katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shak, sometimes a guy benefits from that fact a girl doesn't have a ready exhibit for comparison. In this case, you either appear a chump or a champ--immediately. Only you can know how that would turn out. "senor chak, chu are chumongous" or "une momento por favor, necesito mi glasses"

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

There are lots more pictures. Some nude ones with these guys grabbing their cokks and their cokks are hard. I'm not going to post those pictures here. But if you need to see them they are right here: http://www.puchosnightclub.com/Elenco/Strippers.htm

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

what is valentimes?

-stash

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

carper this is going to work amazingly well for you...ladies love a straight guy who is comfortable enough to do this...it is going to be obvious to everyone there that you are not gay so your response to roosters near your grill will be vital in this situation... the cooler you can be about it the better...anything shy of a crank leaving a mushroom print on your cheek should be shrugged off with a laugh...i hope these girls are really 9's and 10's and not dirty dishrags...good luck boss.
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave manny24 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    carper this is going to work amazingly well for you...ladies love a straight guy who is comfortable enough to do this...it is going to be obvious to everyone there that you are not gay so your response to roosters near your grill will be vital in this situation... the cooler you can be about it the better...anything shy of a crank leaving a mushroom print on your cheek should be shrugged off with a laugh...i hope these girls are really 9's and 10's and not dirty dishrags...good luck boss.
    ok now THATS WHAT I CALL POSITIVE THINKING!!!!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This is good stuff

You should bring Shanty.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fukk it loshak we are all gamblers here.......this is like a long shot parlay tonight with a big possible payout..........gotta go through a bunch of shitty underdog situations tonight but your payout is huge if you hit everything right......go for it, it's better than jerkkin off on Skype with JJ for valentines

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

My projections have you ending up in wild sex party with at least 2 of the additional females in attendance once your return from puchos. Only downside will be gay guy will be so worked up from helicopter show he will also join the party(guess where he's focusing).

Good luck

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Cant wait for the pics Lohshak.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    My projections have you ending up in wild sex party with at least 2 of the additional females in attendance once your return from puchos. Only downside will be gay guy will be so worked up from helicopter show he will also join the party(guess where he's focusing).

Good luck

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont go make up a lie and go to the after party....really dude????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going to a gay strip club means your 100000000000000000% Bi or Gay no matter what your intentions are
    The girls know your safe too so that is why they will be friendly to you, lol..your not fukkin anyone Loshak other than men in the club. I can see you getting banged in the ass late tonight in the SBR tv studio and the girls watching and laughing/ Loshak if you go your labeled forever as Bi.

My friend Lefty Hinton did the same thing as you 5 years ago and had other motives like you thinking he was going to pick up broads your way and he was anally wrong meaning he got into trouble with men. He swore up and down to me he was straight and would not have sex with any man even for 1 million cash. Well I found out 2 weeks later he slept with 4 men in a Quaddie Sex Orgy. He was sore as a fukkin pipe for 3days. He never looked back and now has a boyfriend .

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Going to a gay strip club means your 100000000000000000% Bi or Gay no matter what your intentions are
    The girls know your safe too so that is why they will be friendly to you, lol..your not fukkin anyone Loshak other than men in the club. I can see you getting banged in the ass late tonight in the SBR tv studio and the girls watching and laughing/ Loshak if you go your labeled forever as Bi.

My friend Lefty Hinton did the same thing as you 5 years ago and had other motives like you thinking he was going to pick up broads your way and he was anally wrong meaning he got into trouble with men. He swore up and down to me he was straight and would not have sex with any man even for 1 million cash. Well I found out 2 weeks later he slept with 4 men in a Quaddie Sex Orgy. He was sore as a fukkin pipe for 3days. He never looked back and now has a boyfriend .
    jj U FUKK IM NOT BI OR GAY THATS WHY ITS A FUKIN DILLEMA IF I SHOULD GO OR NOT

if i was gay then id FUKIN JUST GO ANYWAY IF THERE WERE 10S GOING OR NOT and if i were bi then IT WOULD BE A NO BRAINER THAT I WOULD GO ID JUST GO AND EITHER BANG ONE OF THE 10S OR IF SHE SAID NO ID JUST BANG A DUDE FROM PUCHOS IT WOULD BE A WIN-WIN

but its NOT a win-win because im not gay or bi thats the fukin point!! its basically a huge win-huge lose type situation!

cp390hdog
    cp390hdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck loshak...stay off the pills you bald fukk

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    look pally you arent a fukkin amateur anymore...make sure you pick up enough powder for you and the broads and let them know early in the night that you got it...find some ecstasy at the queer shakejunt and those chicks will be all over you and not even know there are other cokks flying around...

for fukksakes, do i need to come visit and show you what to do in your own freakin country? im really embarrassed we have to discuss this
    dogger yes i need to step up just like you say

dogger i already have supplies EXACTLY in case i wind up in a situation like this!! i have what my friend said are called "little green apples" my friend told me they are good i bought them like 4 months ago in case i wound up in a situation JUST LIKE THIS

yes raydog i am not proud of my substandard game but look we do the best we can with what we have in life and i very much appreciate your helpful tips and insights

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Lohshak, why you getting so defensive and screaming at jj, i think he makes a good point. Don't seem like you would get this upset if you really weren't bi or gay, you should just not care what people say. Either we take all types here at SBR. Have fun on your night out on town.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Consider the risk/reward ratio. Based on what I've read there's a small lean towards going. Think of it as a locker room in the gym when the nuts and bolts visuals appear. Drop a bug in the 9/10 ears that you are ready for the second act. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Fukk it loshak we are all gamblers here.......this is like a long shot parlay tonight with a big possible payout..........gotta go through a bunch of shitty underdog situations tonight but your payout is huge if you hit everything right......go for it, it's better than jerkkin off on Skype with JJ for valentines
    yes exactly basically it is a numbers game and this is like a free play

yes at some point i will just go for it and say something to one of the 9s or 10s like "look lets get out of here its valentimes day lets just get out of here and .............."

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by cp390hdog View Post
    good luck loshak...stay off the pills you bald fukk
    thanks but first of all i am not bald i just have a hole on top and receeding in front but not bald like jj

second of all this may be a situation where pills can seal a deal, i have what i have been told are called "little green apples" sounds like something model and near-model chicks would like

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You are going to a gay bar...

Those chick are not going to give you any pussy. They are disrespecting the hell out of you by even taking you there. HAHAHA

cp390hdog
    cp390hdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    thanks but first of all i am not bald i just have a hole on top and receeding in front but not bald like jj

second of all this may be a situation where pills can seal a deal, i have what i have been told are called "little green apples" sounds like something model and near-model chicks would like
    loshak are you going to roofie them???

let me know when you are coming to the states...i will show you how to get laid by solid 9s...ask our friend rachel from Legends about the girls i get...

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You are going to a gay bar...

Those chick are not going to give you any pussy. They are disrespecting the hell out of you by even taking you there. HAHAHA

YesNothing good can come out of this

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Irish chick I'm friends with, came down to CR to save some fukin turtles or some liberal crap like that. Anyway so she has a gay friend she met who saves turtles too. they are going to, i swear to God, a gay strip club for valentimes day tonight, she invited me

here's the kicker: the gay dude is roommates with a couple of chicks, and they are coming too, and I've been told there fukin legit 9s and 10s, like models or near-models from Spain or something, and the Irish chick also says they are cool too, not high maintinence. they might also bring a female friend or two as well, no word on who they are or what there ratings are

but now I'm actually thinking I'm gonna go boys

I mean I have never been to a gay strip club, so I don't know how well I will be able to handle it

I mean when guys post sick sh*t on here with diks and coks and stuff, I can only deal with it for a few seconds, and I can close out the page, so no harm no foul, but in a gay strip club, I mean what the fuk is that like??? theres got to be fukin huge diks and huge fukin cokks everywhere you look that you cannot avoid no matter what you do

still, seems like a slam dunk fukin opportunity if i can deal with all the fukin diks and coks - a club on valentimes day with diks all around and im the only straight guy in sight with a bunch of fukin 9s and 10s

jjgold

Loshak I hope you get nailed in the ass tonight

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

hahaha Lostache is gunna get his fukkin salad tossed

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Should be some good stories to come.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Loshak if all turns to shit. Just go to the del ray

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Make sure to take some exclusive pictures for rearloaded and daimohomo

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Why dont you just go to a straight club by yourself, and run some game on a few women?

CarpeDime

just talked to the irish chick, slightly bad planning news, apparently we are meeting them at Puchos, not like meeting before and then all going together

still fine, but really would of liked a little time to "bond" with the 9s and 10s beforehand

maybe i will ask that we all meet beforehand just for a little bit and then go together
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 02-14-12 at 04:30 PM.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    Why dont you just go to a straight club by yourself, and run some game on a few women?
    well yeah OBVIOUSLY that is what most guys do most of the time, and for some guys it works great, for others not so great

every fukin legit 9 and 10 i see out around here is ALWAYS with a dude

yeah yeah yeah i know for the real deal game runners that doesnt matter at all

but anyway on vday with a gay dude and a chick friend to back me up i am sensing fukin OPPORTUNITY

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    Loshak if all turns to shit. Just go to the del ray
    not really my thing brother

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    hahaha Lostache is gunna get his fukkin salad tossed
    NO WAY son, if anyone is gonna get there salad tossed tonight it will be one of the 9s and 10s, BY ME

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Lots of homophobes in this thread.

Carpe, if you can stand the sight of dick this is a golden opportunity to bang a couple 10's. Maybe at the same time. They be sooooo horny after a couple hours of dicks in their face, gay dicks that don't want their pussy, that they will want to jump your bones for some heterosexual dick.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

they wana set u up with the gay

First 12345 ... Last