a Positive note, James Sutherland is str8 lights outs.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

my son said syracuse was gonna lose to "the hall" so i took the +14

i'll laugh my ass off if he's right, he throws out random stuff like that and it almost always comes true

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This team is an embarrassment. Has been for weeks.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Also on Hall +14, thinking Boeheim could care less about these conference tourney games.

Although he needs to right the ship since they lost 4 of their last 5 games.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Why Grant doesn't get more PT is beyond me as well

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Southerland is a chucker but when he's on its a blast to watch

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This team is an embarrassment. Has been for weeks.
    Exactly. Im not on this game but Im rootin for a Seton Hall SU victory

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i cant stand watching syracuse games because of how ugly Michael (I cant pick which last name I want) Williams is.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

LKid:

my take on it is this: Him and MCW seem to kind of compete with each other and its a negative thing. Sometimes when one brings the ball up the other looks mad at small things like that. They often times to call for ball from each other all the time. It doesnt seem like much but small things like that make up for it.

he is also not used to being a leader and he seems to be trying way too hard to be the guy.....it honestly makes me mad that he has assumed this role where he thinks he needs to do it all. To say hes a punk though is a stretch though..hes actually a great kid but take that for what its worth.

Jimmy B is always loyal to players, thats why grant doesnt start or get a lot of time....he sticks to the guys he thinks are the ones who have earned their spot..think back to having scoop start of waiters. Waiters clear starter but Scoop was his senior.

Next year with Tyler Ennis coming in and a player like CJ Fair leading the team with that quiet confidence, i think the team will be in a much better place. This year was a mess with everyone on the floor thinking they were the guy.

Heres hoping MCW goes to the draft cuz i really cant stand that guy at all......all the criticism cuse has gotten has been well deserved BUT Jimmy B has been saying all year it was crazy they were ranked that high and they would be exposed in the conference play....the rankings this year made people think this program was a real "lock" to be a top team.....the cuse fans like me had this cautious optimism where we didnt know if they were really good or what.

Sorry for rambling....just my take on some things and would love to answer follow up questions
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Kellmanator
    Kellmanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

MCW is the downfall of this entire team. Triche was one of the most consistent players cuse had before this season. Shows you how one player affect another.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

got my ass handed to me so went minor tilt and bet Seton Hall +16.5 live looking good..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I can't stand Triche, and the announcers make it sound like he is all world. Damn joke.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

nice squeaker cover

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

He played under control in the second half but its against Seton Hall.

The kid is such a punk, misses 2 wide open 3's and gets a kick out of Offensive rebound from str8 away and screams like he's not supposed to hit that...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Again , the kid brings this team down so much...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude he made some big buckets in the 2nd half. Terrible drive there at the end. Telegraphed, but shit happens. MCW had a much worse game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

He draws up play with young white boy going to rim down 3, how does Sutherland not get a look of that timeout

EaglesPhan36

Typical Boeheim coaching ... shitty. If there was ever a basketball team that needed an offensive coordinator ... 'Cuse is it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I'm in a bar and couldn't hear the telecast

Was that a charge or block?

Looked like a shit call

EaglesPhan36

Charge. Looked legit on 1st look, but replay it looked a lot more 50-50.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I said good call at first and the replay seemed to show otherwise...can't really argue with a 50/50 charge call

Pretty big play

Mcw's 4th foul was atrocious

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Looked like a block as the defender was moving. Bad call Imo. But not an easy call to make.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Looked like a block as the defender was moving. Bad call Imo. But not an easy call to make.
    Defender fuccing jumped at contact, how is that a charge. B1G being saved all tournament with those calls

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville gets Landered on Monday

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Clear charge because its triche, fukking senior and can't avoid that... I like cuse but I know they can't wait for him to be gone..,

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

James is the real bum on the team, Triche plays his ass off with a bum back and hasn't missed a game. I'll miss him and so will Cuse fans when we're out there without him. Two Big East title, a Final Four and never missing a game, I'll take it from a 4 year starter from Jamesville, NY.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Morgan was never set, and even slid when Triche was in the air. Can't see how it was a charge. However, it is Triche, he probably would've missed both.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Clear charge because its triche, fukking senior and can't avoid that... I like cuse but I know they can't wait for him to be gone..,
    Has nothing to do with the play

He went for contact thinking he'd get the call. Should have gotten the call ten times out of ten.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

How about the one guy we haven't talked about? MCW played like the bum he truly is tonight. Only two points for a guy that has ESPN riding his dick daily? I remember after Cuse lost the Big East Tourney there was a post saying MCW and Triche were bums who will be working in a grocery store very quickly...that is if they can even put the groceries in the bag without bricking it. Someone should start that thread again.

The only players on Cuse that I think are worth anything are Southerland, Fair, and Christmas. But, the only times I watch Cuse are to see Louisville smash them, when I want to watch some over-hyped bums getting beat, and when I want to see that overrated old man Boeheim get embarrassed again. So I may not be the best judge of Cuse players, lol.

Roll on Cardinals, roll on.

Wilfred

What happened when Syracuse went into Louisville? I don't recall.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Grant needs more pt as well, great season

bubblebuttluv

I'm watching to the press conference and Boeheim is even more of an asshole than I thought. F.u.c.k. this guy.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    What happened when Syracuse went into Louisville? I don't recall.
    Going back almost 3 months? Reaching, bro. Though I would not expect much more from a talking dog.

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Going back almost 3 months? Reaching, bro. Though I would not expect much more from a talking dog.
    Well don't say "the only times I watch Cuse are to see Louisville smash them" when they went int your house and beat you this season. Give them some credit they were still a final 4 team.

EaglesPhan36

The guy who should have played more was DaJuan Coleman. Was really their best low post presence and rebounder or at least showed it in limited action, but I don't think Boeheim ever trusted him when he came back from knee surgery. His bulk should have been an asset. All the guy did was produce when he got minutes. Boeheim drives me nuts with his rotations. All that said, this team overachieved big time to make the Final Four. Team does not have great talent overall, but they came together at the right times in the BE tourney and NCAAs.

Fair would be stupid not to probe the NBA. Had a solid tourney and his stock is probably never going to be higher. MCW is probably gone too although I think his game is not really NBA level at this point. He's not strong and his outside shot sucks. He'd do well to bulk up and play another year at SU. In the NBA, he'll get exposed for his limited perimeter game. I really don't see where he'd score a great draft grade, but maybe I'm just Debbie Downer.

Team will be much different next year. Expecting Coleman and Grant to both be getting heavier minutes. Cooney could be the next great white shooter. Good PG in Ennis coming in that probably slides right in if MCW is a jackass and leaves. Be interesting to see them in the ACC. I think they compete, but I think they might be more of a bubble team next year unless guys really progress over the summer and either MCW or Fair comes back.

12 Last