Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

A BLACK president is well overdue

I'm so thrilled this actually is going to happen very soon.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why are u thrilled? does he arouse you?

Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why are u thrilled? does he arouse you?
    My guess is he waxed his carrot during Obama's infomercial and it was the best sex he ever had.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

who cares that he's black. There are plenty of meaningful reasons to be excited. What if he was black and shared McCains plans? wouldn't be so excited then would you?

Don't forget, it's still the 4th quarter.... anything can happen.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

he's only half black...so i guess that makes him half white!

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
    who cares that he's black. There are plenty of meaningful reasons to be excited. What if he was black and shared McCains plans? wouldn't be so excited then would you?
    Don't forget, it's still the 4th quarter.... anything can happen.

No, your right.

1. Were leaving Iraq and saving tons of money. YAY

2. Were going to raise taxes on the very rich YAY

3. Were going to be closer to online gaming being legalized YAY

4. Were not going to be seeing as much of Palin YAY

When Obama wins this election, it will be one of the happiest days of my life.........and I don't even like politics.

Goodbye to Bush generated policies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fishhead they cannot even coach fukkin sports teams how the fuk are they going to run the Country???

Fishhead out of your 98,670 posts this is the first one I disagree on with you.

wtf

jj, you must remember david dinkens? he did a great job running new york.....NOT

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead they cannot even coach fukkin sports teams how the fuk are they going to run the Country???

Fishhead out of your 98,670 posts this is the first one I disagree on with you.

Doc Rivers has done a tremendous job with the Celtics.

When it comes to race, there are no barriers...........it all comes down to the individual.

Obama understands what this country needs, he flat out gets it.

FH

Fishhead

JJ--Why do the majority of Italians have it in for blacks?

I'm guessing you can respond to this better than anyone in the country.

I expect a tremendous response from you regarding this question.

FH

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great more white women phucking black dudes.

wtf

then u fuk black ones

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    That is the least of your worries.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    JJ--Why do the majority of Italians have it in for blacks?

I'm guessing you can respond to this better than anyone in the country.

I expect a tremendous response from you regarding this question.

FH

Goldilocks, still waiting for your response son.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    (you can blame hip-hop not so much obama for this)

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Goldilocks, still waiting for your response son.
    Why are asking a jew an italian question

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Alright dude, your racist crap is really grating on me.
    Considering sports for over half their existence have been owned, operated, managed, coached and played by white people created an unfair playing ground to make such an accusation. How long ago did the NFL get it's first black coach? How about Baseball or Basketball? Has it even been 30 years? No?

It takes time for people to call them 'coaches' and not 'black coaches'. It's people like you that keep calling them 'black quarterbacks' and not 'quarterbacks'. So naturally, you are proving the unfair and b.s. stereotype that makes things like the Rooney Rule necessary - since most aren't so vocal about their bias and prejudice. It's unfair to label like that and hold to a higher standard. I could look at guys like Rich Kotite, Ray Handley and dozens and dozens more 'white' coaches and derive that 'WHITE' people can't coach, rather than 'those guys can't coach - except we've not seen a 'black' coach that inept in any sport likely - because every 'black' coach is held by the Jackie Robinson standard of 'they have to be perfect'.

If you can honestly say the likes of Dennis Green, Tony Dungy, Lovie Smith, Ray Rhodes, -- and god knows how many others in other sports (I don't really follow anything else other than the NFL and the Mutts) -- can't coach, then it's clear why you're struggling with your handicapping.

If anything, it's the incredibly small representation of 'black' coaches in sports in general - especially at the professional and collegiate levels that speaks volumes of the prejudice that exists. Thankfully, JJ, we have racists like you to remind us every day how much we, as humans, have to go.

Yes, I'm calling you out, JJ. This affliction you have is curable - it takes hard work to overcome. Donovan McNabb is a Quarterback - not a black quarterback. Tony Dungy is a Superbowl winning and elite coach, not a black superbowl winning coach.

The color of skin is irrelevant... Crap, if there's one genre in the world where the most progress has been made - it's in sports - yet it's still a major issue. Pathetic, really.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Considering sports for over half their existence have been owned, operated, managed, coached and played by white people created an unfair playing ground to make such an accusation. How long ago did the NFL get it's first black coach? How about Baseball or Basketball? Has it even been 30 years? No?

It takes time for people to call them 'coaches' and not 'black coaches'. It's people like you that keep calling them 'black quarterbacks' and not 'quarterbacks'. So naturally, you are proving the unfair and b.s. stereotype that makes things like the Rooney Rule necessary - since most aren't so vocal about their bias and prejudice. It's unfair to label like that and hold to a higher standard. I could look at guys like Rich Kotite, Ray Handley and dozens and dozens more 'white' coaches and derive that 'WHITE' people can't coach, rather than 'those guys can't coach - except we've not seen a 'black' coach that inept in any sport likely - because every 'black' coach is held by the Jackie Robinson standard of 'they have to be perfect'.

If you can honestly say the likes of Dennis Green, Tony Dungy, Lovie Smith, Ray Rhodes, -- and god knows how many others in other sports (I don't really follow anything else other than the NFL and the Mutts) -- can't coach, then it's clear why you're struggling with your handicapping.

If anything, it's the incredibly small representation of 'black' coaches in sports in general - especially at the professional and collegiate levels that speaks volumes of the prejudice that exists. Thankfully, JJ, we have racists like you to remind us every day how much we, as humans, have to go.

Yes, I'm calling you out, JJ. This affliction you have is curable - it takes hard work to overcome. Donovan McNabb is a Quarterback - not a black quarterback. Tony Dungy is a Superbowl winning and elite coach, not a black superbowl winning coach.

The color of skin is irrelevant... Crap, if there's one genre in the world where the most progress has been made - it's in sports - yet it's still a major issue. Pathetic, really.
    Well said.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Why are asking a jew an italian question
    First off, he is 25% Italian

He lives in an Italian neighborhood that also houses many blacks.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ not just me calling you a racist ... And thats fine and dandy its your right i get it, but the fact that you wont admit it gets me.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

JJ

You son, are a realist, not a racist.

Deuce

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    JJ

You son, are a realist, not a racist.

Deuce
    I agree 100% with you

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

while were talkin about overdue, aint it about time fer a black pope?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    while were talkin about overdue, aint it about time fer a black pope?
    You will see a black guy inhabiting Rudolf Island before you see a black pope.

Richkas

I would like to see more black priest and at the same time ky jelly go out of buisness.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Obama is Kenyan born and shouldn't even be allowed to run for president. The guy can't even show a damn birth certificate to prove he was born in Hawaii.

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Obama is Kenyan born and shouldn't even be allowed to run for president. The guy can't even show a damn birth certificate to prove he was born in Hawaii.
    is this true?

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Of course it's true, Richkas. Everything you read on the internet about the election and the candidates is true.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I heard a sound bite of a black lady pumping Obama today, she said something to the effect, "If Obama elected, I won't have to worry bout' payin' back my mortage or my bills."

I took a deep breath and then let out a sigh, wondering to myself if ignorance is genetic or just prone to those watching too much TV.

The democratics and the social handouts will bury this country deeper in a hole then was ever possible.

Matter of fact, the lets give blacks and hispanics homes A.K.A Fanny & Freddie are the result of Democrats. Had nothing to with the Bush administration.

So if your going to vote for a president, because he's black, then I hope most of your assets are highly liquid....

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I heard a sound bite of a black lady pumping Obama today, she said something to the effect, "If Obama elected, I won't have to worry bout' payin' back my mortage or my bills."

I took a deep breath and then let out a sigh, wondering to myself if ignorance is genetic or just prone to those watching too much TV.

The democratics and the social handouts will bury this country deeper in a hole then was ever possible.

Matter of fact, the lets give blacks and hispanics homes A.K.A Fanny & Freddie are the result of Democrats. Had nothing to with the Bush administration.

So if your going to vote for a president, because he's black, then I hope most of your assets are highly liquid....
    Sad but true,I wished I was liquid but I am stuck with real estate that I can't unload right now.Supposed to retire in 5 years,but when I sell this clown obama will eat double the taxes if I sold today.You might add that it was the Bush admin.that tried to get the wall built between the US and Mexico,but the dems voted it down as it was too exspensive.How exspensive is medical care and housing for the illegals?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fishhead many whites around here are not happy with blacks because they are the reason for enormous taxes and you say why?? I will tell you why.........they are tons on welfare, tons in prisons, tons with no insurance and tons getting freebies that the taxpayer is paying for.

The mortgage crisis had a lot to do with minorities not paying their mortgages, not the banks fault but people that do not want to work and lie and cheat.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

fishhead likes black pipe.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Fishhead many whites around here are not happy with blacks because they are the reason for enormous taxes and you say why?? I will tell you why.........they are tons on welfare, tons in prisons, tons with no insurance and tons getting freebies that the taxpayer is paying for.

The mortgage crisis had a lot to do with minorities not paying their mortgages, not the banks fault but people that do not want to work and lie and cheat.
    It's not only blacks JJ,there are whites, mexicans,and whatever that live by your last paragraph,they stick their lazy ass hands out and exspect something for nothing and will lie and cheat to get it.Thanks to LBJ and the fukin kennedys,this place has turned into the freeroll country of the world.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Have you ever heard of predatory lending? This is what caused the mortgage crisis. The banks got greedy without doing their due deligence. Kinda like the gambler that borrowed $25,000 from his aunt inheritence to bet on the Patriots in last year's Superbowl.

1234 Last