GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's MLB Picks for 4-20 Angels, Phils, and Giants... but ya gotta watch this vid

Happy 4-20 everyone.. and you know what that means? NO—not that we celebrate marijuana. Grow up... what has marijuana ever really contributed to the word other than the Showtime series Weeds where we get to see a nice shot of Mary Louise Parker in the buff about once a season. Let’s talk about some real milestones that share the date of April 20th like the fact that it was on this date 100 years ago that Fenway Park was opened and they celebrate that so fittingly today with a Yankees-Red Sox matinee. Also of note is that today would have been the 123rd birthday of Adolph Hitler and—while Hitler was a terrible human being—he brought a world together to defeat him and out of the tragedy came great literature like The Diary of Anne Frank soon to be turned into a Broadway Musical—The Jew Whisperer. Hey relax—Hitler was the worst man that ever lived and yet there is to date no footage of him beating up Don Zimmer in the very park who turns 100 today. Eva Braun would never let that shit go on at the bunker.

OK... let’s get to the picks.

Baltimore Orioles at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
    Albert Pujols has yet to hit his first homer all season as he has obviously been pressing all season—and how could you not after signing a 10 year 240 million dollar deal? The Machine came close yesterday with three doubles—one of which went off the top of the fence. But as anyone Latino in southern California—or Arizona will tell you—when you have 8 other people relying on you—you’ve got be able to get over that fence three or four times a week to support them.
    Buenas noticias Alberto—you’ll be facing lefty Brian Matusz of the Orioles tonight—a 25-year old lefty who has not won since June of last year and has a 12.10 ER in those 12 starts allowing 19 dingers. Tonight we’ll find out why Albert Pujols is called the machine and Braina Matusz resembles more of a pitching machine at BP.
    (Note: I say take the cards in the video—yeah, that’s the overshadowing affect Pujols—even without any homers—still has).
    Angels -140

Phillies 6-7 at San Diego 3-11

The Phillies have owned the Padres in San Diego winning 25 of their last 29 games and boast the longest active road streak against any team in the majors as they have won their last 12 games at Petco dating back to August 12th of 2008. Sure, the Phillies bats have been anemic of late especially for Cole Hamels for whom they have plated only three runs this season, but again—they are adjusting to life without Ryan Howard and Chase Utley and—are learning to play small ball. That’s where guys like number eight hitter Freddy Galvis and number two man Placido Palanco come in as they surround Juan Pierre at the top of the lineup—who’s lucky to have made the team after being invited to spring training by Philadelphia as a non-roster player. The Phillies have learned that with the versatile hitting of Polanco behind you and the distracting speed and youth of Galvis in front of you’ll be scoring like anyone in the position of a Lucky Pierre.
    Phillies -127

SF Giants at NY Mets
    Going from the Phillies pitching Staff to the Mets pitching staff is like going from a day at the Jersey Shore to an episode of it—now you see a lot more hitting.
    Today we’ll see a couple of lefties having great seasons thus far in Barry Zito and Jonathan Niese but while I believe Zito has returned to his form from his Oakland Days—I cannot see Niese piecing together three great starts. And I think Giants centerfielder Angel Pagan will do well in his return to Citifield after being exchanged for current center fielder Andres Torres who I am not sold on. Not to mention I love Aubrey Huff in left for San Fran while the Mets have Jason Bay—the most embarrassing thing in any stadium’s left field outside of the Marlins obnoxious fish display—but at least that eyesore is associated with home runs
    SF +125

GenosPicks

3-0... +325.. daddy is back to 4-2 and only down 79units.. plenty of baseball left. <3

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

nice work on the picks geno!...and also yes smoking drugs is bad.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    nice work on the picks geno!...and also yes smoking drugs is bad.
    orale guey!

drugs are very bad

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lol this guy didn't even realize andres torres is on the dl, yeah sure great call lol

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Lol this guy didn't even realize andres torres is on the dl, yeah sure great call lol
    hehe.. come on buddy... don't hate.. when i said "I think Giants center fielder Angel Pagan will do well in his return to Citifield after being exchanged for current center fielder Andres Torres who I am not sold on." i was saying pagan would have something to say--and he DID.. now didn't he. Andres Torres is hurt but IS the starter REPLACING PAGAN when i gets back... that's all i i was saying IN GOING THREE FOR THREE.
    MY REAL **** UP WAS I KEPT CALLING THE ANGELS THE CARDS CUZ THEY HAVE PUJOLS.. what a dope i am

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    orale guey!

drugs are very bad
    hehe.. i see what ya did there Smoke.. and Thanks Manny!!!