Would make a great running back though

Vick?

he wouldn't last a quarter

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

380 total yards, 2 TDs and 95 QB rating against the best defense in the league is a bad game??

Come on, he threw a interception too.

I really didn't realized his stats were that good. I guess if you throw it 44 times, your bound to get yards. LOL! But he was sacked 4 times, hit 6 times, fumbled 4 times (non lost).

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i see a big hit coming to mike vick and he will be injured soon

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Come on, he threw a interception too. I really didn't realized his stats were that good. I guess if you throw it 44 times, your bound to get yards. LOL! But he was sacked 4 times, hit 6 times, fumbled 4 times (non lost).

the bears have the best defense in the league and that interception was just a tipped ball and a bad break, so Vick had a very good game all around

with that being said....if he can have a 95 QB rating agains the Bears, he should go for 400+ yards and a 155 QB rating against Houston. The texans have the worst defense in the league with a very poor pass rush

Vick's numbers tomorrow will read:

28-40, 430 pass yards, 60 rush yards, 6 total TDs

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

the bears have the best defense in the league and that interception was just a tipped ball and a bad break, so Vick had a very good game all around

with that being said....if he can have a 95 QB rating agains the Bears, he should go for 400+ yards and a 155 QB rating against Houston. The texans have the worst defense in the league with a very poor pass rush

Vick's numbers tomorrow will read:

28-40, 430 pass yards, 60 rush yards, 6 total TDs
    He won't have 6 TD's. If he gets the Eagles a big lead, McCoy will run the clock out.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    He won't have 6 TD's. If he gets the Eagles a big lead, McCoy will run the clock out.

considering how awful Philly Defense played against chicago, they may need 6 TDs just to stay with a lead

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Im thinking 34-27 type game. Eagles on top
    Its funny how you troll through this forum. Make dumb comments on peoples thread. Calling people morons for no reason. You made fun of me because I watch sportscenter in the morning. You are just a clown looking for attention. How do you start this thread by saying mike vick lays an egg. Then you say eagles win 34-27. Makes a lot of sense. Stick to trolling. You are so much better at it.

jennahazeplays
    jennahazeplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

soooo overrated, may even go houston ml

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Its funny how you troll through this forum. Make dumb comments on peoples thread. Calling people morons for no reason. You made fun of me because I watch sportscenter in the morning. You are just a clown looking for attention. How do you start this thread by saying mike vick lays an egg. Then you say eagles win 34-27. Makes a lot of sense. Stick to trolling. You are so much better at it.
    With Vicks expectations a 7 point win against Houston is the equivalent of a letdown.

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

i dont feel he is over rated he is getting the hype that he is playing up to.. 4 weeks ago eagles fans were content with labeling this a rebuilding year now there most likely gonna make the playoffs and maybe more... They can beat any team in nfc not saying they cant lose but theres not one team in the nfl who u could hands down say could beat them... All of this is due to vick many dont like him but we gotta give credit where credit is due

ttrace35

That would be the DEFENSE laying an egg. If Vick puts up 34, he is player of the game. Ok, I will back off. Stop trolling so much. Not Cool. You don't want people doing that sh-t in your threads. FALCONTICKET

nunny
    nunny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

Did u watch the game? Vicks passing yds are a little misleading. The bears were up 18 pts and were letting vick have all the 5 yard completions he wanted to throw. I know ur mouth is watering all over vicks nuts, the fact is, he didnt play very good the last 2 games

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by nunny View Post
    Did u watch the game? Vicks passing yds are a little misleading. The bears were up 18 pts and were letting vick have all the 5 yard completions he wanted to throw. I know ur mouth is watering all over vicks nuts, the fact is, he didnt play very good the last 2 games
    This.
    Vicks stats are fudged. Garbage time saved him against the bears

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick is not overrated this year

Entire teams are keying on him which is the ultimate respect

He is big time

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

its going to be cold wouldnt doubt theres a lot of drops over is always the square play yet it always seems to win so maybe its sharp now

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcon...Why not just take Houston ML?

Vick is a horrible overated QB...They've only won their games because of Kolb and Lesean Mccoy. Vick has been sacked about 120 times.

falconticket

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Falcon...Why not just take Houston ML?

Vick is a horrible overated QB...They've only won their games because of Kolb and Lesean Mccoy. Vick has been sacked about 120 times.
    My guy doesn't offer moneylines. Unfortunately

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

die hard bears fan, and vick was unreal last week if it wasnt for that lucky pick we had in the redzone we prolly lose that game but ill take it no defense in the league can slow down vick and those play making recievers jackson,maclin, celek, too good eagles are contenders

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Brady gets credit. He is good. Good hair too.
    Justin Bieber called. He wants his hair style back.

dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

With Vicks expectations a 7 point win against Houston is the equivalent of a letdown.

sorry bro but the shit u say makes absolutly no sense , u just saying random things that cant be back by any factual information, haha u where trying to say vic is known for turnovers on the last thread i was on lol, since when? lastweek when he threw his first pick on the year? lol cmon man... thats what this forum needs its own version of CMON man, the segment they do in the pregame shows. What you say really brings no value to the betting aspect of this forum
    Points Awarded:

ttrace35 gave dirtymoneysss 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    That would actually be NE.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ummmm no. NE is far from great, but they are definitely better than the Texans.

I think the Texans keep it close tonight, if Samuel is out. I don't see anyone on the Eagles being able to slow AJ other than him

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymoneysss View Post
    sorry bro but the shit u say makes absolutly no sense , u just saying random things that cant be back by any factual information, haha u where trying to say vic is known for turnovers on the last thread i was on lol, since when? lastweek when he threw his first pick on the year? lol cmon man... thats what this forum needs its own version of CMON man, the segment they do in the pregame shows. What you say really brings no value to the betting aspect of this forum

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

sounds like a guaranteed win for the texans everybody jump on board

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

overrated.......hmmmmmmmmmm look at stats and maybe watch one of his games and you will see your wrong!!

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

This is the dumbest post itt. Vick is 5-1 in games he's started and finished, and he almost singlehandedly beat GB after having to come in off the bench ice-cold vs one of the better D's in the League.

He beat NYG who has the best pass D in the NFL looking at the stats. Carved up Indy who is #6.

McCoy runs less than 10x per game when you eliminate simply running out the clock.

Kolb has 6 TD and 4 INT to 18 TD and 1 INT for Vick.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave gomiamigo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duh...he's a monkey. Monkeys dont make good QB's. They dont make good head coaches either. The guy in Pitt just inherited a great team

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

Asante is out for the game

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Falconticket, it's too bad you didn't have a coach in ATL who could get Vick to put away the cheeseburger and joint combo and stay away from the dog pit. Enjoy losing early in the playoffs, homer.

Don't forget the Eagles carved up ATL with Kolb.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is just another wack SBR idiot thread.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean Matty Ice has more completions than vick has attempts. Come on
    Matty Ice, that nickname alone or the fact that he has a nickname makes him the most overrated QB in history. He has done nothing in college or the pros to earn some type of unflappable nickname. The guy stares down Gonzalez and White like a stalker.

falconticket

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Matty Ice, that nickname alone or the fact that he has a nickname makes him the most overrated QB in history. He has done nothing in college or the pros to earn some type of unflappable nickname. The guy stares down Gonzalez and White like a stalker.
    Got the handle in high school.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Duh...he's a monkey. Monkeys dont make good QB's. They dont make good head coaches either. The guy in Pitt just inherited a great team
    How about Tampa Bay, you ******* klansman.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ummmm no. NE is far from great, but they are definitely better than the Texans.

I think the Texans keep it close tonight, if Samuel is out. I don't see anyone on the Eagles being able to slow AJ other than him
    You need to check the stats, NE is 32nd in defense against the pass, last in the league, and 31st overall in total defense, 2nd to last.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

No one can lay an egg against the Houston Pass D. Come on MANNNNNNNN.

First 123 Last