bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2006 Philadelphia Eagles Breakdown

The three ring circus that is T.O. is no longer in Philly this year. The aftermath still lingers inside the Eagles organization with a divided locker room, a quarterback trying to return from injury and insult. In only a 1/2 season, T.O. was able to destroy what the Eagles and coach Andy Reid spent 6 years developing and perfecting.

Team Strengths:
    Donovan McNabb is a great quarterback and one of the toughest players at any position in the NFL. Playing most of last season with a painful sports hernia, McNabb was able to put up some decent numbers without alot of help. The Eagles fortified their defensive line with the selection of Broderick Bunkley. Along with DE Jevon Kearse the Eagles will have a stout D-Line. Brian Dawkins is one of the top safeties in the game and teams with Sheldon Brown and Lito Sheppard to form a very good secondary.

Team Weaknesses:
    AS was the case before T.O.arrived in philly, the Eagles fall short at wide receiver again this year. Even though the Eagles expect big things out of Reggie Brown, who as a rookie last season showed flashes after T.O. was suspended. The Eagles also add two rookies to the mix, Jason Avant from Michigan and undrafted Hank Baskett who has been getting very high reviews from the Eagles coaching staff.

Eagles 2006 Schedule:

@Houston
    NY Giants
    @San Francisco
    Green Bay
    Dallas
    @New Orleans
    @Tampa Bay
    Jacksonville
    Washington
    Tennessee
    @Indianapolis
    Carolina
    @Washington
    @NY Giants
    @Dallas
    Atlanta

The Eagles play a very intersting schedule in 2006. After road games to places like Houston and San Francisco in the 1st half they’ll have to go to each of their division rivals in the second half, all in a row. Thats a brutal schedule down the streach for Philly indeed. My projection on the Eagles this year is 7-9

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFC East basement.

Might be the worst receiving core I've ever seen for an NFL franchise.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    .Might be the worst receiving core I've ever seen for an NFL franchise.
    I don't know if i could go that far isetcap, but there have might have to be in the running if they have somebody at least step up this year.