I'm sitting at Bally's 1-2 NL table and this guy who looks like a tall skinny Ben Kingsley from Russia (maybe?) looks at me and says, "hey you're that guy that was at Caesar's the other night and you had pocket queens and you did such and such with them against my such and such hand. Aren't you that guy?" I say no that I haven't even played at Caesar's this trip. This doesn't deter him at all, "No that was you, we played that hand and you had Queens!" He keeps this up for awhile. This guy is a nice enough guy, but it's a strange feeling being not only told you were somewhere you weren't but that you played a hand a certain way that you were never in

Another guy at Bally's sitting to my right is wearing a PBR hat and is pretty quiet until I notice him turn back to his left watching something constantly. He finally says, "man I hate smokers, they have no respect". I look over and just outside the poker room there are two Russian looking guys smoking, I guess waiting for a table. I politely agree with him, because honestly I get sick of it even where smoking is allowed. His face then turns beat red and he goes on a rant, saying how awful people that smoke are and that they are stupid for smoking and he hopes they all die because they deserve it. Now I've definitely been on tilt but never wished death upon a group of millions of people.

Probably the best was this guy at the Bellagio. Asian guy, probably mid 20's, loved to get up in a hand that he's out of and swing an air golf club in the middle of the Bellagio poker room. Now this table has several aggressive bullies, raising 8x and 9x the bb if there are limpers. I get QQ under the gun and limp, trying to check raise one of these aggros, but it's actually limped around to the sb. He raises to 8x, and I reraise to 24x. He thinks for a second and reraises to about 75x. I'm thinking for no more than a minute and the Asian guy sits back down from practicing his swing and says, "are we still in the same hand, wow I can't believe that lol." I give him a fuk off stare and finally fold, the guy shows KK.

This air golfer guy talks constantly throughout play, talking about the great investment ideas he has. He finally divulges his favorite idea, which is a food pump that allows people to purge their stomachs of food contents instead of doing it with their fingers. He says when he eats a big meal it stays with him for days and he would love something like this. Oh yeah that's what society needs, a machine that faciltates people eating food that has been grown and transported and then purging it from their system so they can need to eat more food again right away. Great idea dumb fuk