JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

NFL week 03- Contrarian Angles : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 09/20/2022:

SF-1.5 @Denver...With Jimmy G back at QB, SF is a MUCH better team and better than Denver on both sides of the ball and a big coaching advantage. Denver has been a complete shitshow the first couple of games under new head coach Nathaniel Hackett. Hackett seems completely overwhelmed and Denver has had a lot of procedural issues(getting plays in way too late resulting in numerous delay of game penalties, no returner on the field on special teams etc). Something that I have never seen in my life in an NFL game happened the other day in the Texans/Denver game, the Broncos fans were counting down the play clock like they do in basketball!! That is downright embarrassing. Remember, the new owners(Walton family) did not hire him and if this comedy of errors continues much longer, Hackett could be one and done in Denver.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Originally posted on 09/20/2022:

SF-1.5 @Denver...With Jimmy G back at QB, SF is a MUCH better team and better than Denver on both sides of the ball and a big coaching advantage. Denver has been a complete shitshow the first couple of games under new head coach Nathaniel Hackett. Hackett seems completely overwhelmed and Denver has had a lot of procedural issues(getting plays in way too late resulting in numerous delay of game penalties, no returner on the field on special teams etc). Something that I have never seen in my life in an NFL game happened the other day in the Texans/Denver game, the Broncos fans were counting down the play clock like they do in basketball!! That is downright embarrassing. Remember, the new owners(Walton family) did not hire him and if this comedy of errors continues much longer, Hackett could be one and done in Denver.
    I guess you never watched a bengals game under dick Lebeau or coslet