Originally posted on 04/24/2021:

I still know zero people who died from covid. Seems ridiculous that we’ve changed the world as we know it for this. Thank god I live in the south. My New York friends are miserable and two of them committed suicide.
The left think people don’t die and if they do and had Covid must be because of covid. I wouldn’t be surprised if my two friends suicide deaths were listed as covid. Liberals act like they’re altruistic but really just a bunch of pussies afraid to get a cold.

The reason people become more conservative as they age is because you become wiser. Everything liberals do is short sighted and is why liberal states are all broke and miserable. They don’t think of long term consequences of anything they do and are child like in their thinking. Most highly intelligent people are conservative. Its always the mooching and non productive folk who are liberal. That’s why young people and women are mostly liberal. They are looking for handouts whether it be free school or biased divorce laws.

So much in society when you’re a conservative male is a redistribution of your wealth. Not just taxes. It’s engrained in our life everywhere. Culture dictates we pay for things for women. My insurance is higher because of others not taking care of themselves or pushing pussy ass compliance bullshit. Goods at stores cost more to compensate for theft. Etc etc. most conservative men just work hard and contribute to system/dont steal or commit crimes /polite on the roads. And then we just die of a heart attack in our 60s. WE fund this system but others think they’re entitled to make all the decisions. They never think that maybe should ask the people who built the world around them. They might know better.

Evolutionary speaking there’s a couple ways in life to succeed. You can either produce and support yourself. Or be really good at convincing others to support you. Obviously the left is the latter. Liberals brag about how much they get for unemployment but a conservative would be ashamed if they had to take it. Liberals exist on the backs of others so they have less concern for things like the economy. They have no concept of what it takes to make sure they have food on their table because they don’t contribute to the system. They assume someone will always be their to take care of them. Shutting down the economy for something that kills 80 year olds is fawking retarted. Liberals have no idea that conservatives fighting be open are saving their futures. But again they think like children so what can you expect.