goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

goldengoats teaser of the week

3 teams +7 points odds 7/5

steelers +3.5
    not much needs to be said here as the board likes this game for pitt. both teams need the game real bad though and that will make things interesting but i think pitt can grind out a win although minn plays well at home this year and historically. this game could get scary

seahawks -.5
    seahawks still have not clinched home field advantage so they still have something to play for but are easily the better team and Darrel Jackson will return to the Seattle lineup. hard to see tenn winning unless mcnair finds a way to go off
    but with banged up WRs that's not likely

Bengals -1.5
    palmer gets a chance to bounce back in a dome with no bad weather. detroit is in shambles and you gotta question whether they have given up since their coach has been fired, the home crowd is against them, and they have nothing to play for. Bengals need the game to stay atop the division

bad thing about this teaser is it favors all road teams although pitt at least gets a +3.5

might throw in a huge teaser later with a large number of teams

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Bengals in a teaser, as I don't see any way in the world they lose this game, but I guess you never know. I would like to substitute Chicago +3.5 for one of the others, but I think you have a winner.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear eveyone loves the Bengals this week as i have taken them SU to beat the Lions, fingers crossed.

Here's a little 4 team 12 pointer i have cooked up.
    Chiefs +15
    Steelers +9
    Chargers +19.5
    Cowboys +15

Suffice to say, I expect these teams to have a shot at the win SU, so i'll happily take all those points. Fingers crossed and good luck.

goldengoat

mad

I like yours too
    the indy bolts game i am uncertain how i wanna approach it but 19.5 should be enough for a team that could upset the colts but prolly not in indy

Razz
    I am a big bears fan but their starting safeties are listed as doubtful again and that worries me (they did not have them vs pitt either)

goldengoat

here is my big teaser that i'm going to take a chance on
    9 teams +7 points 12/1 odds
    pats +2.5 (REALLY wanted 3.5 but can't do anything bout it)
    chiefs +10
    broncos -2
    steelers +3.5
    colts -.5
    seahawks -.5
    panthers -2.5
    cowboys +10
    bengals -1.5

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good Golden, best of luck.