brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Football is Far and Away Easiest Sport To Bet On

all football comes down to is basically analyzing trends and spotting great matchups

you take 2 great offensive teams playing each other and the games go over 60+% of the time
    you take a great defensive team playing a bad offensive team and the game goes under 60+% of the time
    you take a dominant team facing a team with a bad ATS record (for example, Chargers facing Cardinals) and you will usually see a blowout

there are teams in the NFL that consistently have a terrific ATS record, teams that have a great O/U record. Compare that to the NBA where most teams finish with an average or slightly above average ATS/OU record

I mean if you just blindly bet the over on every Cowboys, Eagles and Patriots game last year, you would have won 70+% of your bets. You will rarely see that in a sport like basketball

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easy after the season Son

Make your picks before games start and see what fukkin happens

If you bet big you will lose your fukkin house

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

this kid has it all figured out, i just hope he puts me in the will

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

JJ I wiII Iet you know who the cash cows in BasebaII when the season is over
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biff

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Lol

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    JJ I wiII Iet you know who the cash cows in BasebaII when the season is over

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

i fukking owned college football last year.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The NFL would be the only sports where you don't really need information to make a pick and hit at least 50/50. If your not paying attention to basketball for a few days, you'll quickly lose track of whose hot and whose slumping. Those are plays where your find a short edge and ride it while you can.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and UNCGQ

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Fkn tell em JJ,

Young punks these days...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I make my big moneys in the MLB season. Going by previous performances, in pitching match ups specifically has worked out great for me. Like the play today. Gallardo vs Atlanta, Gallardo has owned ATL in the past with a 1.7 ERA, he continued his dominance tonight with a 2 hit shut out, allowing no hits after the first.
    Football is a tough sport, everything says it is easy, but percentage wise for me, baseball beats it by a few points. I think the main reason people say that, is there are less games, so players play them full out . Which is true in some cases, however, researching matchups, has worked for me much better then figuring out trends, and a great offense, from a bad passing defense in my bets

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    all football comes down to is basically analyzing trends and spotting great matchups

you take 2 great offensive teams playing each other and the games go over 60+% of the time
    you take a great defensive team playing a bad offensive team and the game goes under 60+% of the time
    you take a dominant team facing a team with a bad ATS record (for example, Chargers facing Cardinals) and you will usually see a blowout

there are teams in the NFL that consistently have a terrific ATS record, teams that have a great O/U record. Compare that to the NBA where most teams finish with an average or slightly above average ATS/OU record

I mean if you just blindly bet the over on every Cowboys, Eagles and Patriots game last year, you would have won 70+% of your bets. You will rarely see that in a sport like basketball
    You will see teams with 70% ATS and O/U records in NFL every season, its called a 16 game season, not 82...

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Seriously, anybody who THINKS sports wagering is easy is crazy. Takes a lot of hard work, but it can be done.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Why are you bumping awful brahma threads?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't brahma just make a thread yesterday, saying he hates betting on NFL...

jesus h.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocktopme

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Didn't brahma just make a thread yesterday, saying he hates betting on NFL...

jesus h.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    why are you bumping awful brahma threads?
    never forget

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    all football comes down to is basically analyzing trends and spotting great matchups you take 2 great offensive teams playing each other and the games go over 60+% of the time you take a great defensive team playing a bad offensive team and the game goes under 60+% of the time you take a dominant team facing a team with a bad ATS record (for example, Chargers facing Cardinals) and you will usually see a blowout there are teams in the NFL that consistently have a terrific ATS record, teams that have a great O/U record. Compare that to the NBA where most teams finish with an average or slightly above average ATS/OU record I mean if you just blindly bet the over on every Cowboys, Eagles and Patriots game last year, you would have won 70+% of your bets. You will rarely see that in a sport like basketball
    If its so easy then why can't you post all your plays in one thread for a week straight without giving up? You are a barrelled in loser, chubb cake

The High Flier
    The High Flier's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think football is the easiest sport to bet on, but that doesn't mean it is easy by any means, just easier than baseball/basketball/hockey.

The reason is because the NFL is the most popular by far, it has the most coverage by far, so the most information about teams, players and statistics by far. Makes it easier to make decisions, IMHO.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

dont be hating on sbr's favorite unibrow

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

college football spot betting is a quick way to vast riches.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Stop bumping my old threads jesus ******* christ and mary

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

agreed Brahma, I've dabbled here and there on NBA gambling and the NFL is sure a safer bet in comparison. I think this season the lock out did actually help bettors the first half. There's been a lot of sloppiness and hence you see many overs. More than this, I think the really bad teams (Rams, Colts, Browns) are REALLY bad teams and a safer play then in other years.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I bet Brah has Saints +28 and Pats +35 teaser...2500 to win 5

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

bla bla bla