mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

MNF Eagles v Cowboys

What's the feeling on this game boys and girls?

freebie
    freebie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda leaning toward Mcnabb and the Under at the moment

freebie
    freebie's Avatar Become A Pro!

lots of places are seeing Phillies' line drop to 2.5 overnight

misteve
    misteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with Phili -2.5 and UNDER tonight

WHEWWW!!!! I chickened out of betting on this game...and MAN, am I glad I did. Felt SO good to watch the game with nothing on the line.
    Last edited by misteve; 11-14-05 at 11:29 PM. Reason: change

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Passing on this MNF game. Just dont have a feel for it. Sticking with Pucks tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

McNabb looks like he just screwed the Eagle backers.

wadadli
    wadadli's Avatar Become A Pro!

McNabb has thrown way too many interceptions in key situations this year. I can count at least three games, especially last week versus Washington, where he has thrown an interception in the final minutes of the game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I hope none of you had the under. That TD wiped that out to. Over backers are loving McNabb.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love scanning online and seeing various services bragging about having Dallas and/or Over last night. Yeah, after seeing that I'm definitely going to pay for your picks because you had the wrong side by 10 points and caught a miracle.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did McNugget think that R Williams played for Philly?

He threw a perfect strike to him anyway. That was a really bad pass along with the play calling.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I love scanning online and seeing various services bragging about having Dallas and/or Over last night. Yeah, after seeing that I'm definitely going to pay for your picks because you had the wrong side by 10 points and caught a miracle.
    I would never pay for picks and I agree Dallas got luckey but games are won and lost like that all the time. How many time does a team dominate all game in hoops a you lose cause someone hits a half court three or a team misses 8 free throws in the last min. back door covers in football happen all the time that why the games aren't played on paper. I also would not pay a service today who would bragging we had philly and the under and should of won but we didn't

Shawn01
    Shawn01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wadadli
    McNabb has thrown way too many interceptions in key situations this year. I can count at least three games, especially last week versus Washington, where he has thrown an interception in the final minutes of the game.
    He's been throwing interceptions and bouncing balls 2 yards in front of the receiver's feet for a couple of years now. He's got a good, strong arm but I've felt he was overrated for awhile.