Guy will take over Brady legacy

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Please.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

No way no how is he going to win 6 rings.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

he beat the 49rs for his 1st. ring and will beat the eagles for his 2nd one.

mjsuax13

Nobody is ever going to touch Tom Brady’s legacy… these guys are all too greedy to take less money to keep a team together. Start there. Beyond that, totally laughable but I needed it. Brady was a late 6th round pick, 7 time Super Bowl champion, 5 time Super Bowl MVP, etc… etc… redefined what commitment is and means for a professional athlete and specifically the QB position. Mahomes was a first round/top 10 pick- he’s supposed to be pretty good.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No way no how is he going to win 6 rings.
    Probably not.

Honestly though did you think Brady would get more rings then Montana?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

he doesnt have to win 7 rings to be considered better or greater, nobody considers russell or horry better than mj. brady is largely a creation of the media. do you remember any memorable brady throws, nothing jumps off the radar for me. his success largely is a result of being on superior teams with superior offensive and defensive lines, rbs, and superior scheming from their coaches. all brady had to mostly do was hit check downs from speedy slot receivers running nearly impossible to guard crossing routes or hit a trustworthy gronk over the top. the welker's, amendola's, and edelman's were the stars and lifesavers of the offense. not his fault belichick was wise enough of a mind to never let a team need to heavily rely on one guy even the qb which is why for all his glory in 23 seasons brady had only 3 first team all pros compared to a 7 time first team all pro in peyton manning. mahomes already has 2 first team all pros. with all that said he is great but I still dont think we got to see how great he really was because of who he played for.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-05-23 at 10:58 PM.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    he doesnt have to win 7 rings to be considered better or greater, nobody considers russell or horry better than mj. brady is largely a creation of the media. do you remember any memorable brady throws, nothing jumps off the radar for me. his success largely is a result of being on superior teams with superior offensive and defensive lines, rbs, and superior scheming from their coaches. all brady had to mostly do was hit check downs from speedy slot receivers running nearly impossible to guard crossing routes or hit a trustworthy gronk over the top. the welker's, amendola's, and edelman's were the stars and lifesavers of the offense. not his fault belichick was wise enough of a mind to never let a team need to heavily rely on one guy even the qb which is why for all his glory in 23 seasons brady had only 3 first team all pros compared to a 7 time first team all pro in peyton manning. with all that said he is great but I still dont think we got to see how great he really was because of who he played for.

with all due respect, this is the dumbest thing i've read. brady was a creation of the media? so they media made up all those regular season wins and playoff and sb wins? how's the patriots been since brady left?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    with all due respect, this is the dumbest thing i've read. brady was a creation of the media? so they media made up all those regular season wins and playoff and sb wins? how's the patriots been since brady left?
    Bill and the Patriots are still dominating the AFC East! Brady had 58 game winning drives. All that “All Pro” shit is the creation of the media… head to head he stuck it up Peyton’s ass too.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

He won't beat Brady's record but he can beat Montana's record.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Probably not.

Honestly though did you think Brady would get more rings then Montana?

I never thought he/they would get 1. But he just got better & better and the team put together the best 20 year run .

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

No he won't. More injury prone than Brady due to his wild scrambling and the team is going to be gutted once Kelce retires and Mahomes is making $50MM+ per season. Remember the reason the Pats were always in the AFC title game was because Brady took less money.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

He's saying Brady never had to carry his team and he's also been ridiculously lucky. THrows 3 picks and Rodgers get f'd by a pick when his receiver was obviously held and the narrative is how clutch Brady is and Rodgers chokes.

Wilson pick at the 1. Falcons won't kick the game winning fg for some stupid f reason. On and on. Brady puts up 13 points in a SB and wins by 10. SO thats greatness? 13 f points?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Bill and the Patriots are still dominating the AFC East! Brady had 58 game winning drives. All that “All Pro” shit is the creation of the media… head to head he stuck it up Peyton’s ass too.
    He did? Better check again. The Mannings are 5-1 vs Brady in AFC Championships and SBs

So shove that up his pencil neck ass. I hope he starves himself from depression and fb being over and Giselle fking other men and hangs himself

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

hey was just wanting to ruffle some feathers but I stand behind some of it. its like saying someone is overrated who is very good, both can be true.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    He did? Better check again. The Mannings are 5-1 vs Brady in AFC Championships and SBs

So shove that up his pencil neck ass. I hope he starves himself from depression and fb being over and Giselle fking other men and hangs himself
    Take some Xanax. Brady was 11-6 against Peyton Manning. I stand by my first statement. You bring Eli into it? Dumb take. Peyton was supposedly “the guy” in the AFC and only has 2 rings compared to 7. Combined 2 players versus 1 to make a point. Funny. Both Mannings are footnotes and Brady is the Goat.

That is all fact.

mjsuax13

There is a reason Tom is walking into $35 million a fukkin year in a profession he has ZERO experience in… broadcasting. Next topic.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Take some Xanax. Brady was 11-6 against Peyton Manning. I stand by my first statement. You bring Eli into it? Dumb take. Peyton was supposedly “the guy” in the AFC and only has 2 rings compared to 7. Combined 2 players versus 1 to make a point. Funny. Both Mannings are footnotes and Brady is the Goat.

That is all fact.
    Just stating # of rings is the retards way to debate. Of course they're very important, but Peyton Manning never had Belechik plotting defense behind him. Tony Dungy is vastly overrated....My God? He had a bus full of HOFers with Tampa/Indy combined and only got 1 ring. And Jim Caldwell? He was f clueless

I remember a buddy worshipped Jordan and I'd just tease him Bird III MJ zero for the first 5-6 years of whatever of Jordans career. Are you saying Jordan wasn't top 5 All-time already? WIthout the rings. Of course he was!

Fred The Hammer

I guess big Ben and Jim Plunkett were better then Rodgers. 2-1. Thats all that matters

Robert Horry? He's better then Larry Joe Bird ever was. 7 rings to 3. Case closed

John Salley too. Much better then Charles Barkley. NOt even close 4-0 shutout.

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

He's saying Brady never had to carry his team and he's also been ridiculously lucky. THrows 3 picks and Rodgers get f'd by a pick when his receiver was obviously held and the narrative is how clutch Brady is and Rodgers chokes.

Wilson pick at the 1. Falcons won't kick the game winning fg for some stupid f reason. On and on. Brady puts up 13 points in a SB and wins by 10. SO thats greatness? 13 f points?
    Hammer, I never like Peyton, but I always respected him. I would say Peyton was very average in the Super Bowl win against Carolina.

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

That’s a little harsh Hammer

mjsuax13

Just stating # of rings is the retards way to debate. Of course they're very important, but Peyton Manning never had Belechik plotting defense behind him. Tony Dungy is vastly overrated....My God? He had a bus full of HOFers with Tampa/Indy combined and only got 1 ring. And Jim Caldwell? He was f clueless

I remember a buddy worshipped Jordan and I'd just tease him Bird III MJ zero for the first 5-6 years of whatever of Jordans career. Are you saying Jordan wasn't top 5 All-time already? WIthout the rings. Of course he was!
    A retard? Love you guys that can’t debate without name calling. Take a breath.

11-6 and a wall full of accolades and more importantly- championships. You play to win the game. Period. The NFL is about Super Bowl Wins. When all the noise from the media and the fans have vanished, it comes down to how many times you won what everyone works every single day for, the Lombardi Trophy. Ask Drew Brees how much he loves those stats.

mjsuax13

I guess big Ben and Jim Plunkett were better then Rodgers. 2-1. Thats all that matters

Robert Horry? He's better then Larry Joe Bird ever was. 7 rings to 3. Case closed

John Salley too. Much better then Charles Barkley. NOt even close 4-0 shutout.

Now you are making dumb comparisons. Brady vs Peyton Manning as far as owning the AFC isn’t even close. Peyton had a lot of stats that didn’t matter in the games he needed to win to get to more super bowls. I have a lot of respect for Peyton and his approach to the game but he’d tell you he’d trade every single record and stat for 1 more Super Bowl ring. Manning was the #1 pick and expected to win what Tom Brady did.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 02-05-23 at 09:36 PM.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

PM's legacy will only be in KC not the NFL

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

It's a re post for slayer. He said this in another thread.
    Maybe he is the new shill for us to post? No jj...
    As for Mahomes he's about 6 Superbowl wins shy of being even mentioned.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

He is heading towards greatness guys

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    He is heading towards greatness guys
    He's already at greatness, it's GOATness that is unachievable.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10339

Someone once started a post stating, about a year or two ago; '' Lamar Jackson '' is the greatest QB '' to walk on the field.

Mahomes is the best QB playing today, in my humble opinion. He is always in control of the game. But thrashing Brady because you like Mahomes is a bit pre mature.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213