bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think Terrel Owens lasts in Big D bet the max on this one!

You know Parcels is gonna treat T.O. just like he did Lawrence Taylor. So with that being said, give me "he wears the Star in Big D" for the limit.

The first question that popped into everyone’s heads when Owens signed in Dallas was: Can this guy co-exist with Coach Parcells, a guy with no sense of humor when it comes to prima donnas.

Montego Bay, Jamaica (PRWEB) August 29, 2006 -- How does he do it?

In a season when a franchise quarterback comes back from ACL surgery and two of the most exciting college players in recent memory hit the league, a guy who hasn’t played in almost a year continues to hog headlines. You gotta love Terrell Owens.

The NFL loves a bad boy and so do the folks at BetJamaica, who posted a trio of T.O. prop bets. He hasn’t recorded a first down, but he has recorded his first fine in Dallas.

"The first question that popped into everyone’s heads when Owens signed in Dallas was: Can this guy co-exist with Coach Parcells, a guy with no sense of humor when it comes to prima donnas," said Andy Amato, head linesman at BetJamaica.

"They keep saying all the right things, but the $9,500 fine on the weekend hints at bigger trouble in Big D."

With that in mind, BetJamaica has posted odds on whether Owens will finish the season as a Dallas Cowboy.

Yes, he will still be wearing the star on his helmet = -105
    No, he’ll be gone = -105
    Last edited by bigboydan; 08-29-06 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed a link

dcheng
    dcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think he stays in dallas all season at least 60% of the time. yes seems like a great bet

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

wow...
    I'd say the odds of him finishing the season there are closer to 90% or higher. TO would have to do a heluva bad thing to get cut/released/traded at this point.

Jones/Parcells historically keep problem players around for at least a year or 2 to try to shape them into their own mold. If it wasn't such a long-term bet, I'd definitly push a lot of money on him staying in Dallas. That's a sick line.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what happens if he is injured the first game and misses the rest of the season do you still win this bet?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a good question scotty.

i would think he would have to be suspended in order for you to lose that bet. if he went on the IR he will still be on the team, just injured.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

that would be logical dan........but the "still be wearing a star on his helmet" made me wonder , cuz if he was on ir he wouldnt be.........only thing that i think could account for the odds........gotta agree with the others that price is great if not