4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about?

A) The books did not get pounded over the weekend. Far from it. Green Bay and Wisconsin were the two biggest plays on the board, and they both failed to cash. UAB and Syracuse won outright in huge late-week anti-public plays. The books cleaned up.

B) I had the Jags last night. Big. Posted it Sunday night as a separate thread if you need verification.

wrong..

first of all i was taliking about NFL not college...

secondly the packers were the biggest public bet but only one of SEVERAL big public plays

GREEN BAY 90% vegas wins
    PITTSBURGH 79% PUBLIC WIN
    DENVER 76% PUBLIC WIN
    DALLAS 71% PUBLIC WIN
    NEW ORLEANS 70% PUBLIC WIN
    CAROLINA 70% PUBLIC WIN
    OAKLAND 69% vegas wins
    CLEVELAND 63% PUBLIC WIN
    CLEVELAND 63% PUBLIC WIN
    HOUSTON 60% PUBLIC WIN

just becuase green bay was the #1 public bet doesnt mean vegas beat the public this weekend..... if you get an A on a math test but all C's on every other test does that make you an A student?

its very simple math that you are failing at here bud. prior to the baltimore game, in the TOP 10 highest public bet games this weekend, the public went 8-2, cleaning out vegas...

therefore it was reasonable for one to think that vegas would fight back on monday night to try to get some money back

and hence...

BALTIMORE 76% PUBLIC LOSS

this is what i was exactly referring to in my opening post....

in conclusion, your math is flawed and you didnt do your homework.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I agree with you, 4th and stupid.

The only person that made a good statement about the Jags was during the game when Jon Gruden says the Jags spent $115 million on new defensive players.
    The Jags bettors on this forum should have mentioned that.

Or at least point out how the Jags kept it close with the Steelers last week as a valid argument for their Jags bet.
    Points Awarded:

4TH AND STUPID gave GunShard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12