dacanesrule74
    dacanesrule74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couple of late game adds

KC +6 SD -116

Trent Green's father passed away last week. Just thought I'd give that out before you follow. My thoughts are that the field is the one place a player can focus when crap is going on around him. KC is beginning to get on track. SD traveling back from East Coast off a tough loss and playing a division rival. KC going from Miami to SD. Two offenses that can put points on the board. I think this affects defense more than offense if it really affects anyone. When you have an offense that can score like KC's and a defense that I think is slightly overrated, you have to take the points. You may get a straight up win but you can certainly get the back door cover.

KC 30 SD 27

Den -3 -139 Philly
    Philly can't run the ball. This will catch up with them eventually. I think they try to establish some of this today as Reid has been hearing about it for a few weeks. The fact is, they can't and this will hurt them. Denver off a loss under Shannahan intrigues me as they seem to play well afterwards, especially at home. Philly has shown that they can be scored on while playing on the road. (gave up 64 to KC and Dallas) I kind of like the over hear but I do like Denver.

Denver 28 Philly 20

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dacanesrule74

Trent Green's father passed away last week. Just thought I'd give that out before you follow.

i already knew that bud but thanks for leting everyone else know.

good luck with your plays bro