arie1234
    arie1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Stay away from docsports there a scam!!!!!

Stop stealing clients money and giving out bs picks to clients and people... I can't stand docs retards.. They got big play every day of the week .. Warning get away I been away for a while but before I use to play there picks and thank god i stoped playing there games last year .. Good luck

Meega
    Meega's Avatar Become A Pro!

docs might have a lot of hype and some crappy cappers, but they are hardly a "scam".

sounds like someone's butt is a little sore this morning, especially since u haven't used them in a while, or so you just stated.

why now, if you haven't even been using docs "retards" since last year, is this a good time to point out your displeasure with them?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

If you ask me they are all scams

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

not a scam but they are no honest and are not the great cappers that for a while everyone here in the service plays subforum called them. They are the same as every other tout service out there. Shady and dont care if they win cause they are getting paid regardless, thats they business of a tout to hype themselves and thats what they do but they are hardly as good as they think. just dont use them but I have heard many people are getting sick of their BS.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Okay