playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

On the clock! Payout requested from bookmaker, 5dimes and skybook! Which is first?

Ok well I have had a pretty good last 2 weeks of baseball. I have requested payouts at each of the above books (well 5dimes will be tomorrow).

I am going to request a ** payout from each book and a check payout from each book. We will see who is fastest! Anyone care to guess??

5dimes gets a pass on the ** until tomorrow though. Their processor that can send up to $2500 via westernunion was down at this moment, but he assured me that it would be up tomorrow. He even switched my free payout day until Tuesdays from now on, so that was cool.

So I requested the max of $850 via ** from skybook today and I requested the max of $850 at bookmaker today. I also requested checks from bookmaker and skybook today for $2000. Tomorrow I will do the same at 5dimes.

Who will be the fastest?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bmaker

playersonly69

I dont know jj!

They did request a blood sample from the POPE to get this payout! And I have had other payouts from them in the past! Those times required only a phone call from JESUS! This blood sample from the POPE will be pretty damn tough to get since I am not catholic?

Do you have a "guy" at the vatican JJ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

playersonly69

Update:

Skybook has taken the $850 out of my account. By the way, skybook charges the least for a **/westernunion. They said it could take 24-48 hours maximum but they also said to call back today after 4pm for the tracking number, we shall see.

bookmaker has not removed anything from my account. They said that payouts can take from 7 to 15 business days, but for ** it usually only takes 3-5 days

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Ok well I have had a pretty good last 2 weeks of baseball. I have requested payouts at each of the above books (well 5dimes will be tomorrow).

I am going to request a ** payout from each book and a check payout from each book. We will see who is fastest! Anyone care to guess??

5dimes gets a pass on the ** until tomorrow though. Their processor that can send up to $2500 via westernunion was down at this moment, but he assured me that it would be up tomorrow. He even switched my free payout day until Tuesdays from now on, so that was cool.

So I requested the max of $850 via ** from skybook today and I requested the max of $850 at bookmaker today. I also requested checks from bookmaker and skybook today for $2000. Tomorrow I will do the same at 5dimes.

Who will be the fastest?
    2500$ via ** and the guys telling me 5 d's has to keep a low profile with them.

i was shocked at first when he told me this morning i was blacklisted at ##. i said since when...he said last year.

funny i said i just got 1 2 weeks ago. than he apologized and said i wasn't blacklisted and went on about the profile thing. like c'mon how many 1000's of dollars do they send that way.

it all ends up good as my withdrawal info will be here tomorrow but still buddy don't scare me.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

5 dimes used to be the quickest with cashier's check.

playersonly69

Skybook has said that my check payout would take around 5 days for receipt. I know that 5dimes used to take even less than that

playersonly69

You are wrong JJ!!! The early winner is SKYBOOK!! 5dimes could tie them tomorrow I guess though. bookmaker hasnt even taken the money out of my account yet

New Update!!

Skybook has sent me the tracking number!

Not bad at all!! Less than 8 hours from start to finish! Still waiting for bookmaker to even take the money out of my account

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Do you think the books try harder to pay you promptly because of these posts?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good story bro

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I don't think asking for 3 payouts the same method is a good idea in terms of not getting banned or having money frozen

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why doe's BM always take the longest to just take the $ out of your account?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

nice to have to hear the news from a poster that the processor at 5 dimes is down

took out 2500 this morning and money was never taken out of account

called around 4pm to check why and was told no problem. they are busy. m t c n would be available tomorrow

now just called and was told the same thing. processor down. payout processed tomorrow. m t c n wednesday

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

Hmmm. How do you have a Skybook AND 5Dimes account?I thought only allowed 1 or the other no?

DrIn$entive

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Hmmm. How do you have a Skybook AND 5Dimes account?I thought only allowed 1 or the other no?
    You're talking about sportbet.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    You're thinking of SportBet. 5Dimes has no relation to Skybook.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

Ah...yes..duh...thanks...Skybook is part of Phoenix family right?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

on the clock, lmao, what a dumb post

Who cares, its always about u u u

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    on the clock, lmao, what a dumb post

Who cares, its always about u u u
    I hate to agree with TT but what makes your payouts more important then anyone else's that they require their own thread? Not to mention threads at multiply forums...

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happens if they all push, arrive at the same time with same courier?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I received a check today from Bookmaker.

Requested it the 16th, taken out of my account on the 18th, received on the 23rd.

DrIn$entive

Everybody should make their own "On the Clock" thread when requesting a payout. Not!

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haven't been playing at bookmaker lately but a few months back I was able to get 2500 from west thru em..you say it's only 850 now?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

There is no "on the clock" with rebatewager and betislands, they pay within a few hours..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

Who will be the fastest?
    will you be using any of these funds to give your pets that you drowned a proper burial you worthless piece of shit?

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    Haven't been playing at bookmaker lately but a few months back I was able to get 2500 from west thru em..you say it's only 850 now?

Well I could have requested $850 today, but i wanted the $2500. The processor for the $2500 was down today. So they get a pass until tomorrow.

Herbie, nothing makes my threads more important or my payouts. And I only made this thread at SBR and E_G.

playersonly69

Just requested 2 western unions from 5dimes today. They said to call back after 1pm eastern tomorrow. But possibly later today. We shall see

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is a good thread. Any thread involving payouts is insightful, especially in this new enviornment. It's not speculation or opinion. He requested payouts and he's updating his progress. Isn't that what forums like this is all about. I don't understand the negative comments.

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Typical bullshit stall tactics as usual by 5dimes. They will stall u for a couple days hoping u give back ur winnings. Happened to me constantly. Left that shop months ago.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    I think this is a good thread. Any thread involving payouts is insightful, especially in this new enviornment. It's not speculation or opinion. He requested payouts and he's updating his progress. Isn't that what forums like this is all about. I don't understand the negative comments.
    I agree with you totally.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Fukk 5 dimes!! That book is shady!! They will never get another penny from me!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    Typical bullshit stall tactics as usual by 5dimes. They will stall u for a couple days hoping u give back ur winnings. Happened to me constantly. Left that shop months ago.
    it wasn't a stall

i took out 2500 yesterday

money was never taken out of account and called last night and was told processor was down

payout processed first thing this morning. money out of acct. m t c n will be available tomorrow

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

they want you to gamble it away,,,,,,,,,they know that by keep the money there is tempting

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ says Bookmaker... shows how infrequently he, if ever, requests withdrawal.

Heritage, Bet Islands and 5Dimes all have same day **/next day ** withdrawals... Bookmaker takes up to a week. Keep to sucking dicks of the Euro books, JJ..

12 Last