JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Eagles vs Chiefs - MNF - Thoughts?

I'm thinking revenge game for Philly from the Superbowl loss. Buy a point and take Philly +3.5 at -145. Should be a tight game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-20231120012/

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-20-23 at 10:03 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

That's gonna be a pretty expensive point though, buying onto and off of the most important number in the NFL.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's gonna be a pretty expensive point though, buying onto and off of the most important number in the NFL.
    Rivalry and revenge games usually come down to a game ending field goal. Gotta pay to play!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Jibs, you do realize you don't have to bet every goddamn game on the board, right? Learn to be more selective and pick your spots! Just because the game is on Monday night or Thursday night, doesn't mean to you have to automatically wager on it. Personally, I'm laying off. Way too many intangible and "X" factors involved. Primarily Taylor Swift being in attendance. it's become painfully obvious that every game she attends the refs are cheating for KC. every borderline call goes for them. and they get the benefit of the doubt. some really horrendous and very shady officiating in favor of the Chiefs. The NFL loves them ratings and attention whore divas like her are good for the league. Heed my warning. Tread very lightly if you are betting the Eagles. IMO, Chiefs win by a TD. I'll say 31 - 24 type of game.

PS...Keep your eyes on the zebras and remember this post!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I make probably 5 bets a day.. That's how I roll Da Master. Props, prime time games, NBA you name it. I do ok...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Imagine liking the Eagles but still being scared and buying a point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Got +3.5 security blanket?

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

I like the Over

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Buying through 3 is too juicy for my taste buds. If Philly can't cover then it wasn't meant to be.

I grabbed +3 at the open, added +2.5 later in the week, and +15.5 to close out a teaser.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ I make probably 5 bets a day.. That's how I roll Da Master. Props, prime time games, NBA you name it. I do ok...

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10448

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Jibs, you do realize you don't have to bet every goddamn game on the board, right? Learn to be more selective and pick your spots! Just because the game is on Monday night or Thursday night, doesn't mean to you have to automatically wager on it. Personally, I'm laying off. Way too many intangible and "X" factors involved. Primarily Taylor Swift being in attendance. it's become painfully obvious that every game she attends the refs are cheating for KC. every borderline call goes for them. and they get the benefit of the doubt. some really horrendous and very shady officiating in favor of the Chiefs. The NFL loves them ratings and attention whore divas like her are good for the league. Heed my warning. Tread very lightly if you are betting the Eagles. IMO, Chiefs win by a TD. I'll say 31 - 24 type of game.

PS...Keep your eyes on the zebras and remember this post!
    she’s not going to be there. She has a concert in Brazil that was rescheduled.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Shark 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    That's some good info Shark. (as it pertains to gambling). I'm still not 100% convinced that the zebras will be impartial and call the game fairly both ways. All that aside, still not touching this game. coin flip that could go either way. Just throw a steak on the grill and enjoy the show!

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I'm in the just watching category. I can't go against Andy Fat Ass Reid after a bye week, at home, then favored by fewer than 3. Then again, I think the Eagles are the better team here. It's a 12 pack must see viewing for me.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Slurry Pumper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

I think Eagles win tonight and then lose to the Bills next week.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

I'm thinking revenge game for Philly from the Superbowl loss. Buy a point and take Philly +3.5 at -145. Should be a tight game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-20231120012/

Thinking same if eags lose it will prob b a Super Bowl repeat and lose exactly by 3 if they lose at all

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Philly

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

over for 500units u can take the rest of the year off

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Thinking same if eags lose it will prob b a Super Bowl repeat and lose exactly by 3 if they lose at all

Are you "ON IT" Johnny?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Buy whatever you want Jibbby. I hear little little wiseguys on here not hitting parlays because they didn't buy points. I hear smattas*es making fun of buying points. I had the Rams ML and Broncos ML yesturday at halftime. I could've left the Rams and Broncos at their number and lost both bets. Then, some punk might also say...if you bet Rams ML then why didn't you just take the Hawks with the points? Well, what's the obvious answer to that? Because I didn't like the Hawks that's why. I took Rams ML thinking Rams win and cover or Rams win it tight.

There is nothing wrong with buying points or betting ML. I would never put money on the side I'm against unless its a hedge bet.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Buy whatever you want Jibbby. I hear little little wiseguys on here not hitting parlays because they didn't buy points. I hear smattas*es making fun of buying points. I had the Rams ML and Broncos ML yesturday at halftime. I could've left the Rams and Broncos at their number and lost both bets. Then, some punk might also say...if you bet Rams ML then why didn't you just take the Hawks with the points? Well, what's the obvious answer to that? Because I didn't like the Hawks that's why. I took Rams ML thinking Rams win and cover or Rams win it tight.

There is nothing wrong with buying points or betting ML. I would never put money on the side I'm against unless its a hedge bet.
    I never chided him for buying points, I simply said it's not for me, at least not here. I'll ride or die with the posted number. There's a downside to either option. To each their own.

You're obviously talking about my parlay, not sure why that's a thing... It's easy to say "buy points" if you're staring at all the final scores. You could literally buy points on everything at which point your parlay becomes a teaser. And if that loses, you could argue should have went with a bigger tease. It's a never ending cycle.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I'm a spender fellas as we are getting close to Christmas so I splurge and buy those points. Don't hate!

Eagles got this! Flying high again! Ozzy sang it best....

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30468

Lean Eagles. Chiefs kind of lucked out in the Super Bowl and they're down a bit this year

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

bunch of whiny f@cks still on here i see.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8031

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    over for 500units u can take the rest of the year off
    That's if people actually have 500 units to bet to begin with.

I'm sure you do and some on here as well but not too many who could afford to do that.

I will throw a unit on it and see what happens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    bunch of whiny f@cks still on here i see.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8031

I just checked the Total for the game and it said it opened at 50.5 and then it went down to 45.5. Am I reading that right?

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10448

Everyone’s darling Mahomes can’t even muster up an-3 at home on mnf vs a “not that good” eagles team as people are saying.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Waiting for Eddy to tail and Johnny to fade.
    🤣🤣🤣

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Damn it, what’s the point in watching it then!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Why stop at 3.5

Buy to 4 that way it takes a touchdown to beat you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Why stop at 3.5

Buy to 4 that way it takes a touchdown to beat you
    Bookmaker had it at -144 for a point buy at +3.5. I'm not going farther down that rabbit hole then that.

Seemed like a good buy to me from -110 to -144 to cover a game ending field goal.

We'll see what happens though?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Bookmaker had it at -144 for a point buy at +3.5. I'm not going farther down that rabbit hole then that.

Seemed like a good buy to me from -110 to -144 to cover a game ending field goal.

We'll see what happens though?
    yes -150 + 4

May not matter Chiefs lose

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    yes -150 + 4

May not matter Chiefs lose
    If it lands on 4 with a KC win then I will give you 500 bet points and call you da man Mikey.

BobbyBazuka
    BobbyBazuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Over 45.5. Blind overs continues in Primetime. 1-1 so far.

Headsterx

Can bettors count on more profits from the Kansas City Chiefs in tonight’s Super Bowl LVII rematch against the Philadelphia Eagles?

After covering the spread in their 38-35 Super Bowl victory, oddsmakers have set the Chiefs as 2.5-point home favorites tonight. Bettors are leaning towards KC, with 56% of spread action on the reigning Super Bowl champs. Kansas City has covered in 3 straight home games, and are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 as the home side.

The Eagles have failed to cover the spread in their last 4 games they entered as the underdog. They’ve also gone 5-9-1 ATS in their previous 15 road games.

123 Last