The flag is why I bet on the Chiefs.
    No way eagles were winning.

Joke call.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you're just a dumb fukk

i favored KC to win the game and also for the last 2 weeks been asking regular folks who they thought would win the game... i heard eagles about 2/1 vs KC...

that sealed it for me ... easy money

you think the refs ain't gonna throw that flag to seal a title for the current face of the league??? lmao... remember last year???
    i don't know if you want to call someone else a "dumb fukk" when you follow it right up by saying "easy money." right, because the game yesterday was such an easy call

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Nothing that doesn't happen on just about every down. You don't make that call at that point in the game. It was garbage.
    So you just make that call at other points? TT Philly guy even admitted it was a hold. Anyways maybe not allow 17 points in the fourth quarter.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1006

There was a call i think in the 2q on 3rd down where the chiefs receiver clearly got held. Would have been a first down even more

The receiver clearly got held. Could they have not called it, sure, but he got held. Jersey pull.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    this dummy right here. how did you know that false flag was comin? so stupid.
    That was an egregious hold. He gave the ref no choice but to call it

Keep in mind Cheffers one of the best officiating crews in NFL, probably the best actually

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The flag is why I bet on the Chiefs.
    No way eagles were winning.

Joke call.
    I assume you hammered KC +350 at halftime.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    That was an egregious hold. He gave the ref no choice but to call it

Keep in mind Cheffers one of the best officiating crews in NFL, probably the best actually
    Through the playoffs, the officiating was horrid This game was the exception. Very well officiated.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I assume you hammered KC +350 at halftime.
    For a little bit.
    Payout not that high for the type of lead in a big game.

So much can go wrong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    For a little bit.
    Payout not that high for the type of lead in a big game.

So much can go wrong.
    But there was "no way" Eagles were winning the game.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Eagles where never gonna stop Mahomes

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

This is why I went so small on Philly because KC has that magic.

Bottom line is Philly D was not as strong as it had to be, so they got edged out.

It was a good game and the Philly O was great. Very close to the end.

Even without the last FG, you can't allow Mahomes and Reid 35 points on the board
    and not expect any better than a coin flip, so that's what happened.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

He held him twice!! He even admitted he held him twice!! TWICE!! The ref might of not called it the 1st hold but he held him again when JU JU ran past him!! And i bet Phil. But Phil was the most overrated team in the NFL!! Phil gave up 38 points and had no sacks!! Weak schedule caught up to them in this game

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

bookies cleaned up for sure.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    He held him twice!! He even admitted he held him twice!! TWICE!! The ref might of not called it the 1st hold but he held him again when JU JU ran past him!! And i bet Phil. But Phil was the most overrated team in the NFL!! Phil gave up 38 points and had no sacks!! Weak schedule caught up to them in this game
    Weak schedule? Lol. Mahomes was trailing the entire game. You got lucky on a last second fg and all chiefs betters are like "I told you bro! That's exactly how I said the game would go down!" KC was outplayed for 80% of the game. Don't act like anyone who was eitehr on KC or Philly made a "great call." It's the NFL and any team who ended up winning was just a coin flip, simple as that. There's no capping that said the team with way less yards was gonna win the game, settle down.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Weak schedule? Lol. Mahomes was trailing the entire game. You got lucky on a last second fg and all chiefs betters are like "I told you bro! That's exactly how I said the game would go down!" KC was outplayed for 80% of the game. Don't act like anyone who was eitehr on KC or Philly made a "great call." It's the NFL and any team who ended up winning was just a coin flip, simple as that. There's no capping that said the team with way less yards was gonna win the game, settle down.
    this i agree with. unless it was a blowout either way you can't look at this game and say it was an easy win no matter which side won.

the eagles defense was like most of my life - disappointing and confused.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    I don't know about that. You think any square bet the under?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    KC is just like the Brady Pat's teams bro. They always barely won as well. Its hard to win. The way less yards thing you are exaggerating though. It was marginal and KC outrushed Philly. Eagles had two big pass plays that separated the passing yards. KC also did more on special teams and they were more efficient in the red zone.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 02-13-23 at 11:46 AM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I thought the refs called a pretty fair game
    Surprisingly i thought they did too . Up until that point. That should not have been called especially at that point of the game. And after seeing the Cinn game which was way worse then this one i mean a do-Over in that game Cmon. If they were going to have to call a BS penalty to help KC to Win that was the spot to do it. If the situation was reversed and it was Eagles driving do you think they call that penalty somehow i do not think they do. I may not feel this way had the Cinn game been so crazy.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

My local got destroyed.....everyone on the Chiefs. And then he got banged again on the Chiefs 2nd half.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Post this in another thread

First it was a great game that I enjoyed watching
    It was a story of 1st then 2nd half the Eagles out played KC but in football only one stat matters final score, but 2 plays changed the game and was the difference
    1) Fumble recovery for a TD
    2)65 yard punt return to the goal line
    Without these 2 plays KC never sees the ball enough in the 2nd half to win. Philly had all those long time, consuming drives.
    TOP was like 36min to 24min. Congrats KC backers and over backers!
    Great Superbowl

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

funny thing there were far more egregious “pi” and false start penalties that were ignored all game. Lane Johnson? that guy false starts on over half the plays
    but it’s always the one at the end, not nearly as blatant that changes the outcome

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Great game ,hate see it end on a penalty.the grab was legal.the second grab was too small to decide a super bowl

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    look the right team won period 100% no qb wearing #1 ever won a SB NO team with dead last S O S ever won a SB

and see my new post i knew it and went against it
    stop......

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Post this in another thread

First it was a great game that I enjoyed watching
    It was a story of 1st then 2nd half the Eagles out played KC but in football only one stat matters final score, but 2 plays changed the game and was the difference
    1) Fumble recovery for a TD
    2)65 yard punt return to the goal line
    Without these 2 plays KC never sees the ball enough in the 2nd half to win. Philly had all those long time, consuming drives.
    TOP was like 36min to 24min. Congrats KC backers and over backers!
    Great Superbowl
    The punt return probably wasn't the difference. They probably would have driven down anyway, just would have taken more time.

The fumble was in the 1st half.

The difference is Philly defense couldn't stop a runny nose in the 2nd half. Andy Reid and company went to work and had a great 2H game plan.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    Would love to hear this first-hand. I'm gonna say:

*Books lost a little on Chiefs moneyline.
    ...Not too many people are gonna bet -125 Moneyline.

*On the side, I'm sure there were more Eagle tickets.
    ...But how sided? And was there a sharp/square split. I'm thinking PHI $$ was 60/40, mostly based on Mahomes' injury status.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by theboss4018 View Post
    stop......
    Did Bill hop in a time machine? What about all the PHI bets he made?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dude I forgot more about football than you will ever know. The play call was perfect for the coverage and it was a timing play to the corner of the end zone. They knew they had it for a TD and so did the defender. Your argument that you can holding on just about every play doesn't apply here. I have heard that before. Yes there is grabbing a tugging at the line of scrimmage but that is totally irrelevant when talking about the play at the end. The WR had him beat for an easy TD and the defender grabbed him twice because he knew he was beat. The ref saw it and did his job. Simple. End of story. The rest is just fluff. What was he supposed to do? Not call a penalty he sees?

Does a MLB umpire not call a strike even though he sees a strike? Should he call it a ball just because you have a bet on the other team? LOL. Does a NBA ref not call a foul at the end of game just because it's tied?

The NHL is probably the worst at that. They call penalties throughout the game but if its the playoffs in overtime, the refs put away their whistles. That is bullshit. I have always hated that. I have always hated "let the players decide the game!" While I understand what is meant by that, it just doesn't make sense. Players are deciding the game throughout. Tripping a player is part of deciding the game.

I agree with those that say if its a foul in the first quarter and they see it and call it, then same goes at the end of the game.

You do what you always do. You are incapable of having a discussion without childish name calling.
    Its called a timing route/ fade pattern football expert, and no he wouldn't have made the catch. JU JU is to slow to make that catch. I would bet that play is designed for a guy like Tyrek Hill, fastest guy in the league.

Even Greg Olsen who played tight end in the NFL called it ticky tack.

The problem is the consistency of the call. You don't let it go all game then make the call when the game is on the line. Even the refs will tell you that. Notice how the flag came after Mahomes started bitching. The ref fuked up and your to stupid to know.

Its obvious you don't know dick about football. Best to just shut your silly face up.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So you just make that call at other points? TT Philly guy even admitted it was a hold. Anyways maybe not allow 17 points in the fourth quarter.
    I agree the Philly D sucked ass in the 2nd half, and the ref isn't the reason they lost. The consistency of the call is the problem.

It was a Mohomes call. He cried and the ref gave him the flag. Thus deciding the game and not the players people pay to see.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Its called a timing route/ fade pattern football expert, and no he wouldn't have made the catch. JU JU is to slow to make that catch. I would bet that play is designed for a guy like Tyrek Hill, fastest guy in the league.

Even Greg Olsen who played tight end in the NFL called it ticky tack.

The problem is the consistency of the call. You don't let it go all game then make the call when the game is on the line. Even the refs will tell you that. Notice how the flag came after Mahomes started bitching. The ref fuked up and your to stupid to know.

Its obvious you don't know dick about football. Best to just shut your silly face up.
    *you're
    *too

Call it a fade or strike in/strike out or whatever you want, but all pass plays are timing related. Also, Hill doesn't play for the Chiefs and thus they wouldn't call that play for JuJu if they didn't think he could catch it. They must have practiced it several times prior and Hill wasn't there. Your logic is flawed.

earlier you mentioned they can call 20 holding penalties a game and while that can be true, there are many games where there are little to no penalties called. Last night's game was a perfect example. A great game with hardly any penalties.

Philly never lost because the defended held the WR twice on the same play. They lost because Hurts' fumble for a TD. They lost because of a punt return inside the Philly 5 yard line. They lost because they hardly got any pressure on the QB. They lost because Mahomes scrambled for a 20 something yard run late in the 4th. They lost because they never stopped the Chief from scoring even once in the second half.

You are making a case for a referee to not throw a flag for a foul that he saw because you were cheering for the other team. You will never admit it probably but I know it and more importantly, you know it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The flag is the excuse for the loss. The reason for the loss was the pathetic performace of the Eagles defense, offense and special teams in second half. Oh and the genius of Andy Reed who neutralized the Eagles in second half.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    *you're
    *too

Call it a fade or strike in/strike out or whatever you want, but all pass plays are timing related. Also, Hill doesn't play for the Chiefs and thus they wouldn't call that play for JuJu if they didn't think he could catch it. They must have practiced it several times prior and Hill wasn't there. Your logic is flawed.

earlier you mentioned they can call 20 holding penalties a game and while that can be true, there are many games where there are little to no penalties called. Last night's game was a perfect example. A great game with hardly any penalties.

Philly never lost because the defended held the WR twice on the same play. They lost because Hurts' fumble for a TD. They lost because of a punt return inside the Philly 5 yard line. They lost because they hardly got any pressure on the QB. They lost because Mahomes scrambled for a 20 something yard run late in the 4th. They lost because they never stopped the Chief from scoring even once in the second half.

You are making a case for a referee to not throw a flag for a foul that he saw because you were cheering for the other team. You will never admit it probably but I know it and more importantly, you know it.
    Spelling police grabage, from the tribal hack.

Hill played for the Chiefs last season.

Never said they lost because of the ref. But they were screwed out of a chance to win.

YOUR righteous BS is just that. BS

Even the players are saying its BS.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The flag is the excuse for the loss. The reason for the loss was the pathetic performace of the Eagles defense, offense and special teams in second half. Oh and the genius of Andy Reed who neutralized the Eagles in second half.
    Agree, but the refs ended it on a shit call.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Then why not bet KC ?
    very good point asia

khicks26

You really think he catchs that after that little hold. LMAO By the way the first so called hold is called contact and not a penalty.

You can even see JU JU pull up like no way am I catching that. Mahomes thinks he's throwing to Tyrek.
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-13-23 at 06:19 PM.

First 12345 Last