jesterson
    jesterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Domanick Davis may get cut!

Might be old news to some of you, but there is a good possibility that Dom Davis will be among the Texans' cuts when the 53 man roster is announced. He hasn't done a thing this preseason and his knee just isn't healing. This would be one of the more bizarre cases in recent memory of a very good running back going from as-safe-as-it-gets (he was the reason they didn't draft Bush) to waiver-wire. In any case, I've got a few bucks on Wali Lundy for ROY at 35-1...I would suggest you do the same if the odds are similar as the last time a 6th round pick started for a Gary Kubiak offense it was Terrell Davis...and, Lundy has looked great this preaseason and would start if the season started today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lundy looked great in the preseason this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

So what your saying is, Wali Lundy is a sleeper in fantasy as well. Im sure the fantasy players are glad you posted about this.

Thanks for the information Jesterson.

MPMEYER1982
    MPMEYER1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Naw there is no way Houston CUTS Davis, he'll get put on IR if he can't start the season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1614

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    So what your saying is, Wali Lundy is a sleeper in fantasy as well. Im sure the fantasy players are glad you posted about this.

i was talking about lundy a few weeks ago myself looker, but nobody was really interested.

dcheng
    dcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanx..picked him up tonight