bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where Do You Draft Eric Moulds?

Lets face it, Moulds is on a bad team playing in houston. The question is this where do you draft him in a fantasy football league?

i'm thinking he's worth about a 5th round pick.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Not sure whre you got Andre Johnson, but I would think he will be their top wideout this year

bigboydan

he is frozen in the keep league i'm in, so i didn't even put him on my sheet at all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I dont think Moulds has the speed of years past, so he could slip down the draft board. Combine that with a poor team, and Im sure you can find him in the later rounds.

jesterson
    jesterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very late in a 12 team league, not at all in a 10 teamer. He's at best a bench guy/bye week fill in. 5th round?? You're nuts!

Actually , after thinking about it a bit more, he could be used later in the year as a strictly matchup play vs bad pass defenses...but certainly not an every-week starter worthy of a 5th.
    Last edited by jesterson; 08-28-06 at 08:05 AM.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    I dont think Moulds has the speed of years past, so he could slip down the draft board. Combine that with a poor team, and Im sure you can find him in the later rounds.
    that's just it though looker. this league being a keeper league, all most any really good WR is frozen. in this league each team can freeze 4 players every year, so needless to say the there's really not much out there considering everyone usually freezes RB's and WR's.