I will post all 3 together because they all use computer models- which I'm a fan of.....whenever they all overlap I will hit it hard....The only overlap for today is Gil and TPM both having high rated plays on White Sox- nothing on all 3)

Accuscore is tough to track- their 3 and 4s are doing well overall but that's a lot of plays

TPM is up overall but also lots of plays- sticking with the highest rated for a while

Gil is getting hammered hammered hammered- but gotta get out of this slump sometime

THE PREDICTION MACHINE

The number I post is the difference between what the expected percentage chance victory under their model and the percentage that would be necessary at the ML

I will only list those higher than 2.7 because that is the point at which we must hit for cash

Sides

Normal Plays:

White Sox at -120 4.8%

Weak Plays

Toronto at 153 ia 6% (not sure why this is rated as weak and not normal like WS play- makes me want to lay off of it)
Texas at +120 4.6%
Colorado at 102 3.3%

Totals:

Totals are written like their hoop plays- just the percent likliehood of success

Normal

Cin over 6.5 60.5%
Clevland over 8.5 57.5%

ACCUSCORE

Not sure the best way to use these yet- playing just the 3 and 4 stars is too many plays-and at the same time, they use a bunch of diffference lean systems so they may rate both sides of a game as 4 stars bc of different leans....rather annoying...will have to figure out how to use- i guess their idea is for us to use their system as an aid and not as picks

4 star:

Seattle -163
Mets over 8
Giants -108

Gil Alexander

Detroit -135
White Sox-125
Padres -115