Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Become one of those scam touts. Sell your picks so others can fade. If you lose as much as you say people could get rich fading you. You'll make a shit ton of money.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You need to just go all in once and deal with it .
    I agree, Regul8er Gather every fukkin $$ you have and make an ALL IN wager

You have to win at least one of these tilt wagers... The next one is yours and will replenish all past loses...

Best of Luck.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I have a wife guys.....losing everything I had would be unfukkin forgiveable!

Maybe if one day I had enough to start with a decent bankroll, and I could wager 2 or 3% of my roll. But when I can't ever deposit more then $300 or so, a $9 wager just doesnt do it for me.

I need at least $75 on a game, and that's 25% of my roll right off the bet....way too much pressure! And losing $300 for me is a punch to a ribs!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you make this thread every year

Okiejoe
    He's 6-5, with afro 6-9...
    Okiejoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    no quitting regs
    Until hes broke and homeless begging for non deposit freeplays lmfao

ClayMaker52
    ClayMaker52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I have a wife guys.....losing everything I had would be unfukkin forgiveable!

Maybe if one day I had enough to start with a decent bankroll, and I could wager 2 or 3% of my roll. But when I can't ever deposit more then $300 or so, a $9 wager just doesnt do it for me.

I need at least $75 on a game, and that's 25% of my roll right off the bet....way too much pressure! And losing $300 for me is a punch to a ribs!
    Man you need to get your shit together dude.

Think about all the money that you've flushed down over the past several years and what you could do for yourself and your wife with it. How many more times will you flush money before enough is enough?

Man up. These people telling you to re-up don't give a shit about you or have your best interest in mind. Get your life back and quit.

I would say good luck but this isn't about luck, its about having the fortitude to make the best decision for you, your family, and the future.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Thanks Clay.......enough is definately enough! Over the last 5 years, I've lost $2,700, but about $1,200 of that is in the last 2 months.

I do have a problem no question, but Im smart enough to where I'm not going to make a MAJOR mistake. It's not even the moneyv I've lost over time, it's all the stressing, all the late weeknights watching the 1030 game, all the things I've either missed out on or been so preoccupied with checking scores that I was only half there.

First 123