BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Was Lamar Jackson really hurt?

Or did he pull a sit out technique like the college football players use in the bowl games?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lamar Jackson isn't a top 10 qb. I'll believe it when I see him complete passes instead of using his legs. As of now he's just another Mike Vick.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I would never sign this bum.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and Kermit

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I would never sign this bum.
    The dollar figure seems ridiculous. At some point, you just say that he priced himself off the team.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

Good QB who had no reason to risk a $130M+ future on 1 game for a team that wouldn't extend his contract. Business is business.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Or did he pull a sit out technique like the college football players use in the bowl games?
    I think you're on to something, Bucky.

Go back to some of the whispers about Lamar returning for the stretch run. Didn't happen. And it makes you wonder.

Will not be rooting for this guy. Ravens gave 1st offer of $133Million. AGENT: "We feel disrespected."

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

of course he did, it was expected ravens wouldnt go deep without a serious contract after drafting lamar. this is whats stupid about the nfl right now, they draft guys to win now while they are on rookie deals and its not happening.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Honestly Lamar Jackson is just an ignorant dude. I also can't believe Deion Sanders made a post sticking up for the guy. lol Prime Time you have a lot of sh## to worry about with Colorado... so... don't act like the world listens to you.

There's a lot more to this story than what the media is saying... Baltimore's front office isn't stupid. They know Jackson's worth... they won't give him a penny more.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

His prime years are gone. His biggest talents are his legs. I would never take a chance on paying him big guaranteed money.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Good QB who had no reason to risk a $130M+ future on 1 game for a team that wouldn't extend his contract. Business is business.
    Not playing that game could have also cost him $130M+
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

a couple of injuries. why would you play 12 games then sit out thats stupid when you could have gotten hurt much earlier. if it was over contract he could have sat out from beginning of yr