Bradley005
    Bradley005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BetOnline Rollover

I didn't realize that the crypto100 bonus freezes your entire deposit, not just your free play balance. I cannot withdraw until I hit a rollover of 13k, with my balance around 900.

Any strategies to achieving this rollover? No live wagers, only certain sports like Hockey and baseball can you wager on the moneyline. I just don't see how this is possible.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley005 View Post
    I didn't realize that the crypto100 bonus freezes your entire deposit, not just your free play balance. I cannot withdraw until I hit a rollover of 13k, with my balance around 900.

Any strategies to achieving this rollover? No live wagers, only certain sports like Hockey and baseball can you wager on the moneyline. I just don't see how this is possible.
    You really think a company is going to give you 100% free play on your deposit without rollover requirements on the deposit itself? Is this the first time you have ever gambled?

If you wager small amounts on MLB dimelines (recommend underdogs), assuming a 2.5% house edge, on $13,000 volume, you would lose $325, giving you $575 after rollover.

However, that is assuming variance equals out, which would require $5-$10 bets and A LOT of them.

BT RayRay
    BT RayRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

This is the newbie part of the forum. I had the same problem with my bookie, I would make deposits but always use a promo code. I actually won and asked to withdraw, they said I’d have to play/rollover 22k. Never used promo codes again.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I suggest you understand gambling before taking a bonus like this. This is pretty straightforward.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BT RayRay View Post
    This is the newbie part of the forum. I had the same problem with my bookie, I would make deposits but always use a promo code. I actually won and asked to withdraw, they said I’d have to play/rollover 22k. Never used promo codes again.
    Good point. No need for the smart cracks.

It is normal that taking a bonus with rollover requirements will freeze the ability to make any sort of withdrawal until rollover completed though.

Bonuses are great still, if you make sure you understand the deal fully up front. Asking on the forum when not sure is a good idea.