RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Lakers absolutely buried me...

I had Lakers team total over 102.5, Lakers 2h team total over 49.5, and over 196.

Great 1h... 41 pts in 3rd qtr (20 by Lakers), 34 pts 4th qtr (13 by Lakers).

All 3 of these losses just destroyed me for the day. Down $376 from these three plays alone.

Also had a tough loss w/ the Grizzlies/Warriors over. 4 pts in last 330 of game. Missed over by 4 pts. 4-6 pt game too, just didn't foul for whatever reason, and other bets that just didn't pan out.

Down 760 on the day. 1625 available balance left (have some long-term bets out there).

Just a brutal close to the day. Look at my spreadsheet. 1-10 to close the day.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

NBA is a graveyard

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I thought you were in jail in Montana

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I agree with Brock. NBA has been tough for me lately.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    I had Lakers team total over 102.5, Lakers 2h team total over 49.5, and over 196.

Great 1h... 41 pts in 3rd qtr (20 by Lakers), 34 pts 4th qtr (13 by Lakers).

All 3 of these losses just destroyed me for the day. Down $376 from these three plays alone.

Also had a tough loss w/ the Grizzlies/Warriors over. 4 pts in last 330 of game. Missed over by 4 pts. 4-6 pt game too, just didn't foul for whatever reason, and other bets that just didn't pan out.

Down 760 on the day. 1625 available balance left (have some long-term bets out there).

Just a brutal close to the day. Look at my spreadsheet. 1-10 to close the day.
    this is why i stopped playing totals for the most part. i take a live shot here and there or play a 1st q over once in a while. i bet 3rd q Lakers game under, but fell asleep and didn't get to do it again in the 4th.

first half over / 2nd under... first half under/2nd over... for the most part.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Leaf- Were you boozing it up when you made those plays on the over. That's a lot of green to lose on overs. I tend to go overboard on totals at times as well. Like overs especially in BBall.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

That dude that writes hooker reviews you can google will chime in to tell you they are a lottery team. Just wait.. O just look for the link.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

not as brutal as missing out on a 10k hit by half a point. That was my day.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Yeah I only do quarters for a couple of teams. I make most of my plays the day before the games because the lines are sweeter (picked up Nets at +12 1/2 vs the Lakers) and make all my plays myself before coming to SBR. After I make my bets I make no more, no spontaneous bets after reading a thread, and no chasing. No more parlays and no more teasers. Has worked out pretty well for me. It's a lot slower especially when your working with a small BR (although I do 4% bets which is still somewhat dull) but have netted 20 units since I started doing it.
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave brainfreeze0 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Yeah I only do quarters for a couple of teams. I make most of my plays the day before the games because the lines are sweeter (picked up Nets at +12 1/2 vs the Lakers) and make all my plays myself before coming to SBR. After I make my bets I make no more, no spontaneous bets after reading a thread, and no chasing. No more parlays and no more teasers. Has worked out pretty well for me. It's a lot slower especially when your working with a small BR (although I do 4% bets which is still somewhat dull) but have netted 20 units since I started doing it.
    I wish i had money management like you, i tried to get back in the Green the last two days and ended up Tripling my lost.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

New day Leafer. Let's get it back!

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

keep trying, eventually lakers will fulfill their potential LOL j/k they already did they're not actually that good

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

i also pick up my games a day before, the lines are a lot better it seems for the sharper bettor. the books want sharps to buy up a bit of action early so they'll give you a decent price. It's also great for moneylines so you can hedge for nothing or profit if you predict the value of your buy will increase.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Always chase and eventually you get it all back, no team has ever lost every game in a season ATS. Ever.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Losing $760 should not bary anyone and if it is you shouldn't be gambling

I recommend you cash out the rest of your money

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Always chase and eventually you get it all back, no team has ever lost every game in a season ATS. Ever.
    What kind of ridiculous advice is this? I hope your being sarcastic

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If your going to make scores it usually is unders and dogs
    Leafy take a break
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Leafer quit gambling or you will lose everything

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Losing $760 should not bary anyone and if it is you shouldn't be gambling

I recommend you cash out the rest of your money
    First off, it's "bury" not bary... Learn to speak English you moron.
    Second off, I lost like 32% of my roll not tied up in long term bets. I'd consider that a burial...

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Leafer quit gambling or you will lose everything
    Well, my rollover on BetIslands is almost complete CHEERS JON!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Second off, I lost like 32% of my roll not tied up in long term bets. I'd consider that a burial...

wow: you actually reply like the real Ryan Leaf. At times, you and him are almost the same person.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

you took Lakers big 24 hours too early! you know they get up to show the world the Clips r not the best LA team haha

ridims

Don't be mad because you suck at gambling on sports. Your diss in regards to my spelling mistake just underlines how much of a loser you truly are. Go back to living a pathetic life and gambling with your petty life savings.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Don't be mad because you suck at gambling on sports. Your diss in regards to my spelling mistake just underlines how much of a loser you truly are. Go back to living a pathetic life and gambling with your petty life savings.
    Cool story bro. When you come in my comment and immediately insult me without giving constructive criticism, doesn't exactly brighten my day.

I won a little on the Lakers tonight. Hit 2h over and Kobe player prop. Missed on Gasol PTS/REBS player prop.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Stay away from quarter bets and 1st halfers. Game and some 2h once you get a feel for the game buddy. OR combine bankrolls with ez money 77 and continue to bet the lakers hard? One of these is the answer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Of course they buried you.