dacanesrule74
    dacanesrule74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early look for Sat Oct. 29

I know I do not have that much credibility around here yet, but here are my opinions for this weekend so far
    Colorado -7 @ Ks State. Kansas State is still overrated since its first three wins. They are not good against any opponents of value. I see an 18 point win for Colorado

Ohio -4 @ Buffalo
    Ohio impressed me in their game on television. I first thought Buffalo may not be so bad after holding Bowling Green to a low score, yet Bowling Green looked awful the next week. My money is on Ohio. This reminds me of the Navy -7 @ Rice game? Why such a low spread? It was a blow out. Same deal here

UTEP -19.5@ Rice
    Speaking of Rice, have they covered a spread all season? My point exactly.

S Carolina, Tennessee Under 43 The SEC is won with running the ball and defense. Look for another week of sloppy play from these teams.

These are just my opinions. I would love to hear feedback. But I am not up a considerable amount of money but went 5-5 last week with su's, parlays, and teasers. I ended up winning by hitting a 3 gm parlay. (UCLA -9.5, OVER 66, COLORADO -15). My losses mainly came from Cal not covering, Iowa losing, and jumping on the TEX TECH band wagon.

Shawn01
    Shawn01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dacanesrule74
    Ohio -4 @ Buffalo
    Ohio impressed me in their game on television. I first thought Buffalo may not be so bad after holding Bowling Green to a low score, yet Bowling Green looked awful the next week. My money is on Ohio. This reminds me of the Navy -7 @ Rice game? Why such a low spread? It was a blow out. Same deal here
    I work at BGSU and saw them play Ohio. I'm also familiar with how tragically bad Buffalo has been for years. I think Ohio is better than their record indicates and should cover the points with little trouble. As for BG, I don't bet them but even if I did there is no way I would take them to cover this week.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm about to post a writeup on Buffalo in another thread, as they are one of my biggest plays this week. I'm certainly with you on UTEP though.