Originally posted on 01/15/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
OK...Even if Goff was 100% healthy, do you trust him in a game of this magnitude?...or how about just forget about Goff and go to his counterpart, Aaron Rodgers...you feel good about betting against one of the top QB's in the NFL this year (if not the best)??...at home??...in frigid weather where he has proven himself?...you feel confident about betting against a red hot A-Rod who has been playing lights out and with a chip on his shoulder?...and has all of his weapons at his disposal?...that my friend is a recipe for disaster and a sure fire way into the poor house...IMO, the line is way off here...Vegas and books giving the Rams way too much respect and I'm more than happy to call their bluff and throw a nickel on Green Bay (-6.5)...posted the play in my picks thread...
I'm on em on three accounts Rams had a hell of a Physical Game against our Seahawks manhandled them and we manhandled them. Goff is injured backup is shit coming off such a physical game I can't see them keeping up Rodgers is one of the best if not the beat Qb right now to some degree Mahomes but Playoff experience Rodgers has. RAMS GET BEAT BAD HERE