Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next week's NFL lines

Someone always posts this, and I had a quick thought, so here goes. It seems to me that the oddsmakers are begging you to take two games next week:

Colts -7.5 vs. Chargers - According to the Pinnacle Pulse last week, the Colts would have been an 11-point favorite if this game was played last week. The Chargers just lost at home to the Dolphins, and the Colts went to Jacksonville and dominated the Jaguars. Dungy just announced he is playing everyone to keep his team in rhythym, and now the Colts are only a 7.5-point favorite?
    Personally, I have been looking forward to this game for a month, and strongly feel the Chargers will win this game outright. Also, this is going to be a shootout, and the total is only 50.

Vikings +3 vs. Steelers - I was surprised to see the Steelers favored here. The Vikings have won six in a row, are playing as well as almost anybody, and the Steelers had been struggling before a home win over the Bears.
    I have no real opinion on this game, it just seems like they want you to take the Vikings.

Razz

One other thing - I would assume that anyone here who took a side of either the Indy-Jax game (Indy -7, -7.5 or Jax +8.5, +9) or KC-Dallas game (Dallas -2.5 or KC +3, or +3.5 buying) won or at least pushed. That's why it's so important to bet the games at the right times.

Trigger
    Trigger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz, congrats on your Cowboys play....you got there in the end!

I also like the SD +9 line!

Trigger

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz, like I said before I'm not going to make a whole lot of plays this weekend because there isn't a whole lot I like but this Pittsburg/Minnesota game just seems to good to be true and here is why. I know Minnesote is one of the hottest teams right now but during this streak they haven't beat anyone besides the Giants in a game that saw Minnesota put up 154 total yards of offense and not 1 offensive TD. Most of that coming in the final quarter. I think most people would agree that the Giants handed that game to the Vikes. Just a few notes on the Vikings. Look at what the Vikings have done this year in games other then the Giants win.

1. They have not beat a team that is over .500.

2. The combined record of the teams they have beaten is 19-49.

3. The combined record of the teams they have lost to is 44-20.

4. In those loses they were outscored 157-47

I just don't think this team is as good as its record right now. Another key to this game is going to be on the ground. Minnesota rushes for around 94 yards a game while Pittsburg only gives up 88. If they force Minnesota to throw early and often Pittsburg could win going away. So in the words of IMGV "I LOVE THIS GAME!" (Just giving you some love IMGV)

Final Score Pittsburg 27 Minnesota 9

Well there is my first attempt at giving this forum my 2 cents on a game i really like.

The other games I may take this week...
    Kansas City +3
    NE -4

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta love the Chargers +9 Trig!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be all over San Diego this weekend.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by begolf25
    Razz, like I said before I'm not going to make a whole lot of plays this weekend because there isn't a whole lot I like but this Pittsburg/Minnesota game just seems to good to be true and here is why. I know Minnesote is one of the hottest teams right now but during this streak they haven't beat anyone besides the Giants in a game that saw Minnesota put up 154 total yards of offense and not 1 offensive TD. Most of that coming in the final quarter. I think most people would agree that the Giants handed that game to the Vikes. Just a few notes on the Vikings. Look at what the Vikings have done this year in games other then the Giants win.

I just don't think this team is as good as its record right now. Another key to this game is going to be on the ground. Minnesota rushes for around 94 yards a game while Pittsburg only gives up 88. If they force Minnesota to throw early and often Pittsburg could win going away. So in the words of IMGV "I LOVE THIS GAME!" (Just giving you some love IMGV)

Well there is my first attempt at giving this forum my 2 cents on a game i really like.

Kansas City +3
    NE -4
    nice post, i agree

GOD IM GOOD BB
    GOD IM GOOD BB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to agree with you on this begolf25. This Steeler line is a gift from above. Also just like last week I will be hammering the colts again. They covered last week for me and will probably do so again. They will without a doubt win the game and I plan on using them and pounding them with some teasers. From the mouth of Mike Ditka - - - - This is the best team I've seen play in 40 years

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by begolf25

Kansas City +3
    NE -4
    Nice info on why you think Minnesota is fraudulent. I sort of feel the same way about Pittsburgh, especially with Ben R. on a scoped knee with a messed up thumb, but I am just passing on the side. I hope your final score is right though, because I just took a little on under.