forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Time To Celebrate! US Debt @ $14+ Trillion And Now It's Time To Get Into More!

Just like the crack head looking to get their next hit, the US has approved an increase to their debt ceiling. Is it really time to celebrate such a long term crippling move?

Haven't we all heard of this story before? Doesn't this remind you of the guy living next door who takes out a line of credit against his home to buy a $60,000 car he clearly can't afford on his $18/hour job? Do Americans not realize that debt has to be paid back?

Ah America, what a truly disgraceful joke you are. You keep thinking that you can kick the can into the future indefinitely. If you keep thinking that, you will become a nation full of debt paying slaves for generations upon generations.

Here's a word of advice for the future, start learning Chinese.

It's going to be funny when 90% of the replies to this thread will ignore the real issue at hand. I've already prepared myself for a barrage of "foreskin" and other generic name calling insults that will be headed my way.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

you're sooooo right..... I bought chinese rosetta stone last night. I hope the Chinese don't eat my two dogs, though??