hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Espn wtf?

These morons are airing a Notre Dame @ UConn Clam-ball game on the main channel. Who the fukc is the going to watch this piss? Don't they know 90% of books don't even have a line on this crap. They would have had better ratings with the Fla A&M / NC A&T game.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Diggins is hot. I'd rail that chick hard.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    These morons are airing a Notre Dame @ UConn Clam-ball game on the main channel. Who the fukc is the going to watch this piss? Don't they know 90% of books don't even have a line on this crap. They would have had better ratings with the Fla A&M / NC A&T game.
    UConn v. ND women's Big East Championship game is more relevant than LIU v. Mount St. Mary's game.

If you were program manager, what would you put on, remember, they don't own most of the NBA rights tonight (Tuesday's don't belong to ESPN in the NBA)

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    UConn v. ND women's Big East Championship game is more relevant than LIU v. Mount St. Mary's game.

If you were program manager, what would you put on, remember, they don't own most of the NBA rights tonight (Tuesday's don't belong to ESPN in the NBA)
    I would put on the Big East tournament and put women's basketball on ESPNU.

hankcream

Who's going to rub one out to this?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I would put on the Big East tournament and put women's basketball on ESPNU.
    Maybe, but USF / Seton Hall doesn't play well in say, Denver or Seattle etc.

A high profile UConn girls game gets consistent ratings for ESPN.
    The Stanford game got a 2.6 (not bad at all) The Baylor game got a 2.4
    High profile UConn girls guarantee ESPN about a 2.5 share, and they can charge accordingly (and get it from the Ford's and Gillete's of the advertising world)

USF would get maybe a 1.4 nation wide. A Duke men's game on the other hand would get a 6+, but there are no Duke's of the world playing tonight.

hankcream

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

If 5dimes doesn't have the line posted in the reduced juice section it isn't relevant.

stevenash

^
    Degenerates (like me and you) see it that way, but every schoolgirl that plays hoops wants to play for Geno at UConn or Stanford, or Baylor. When those high profile games are on, they watch with mommy and daddy.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

oh btw, thanks ESPN for blacking out EVERY SINGLE BASKETBALL GAME on ESPN3

*****bags

Numerous games this month I want to watch on my computer and can't because everything is blacked out

NCAAW

North Dakota State vs. South Dakota State (Championship): Summit League Men's Basketball Championship (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map) ESPN2
    ESPN3
    3/12 9:00 PM EDT Wright State vs. Valparaiso (Championship): Horizon League Men's Basketball Championship (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map) ESPN
    ESPN3
    3/12 9:30 PM EDT DePaul vs. Rutgers (First Round, Game 2): BIG EAST Men's Basketball Championship (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I would take this a step further. With all the concern over global warming these days we could extend the life of a glacier by a minute or 2 by not even having this game. Just think about it, the electricity used to light and heat the arena, the fuel used for transportation of the players and dozens of fans, the energy used by the buzzer every time there is a shot clock violation, etc.

It's time to for liberals to decide, do they want women's college sports or do they want a clean sustainable environment
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hankcream

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post

Who's going to rub one out to this?