ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Happy Birthday Arnold Schwarzenigger

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger[1] (born July 30, 1947) is an Austrian-American former professional bodybuilder, model, actor, director, businessman and politician who served as the 38th Governor of California (2003–2011).

Steroid use

Schwarzenegger has admitted to using performance-enhancing anabolic steroids while they were legal, writing in 1977 that "steroids were helpful to me in maintaining muscle size while on a strict diet in preparation for a contest. I did not use them for muscle growth, but rather for muscle maintenance when cutting up."[30] He has called the drugs "tissue building."[31]
    In 1999, Schwarzenegger sued Dr. Willi Heepe, a German doctor who publicly predicted his early death on the basis of a link between his steroid use and his later heart problems. As the doctor had never examined him personally, Schwarzenegger collected a US$10,000 libel judgment against him in a German court.[32] In 1999, Schwarzenegger also sued and settled with The Globe, a U.S. tabloid which had made similar predictions about the bodybuilder's future health.[33]

Schwarzenegger's home town of Graz had its soccer stadium named The Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium in his honor. It is the home of both Grazer AK and Sturm Graz. After the Stanley Williams execution and street protests in Schwarzenegger's hometown, several local politicians began a campaign to remove his name from the stadium. In response, Schwarzenegger said "to spare the responsible politicians of the city of Graz further concern, I withdraw from them as of this day the right to use my name in association with the Liebenau Stadium", and set a deadline of two days to remove his name. Graz officials removed Schwarzenegger's name from the stadium in December 2005.[145] It is now officially titled UPC-Arena.
    The Sun Valley Resort has a short ski trail called Arnold's Run, named after Schwarzenegger in 2001.[146] The trail is categorized as a black diamond, or most difficult, for its terrain.
    People in Thal, Austria, celebrated Schwarzenegger's 60th birthday by throwing a party. Officials proclaimed "A Day for Arnold" on July 30, 2007. Thal 145, the number of the house where Schwarzenegger was born, belonged to Schwarzenegger and no one will ever be assigned to that number.[

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fantastic actor and decent politician. Truly a legend.I'll be back

ttwarrior1
    Betpoints: 9788

not sure what type of movies he could possibly do now or who would even watch him,

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He is not a ****** you dummy!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Happy birthday ol' great one.

ttwarrior1