Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Browns/Rams Winner

I'm going Under 41 -120

Both these teams went over their respective totals last week so I think maybe we're catching a bit of value here... That and the fact that Flacco is starting I guess gives people the impression there should be an uptick in scoring. I dunno bout all that, though.

How comfortable is Flacco going to be with the playbook at this juncture? Plus the Browns haven't exactly excelled at pass pro this year and Flacco is a statue in the pocket, unlike Watson, Walker, and DTR.

On the flipside, the Brownies defense can still get after it and Garrett is expected to play after an injury scare last week. I'm not so sure the Rams offensive line will be up to the challenge, and Stafford, like Flacco, isn't very elusive. With a little extra juice we can capture a key number and see what happens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I don't know about that under? Rams can put up numbers at home. Weather will be nice also here in LA come game time.

Browns are tough though on defense. Hmmm?

I don't like this game at all for the line or O/U's but that's just me.. Pass.... GL!

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

those home/road splits though

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

prefer rams side. lets both cash

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't know about that under? Rams can put up numbers at home. Weather will be nice also here in LA come game time.

I don't like this game at all for the line or O/U's but that's just me.. Pass.... GL!
    Yeah, Brownies top corner (Ward) is out too so that's a concern versus Kupp and company. This kind of depends on if anyone jumps out to an early two-score lead or not. If it stays low and slow early on then I think both teams will be content to pound the rock and not overexpose the quarterbacks to a pass rush. I don't believe Flacco has the tools anymore or else he would've had a job before November.

I'm betting against the Rams offense versus a good defense, and also betting against fireworks from Flacco in his first start of the year. Even if one team breaks out, I'm hoping the other is kept in check. Aaron Donald should at least disrupt the Browns' interior, and that's typically been the strength of CLE's line.

What I don't want are any sack fumbles in plus territory. That could mush things quickly.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-03-23 at 02:04 AM.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    prefer rams side. lets both cash
    I don't disagree, I just wouldn't wanna lay meaningful points in this game. Also the Brownies stayed on the West Coast this past week after the Denver game, so they might be dialed in.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I was thinking about this game a few hours ago. How good is the Browns O-Line right now? I still think the Browns could win with Old Joe, but I think you could be right about this one Eddy. I always thought Old Joe was a very good QB, but he was bad on the JETS. But, we know why. The Jets have no O-Line to give him time as the statue he is/was. If Clv line is very good, then he could do okay. Not expecting a ton but he could bring them a win.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

I definitely think the Browns (+4) is worth a look. they might even pull off the upset and win outright. Joe Flacco is no spring chicken but he is a seasoned and polished veteran. Truth be told, all the Browns need this year is a "competent" QB who can just manage the game and not lose it (Joe Flacco fits the bill perfectly) and they will be a borderline upper echelon elite team in this league. Brilliant move by Cleveland's upper management to sign him and not let the season spiral downward.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Da Manster! 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

asiagambler gave Da Manster! 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Joe Flacco is not ready, Rams -4

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Joe Flacco is not ready, Rams -4
    Friendly gentleman 100 betpoint wager? I'll take the Browns (+4)!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Wow, Flaco is back. I think he’ll help scoring on both sides with TDs and INTs that gives Rams possibly better field positions. I’m on the fence on this game so sitting it out. Anyway, I’ll be dropping my money and watching the game of the month 49ers v. Eagles instead.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Betonline: Exploiting The Browns Defense

Will the Cleveland Browns poor road defense allow the L.A. Rams to light up the scoreboard today?

The Browns defense has been atrocious on the road this season, allowing an average of 29.6 points. The Rams team Total has been set at 21.5 points.

L.A. put up 37 points last week with Mathew Stafford returning from injury. In the Browns last 11 road games, 8 have gone Over. The game Total is set at 40 points.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2756

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Weather? Unless that stadium turns into a wind turbine what weather could impact that game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Weather? Unless that stadium turns into a wind turbine what weather could impact that game
    LOL. Like I said the weather will be fine. I was correct in my statement..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Jobbby claims to live in Santa Monica but doesn't know that SoFi is a covered stadium. JFC

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Jobbby claims to live in Santa Monica but doesn't know that SoFi is a covered stadium. JFC
    He actually lives in Pittsburgh.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He actually lives in Pittsburgh.
    😂 I was just thinking the same thing lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

looked like it was going to hit 39 until Flacco went Flacco.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    looked like it was going to hit 39 until Flacco went Flacco.
    I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw it sitting on 39 late with Browns in their own territory, then the next update I got was Rams in the red zone, I figured there must've been a turnover. The first quarter was pretty rough though, pretty much eliminated any margin for error.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Flacco actually looked really good, of course, when he had time to throw. Dude still has a cannon for an arm at his age. Same problem he's always had is being a statue and the NFL when he won his SB is far from the NFL now. I mean being a statue now is tough shit. He made some great throws though, and a few times the receivers really let him down. Have to remember he was on the street a few weeks back too.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I definitely think the Browns (+4) is worth a look. they might even pull off the upset and win outright. Joe Flacco is no spring chicken but he is a seasoned and polished veteran. Truth be told, all the Browns need this year is a "competent" QB who can just manage the game and not lose it (Joe Flacco fits the bill perfectly) and they will be a borderline upper echelon elite team in this league. Brilliant move by Cleveland's upper management to sign him and not let the season spiral downward.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30468

Yep Flacco a proven AFC North vet. Great pickup for Browns
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave asiagambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yep Flacco a proven AFC North vet. Great pickup for Browns
    Might've saved their season. Good call, Manster.

The Browns lost another offensive lineman today too in center Pocic. The injury bug has not been kind to this team but they've managed to keep their head above water.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.