Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz's NFL for the New Year

2-1 last week, with easy winners on the Redskins and Cowboys, and a loser with the Packers. I actually pushed the Packers when I bet it late in the week, but since I was going out of town and had to post early in the week, I will grade it as a loss.
    The combination of tight lines and teams’ unpredictability at this point has caused me to do something rare - I am playing all this games for 1 unit.

NFL Overall (85-74-3, +31.85*)
    NFL Sides (51-51-2, +7.95*)

1* Jets +1 vs. Bills
    1* Falcons +4.5 vs. Panthers
    1* Chiefs -7 vs. Bengals
    1?* Dolphins +? vs. Patriots
    1* Packers -4 vs. Seahawks
    1* Eagles +7 vs. Redskins

NFL Totals (34-23-1, +23.90*)

1* Redskins @ Eagles Under 37

I'm not sure if I will be playing the Dolphins or not, it pretty much depends on getting a line of 6, which isn't available right now, but I think may be by gametime.
    Last edited by Razz; 12-29-05 at 09:55 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

razz, i know seattle will sit all there players. but, other than that whats your reasoning behind that play ?

Razz

I think the Packers reserves and role players are fighting for a job for next year, while the Seattle reserves will be disinterested, as they are looking to the upcoming week's, and this game is completely irrelevant to them. And, I know it seems stupid, but I really think Favre has a huge day - the reason he hasn't had a good season is the weapons around him are inferior to the defenses he is facing. That won't be the case against Seattle, whose starting secondary isn't fabulous, and with their desire to rest players, it should only be easier.

Razz

Adding another 1* play:

Raiders +8 - With the Giants road struggles, and the Raiders players trying to salvage their jobs and season, an outright upset wouldn't shock me. Neither would a 30 point loss.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck Razz. Liking a lot of the same plays, except for the Bengals but that's only because i can get +10.5. Broncos winning yesterday has me nervous though, I'm superstitious.
    Last edited by mad; 01-01-06 at 10:56 AM.