Originally posted on 12/02/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
Why?

Illinois has legal wagering for 2.5 years now, they don't touch offshore
Bullshit. You simply don't know wtf you're doing. Other guys on here like D2 and myself are fuckkin destroying IL books. They offer so much offshore doesn't or at least didn't when I quit using offshore. I have no need for it anymore haven't fuckked with offshore in 2 years but I seriously doubt they changed their offerings. Best part about using IL books is it's straight cash don't have to fuckk with btc anymore. Omg is the blockchain clogged. Omg did the book receive it yet wtf is going on game starts in 30 minutes. Ya fuckk all that shit bud. Now I just load my wager into the kiosk takes 5 minutes even if loading a 5000 bet and click 3 buttons done. Get my money 2 minutes after game ends if I want. Going to visit friends in CO, NJ, IA wherever for holidays. Guess what same exact shit. Easy as it gets. Plus you get comps for the amount you bet. I've raked up 1000s of comps this year just doing what I would normally be doing anyway netting on sports. You sure as he'll ain't getting that at offshore books at least not that much and I can use my IL comps for many things hotels, food, slots, freebets at book what tf you gonna use your offshore ones for? To get a free payout 2 days later. Lmao. Ahahahaha. Ignorance is bliss.