Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

BINGO continues to be a nice overlay here in VEGAS

Doing well

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well thanks for the thread. Let me guess, you've got an edge when it comes to bingo?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Well thanks for the thread. Let me guess, you've got an edge when it comes to bingo?

Yes, I've written many articles on this subject on various forums and in magazines.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Yes, I've written many articles on this subject on various forums and in magazines.

I have to ask----what "magazines", and where can I get a copy?

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Yes, Fish has an angle. He sits next to as many blue haired old grannies as he can, identifies those with poor eyesight, and arms himself with a ziploc bag full of roofies, or a small club. Granny hits Bingo---Fish cracks her in the skull, steals her card and yaps out "BINGO!".

Granny wakes up thinking she just stroked out, and sees Fish counting his cash.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner for Fish.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

When are you guys going to finally sit up in your chair and realize that to make money all you have to do is listen to FH

Unbelievable

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Penthouse?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

FH - you been tearing up the BINGO room upstairs at Terribles?

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    When are you guys going to finally sit up in your chair and realize that to make money all you have to do is listen to FH

Unbelievable
    That is why we need to see those magazine articles that Fish penned.

I can't wait to read something so well-written. I would imagine there are even stick figures and a bingo card we can use as learning tools.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr

FISHHEAD's craigslist ad.

Hi, I’m FISHHEAD and when I have sex with a person, it is almost always plus EV. Perhaps you would like to have sex with me?

I can’t promise great sex. I know that many women like really great sex, but there are also thousands upon thousands of postings on here from men that promise great sex. I can’t make that promise.

I know that some people like their sex really crazy. They like crazy stuff when it comes to sex. I don’t do that sort of thing either. I’m not crazy when it comes to sex. You will have to find that elsewhere on craigslist.

Plus EV is the correct term when describing sex with me. Here are some examples of why you would want to have sex with me.

* If you were a woman who’s boyfriend had sex with another woman and you want to have sex with another man. Sex with me would satisfy that need. I can have sex with you and it would count for that.

* If you are tired of being alone and you want to feel the presence of a man inside of you, I can have sex with you and it will feel like that.

* If you are in a love with your husband but wonder what it would be like to have sex with someone else, I can have sex with you and you will feel what it is like.

* If you are a sex addict or if you like to have sex with lots of men, I can be one of those men.

* If you want sex, but are a little frightened of the humongous penises posted here, I don’t have a giant penis. Mine is plus EV.

* If you want sex, but are concerned that a partner might have a small penis, I don’t have a small penis. Again, mine is plus EV. It's about expected value. No more. No less.

* If you are the type of woman who gets easily attached to a man and once you have sex with him your brain starts to think about him all of the time, I am a good choice. Since sex with me is not so great, you will not be as inclined to think about me in such a way after we have sex.

* If your friends have all had sex with more partners than you and you are jealous, I can add one partner to your score without much trouble. He is also plus EV.

* If you are two women who have strong intimate feelings for each other, but don’t want to be considered lesbians, you might want to have a man present. I suggest a man who is plus EV like myself. I will participate enough that we can all be confident in our straightness.

You might be wondering what plus EV sex is. I will try to describe what sex with me is like, so that I don’t make any false promises.

* Sex with me occurs in a bed. In the summer, we probably wouldn’t have the covers on. In the winter we will have the covers over us because that seems to provide the right temperature. Sometimes in winter my feet can be a little cold on your skin. I apologize for that.

* I don’t smell bad. I shower daily and I have good oral hygiene. I floss about every three days. I know that I could floss more often, but I can’t promise that. If you want me to floss right before our encounter, I can do that. I have some floss at home and at work.

* I’m usually communicative and polite about having sex, so if you want me to do something in particular, like rub slow circles around your nipples, I usually can do this. Sometimes though, I get distracted or overly excited and forget.

* I am disease free, but sometimes I might have some type of medication in my system. I have allergies, so it isn’t unusually for me to take zyrtec, so I can’t promise that I will be drug free.

* My appearance is adequate for a sexual partner. I might be better looking than the average guy, but not good looking enough that everyone wants to have sex with me.

* Orgasms: It wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t discuss orgasms and plus EV sex. Here goes. I’m not going to lie about this in the hopes that you will have sex with me. I want to be honest about orgasms and sex with me. Dishonesty here would not be right. So, here is what will likely happen orgasm-wise during our sexual encounter. If you are the type of woman that usually has an orgasm during sex, you will probably have one. If you have an orgasm during sex about 50 percent of the time, you will have a one in two chance of having an orgasm during sex with me. If you have never had an orgasm in your life, I’m almost certain that sex with me isn’t going to do that job. I can’t offer to tackle that issue.

Final thoughts: My schedule is a little tight, not with other sexual trysts, but just with work and all of that stuff, so if you are writing, let me know a couple of days and times we can have plus EV sex and I’ll see if they work. We can meet for coffee first, I’ll even buy, I have a coupon for starbucks.
    Last edited by Lo$t; 08-28-11 at 12:53 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LVHerbie, yisman, and jarvol

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Lo$t View Post
    FISHHEAD's craigslist ad.
    That is awesome!

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

Unbelievable

True

MartinBlank

True
    Fish, can we get that list of magazines your articles were printed in?

Still waiting on those.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

fish keep us updated

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I wonder how many articles FISHHEAD has written touting the benefits of +EV sex.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr

+EV sex FISHY? Really?