Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Sudafed + Caffeine

I had some congestion this morning, and popped 2 Sudafed. Then, I drank a pot of coffee like I do every morning. After a quick round of screen shopping/pillaging, I did some work on tennis modeling. The pseudo-ephedrine/caffeine combination put me in a zone I've never been in before. 3 hours vanished in no time at all. A had a couple hundred lines of new working debugged code. It was crazy.

Anyone else had a Sudafed experience?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

You could have just listened to me and took the Reds this morning...

would have took you about 12 seconds...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

That's why they keep it in a locked cabinet at the stores now. Its a main ingredient in methamphetamine.

Be careful there, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Tennis modeling?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

coooooodeine.

puuuuurple draaaank.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

A sudafed Experience
    Boot about 10cc of some of West Baltimore's best Llello and see what kind of zone your in for debugging code
    Sudafed and caffeine experiences now being posted

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I had some congestion this morning, and popped 2 Sudafed. Then, I drank a pot of coffee like I do every morning. After a quick round of screen shopping/pillaging, I did some work on tennis modeling. The pseudo-ephedrine/caffeine combination put me in a zone I've never been in before. 3 hours vanished in no time at all. A had a couple hundred lines of new working debugged code. It was crazy.

ephedrine/caffeine combo also called an "eca stack" is great for a few weeks maybe 2-3 days a week. then it turns to a dirty energy as their was never any dopamine high in the first place. id use it 2-3 times a month and maybe you can do so forever, abuse it and you will pay

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    ephedrine/caffeine combo also called an "eca stack" is great for a few weeks maybe 2-3 days a week. then it turns to a dirty energy as their was never any dopamine high in the first place. id use it 2-3 times a month and maybe you can do so forever, abuse it and you will pay
    You sound like you know what you're talking about? If there was no dopamine high, then what actually happened? And what is a dirty energy?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

was doing this for a while and it stopped working

Extra Innings

My guess is caffeine has a synergistic effect on the pseudoephedrine.

Here is the correct dosage schedule Justin for the next time you want to get high

How To Apply The ECA Stack:

Ephedrine and Caffeine work together in a synergistic fashion. The effects of the Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin stack together are greater than the sum of each of their effects on their own.

The ECA stack helps to increase weight loss, heighten athletic performance, and boost energy. There is some conjecture as to the importance of aspirin in the ECA stack. It is believed that asipirin increases lipolytic activity and acts as a prostaglandin inhibitor.

Standard ECA Stack Dosage: (*the optimal ratio is E:C:A=1:10:3 )

Ephedrine 20-30mg
    Caffeine 200mg (equal to roughly 2.5 cups of coffee)
    Aspirin 75mg
    Ephedrine Dosing Schedules:

Depending on body weight and weight loss goals, dosing schedules may vary for ephedrine. Dosages should not exceed 75-100mg of ephedrine in a 24 hour period. The ECA stack should be taken on an empty stomach preferably 45 minutes to 1 hour before meals no more than 3 times per day. When starting the ECA stack, it's recommended to start with only one dosage (recommended dosage) per day, preferably 30 minutes before your workout, 30 minutes before breakfast or first thing in the morning.

The dosing schedule for the ECA stack is usually split into two or three separate doses(20-50mg) throughout the day.

How To Cycle The ECA Stack:

A few studies have demonstrated ephedrine can depress the beta andrenergenic response within only one week. The adrenal glands can become fatigued while using ephedrine, which, after a number of weeks, can have a catabolic effect on muscles through increased cortisol production. This is why it's a good idea to cycle the ECA stack.

Eventually, the individual becomes used to the effects of the initial dosage and will need to increase the dosage. It has been determined that 3 doses per day is the maximum an individual should consume, with the final dose taken before 6pm to avoid any potential sleep problems.

The length of the ECA cycle length should be limted to no more than than 12 weeks, depending on how long it takes the individual to reach his/her goals. After an ECA cycle, it's recommended to take at least 12 weeks off from another ECA stack, in order to limit any potentential over-dependance issues or other harmul side effects.

Never take ephedrine longer than 4 weeks without a break or the drug may become harmful.

Tips And Warnings For The ECA Stack:

Ephedrine will burn fat and supercharge metabolism, but ephedrine will also burn muscle if you're not weight training or maintaining caloric intake.
    Maintain caloric intake to give yourself plenty of energy to power through workouts. Ephedrine will also suppress your appetite.
    The ECA stack will facilitate fat loss within the first few weeks even if you don't exercise. Naturally, the ECA stack will be much more effective when used in combination with diet and exercise.
    The ECA stack, like any supplement or prescription medication, can be dangerous. Ephedrine, by itself, will increase heart rate. When ephedrine is combined with caffeine, it can be a little intense and takes some getting used to.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Gives a nice wirey high type feeling.kinda like a mild speed. Nothing to worry about here. Do it if you like it. It keeps you awake and alert and functioning? no problem.

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

That's pretty dangerous... mixing depressants and stimulants can have horrible effects on the body... be careful

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Justin, let me know if you find a cure for insomnia please.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

E/C stack is pretty much low grade meth. You have to cycle off in order for it to keep working. Or keep uping the dose and end up with heart palpitations.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I prefer some top shelf clauvo.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Not quite the same type of experience, but when I used to scuba dive more frequently I would pop half to a whole sudafed to help me clear my ears. You gotta be careful with any type substance when diving though, the deeper you go, the more the effects are intensified.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Justin do coke and stop wasting your time

You sound like a rookie in the drug game

Do a few lines per hr and see your handicapping skills greatly increase

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    I have. Its name is Golf.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Justin do a line of coke and I will give you 100 points only if you make a video of it

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

No wonder you have to give your d/l to get this stuff.
    only take it when I'm sick so I never noticed it

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    That's pretty dangerous... mixing depressants and stimulants can have horrible effects on the body... be careful
    Where's the depressant? He took 2 stimulants.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Reading this book is the cure to insomnia:

books.jpg

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You should try doing that then talking an ice cold shower. I swear you will feel like you can kick a silverback mountain gorilla's ass.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Justin do coke and stop wasting your time

You sound like a rookie in the drug game

Do a few lines per hr and see your handicapping skills greatly increase
    Can you picture Justin7 in North Philadelphia buying Coke
    now there is some conquering risk for you

don't forget in your negotiations to make sure they understand "powder and not rock"
    and trust me Tica/Tico Spanish that helps you navigate the sportbook world is incomprehensible to the average supplier in the streets

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive had the "experience" and it is definitely a tool to be used lightly.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

books.jpg

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Next time add some tequila shots to the mix. Your congestion will be gone.

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    You sound like you know what you're talking about? If there was no dopamine high, then what actually happened? And what is a dirty energy?
    no release of dopamine only norephedrine. body will adjust quicker and the mental sharpness will fade away

Extra Innings

Just popped 60 **....thanks for the tip Justin.... will report back
    Attached Images  

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Just popped 60 **....thanks for the tip Justin.... will report back
    i hope you took the daytime stuff

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

no release of dopamine only norephedrine. body will adjust quicker and the mental sharpness will fade away
    Both caffeine and ephedrine cause the release of dopamine, as do most stimulants.

From wiki:

Ephedrine is a sympathomimetic amine. The principal mechanism of its action relies on its indirect stimulation of the adrenergic receptor system, which is part of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS), by increasing the activity of noradrenaline at the post-synaptic α- and β-receptors.[1] The presence of direct interactions with α-receptors is unlikely, but still controversial.[7][8][9] L-Ephedrine, and particularly its stereoisomer norpseudoephedrine (which is also present in Catha edulis) has indirect sympathomimetic effects and due to its ability to cross the blood brain barrier, it is a CNS stimulant similar to amphetamines but less pronounced, as it releases noradrenaline and dopamine in the substantia nigra.[10]

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Both caffeine and ephedrine cause the release of dopamine, as do most stimulants.

From wiki:

Ephedrine is a sympathomimetic amine. The principal mechanism of its action relies on its indirect stimulation of the adrenergic receptor system, which is part of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS), by increasing the activity of noradrenaline at the post-synaptic α- and β-receptors.[1] The presence of direct interactions with α-receptors is unlikely, but still controversial.[7][8][9] L-Ephedrine, and particularly its stereoisomer norpseudoephedrine (which is also present in Catha edulis) has indirect sympathomimetic effects and due to its ability to cross the blood brain barrier, it is a CNS stimulant similar to amphetamines but less pronounced, as it releases noradrenaline and dopamine in the substantia nigra.[10]
    correction. it doesnt release dopamine in the frontal lobe, i.e. where it counts

Extra Innings

Some good shit here....thanks MW

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

books.jpg
    Thanks Pavy.

Rich Boy