Copper00
    Copper00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I will never use any book for horse racing. Not saying this about all books but the 2 I did bet on horses cheated me out of money and did not pay the full amount even after I questioned them they said yes we paid you properly the win for example was $20.50 they never credit me back my initial bet. I’m in jersey so I use the actual tvgames site and I been paid every time the win amount plus how ever much I wagered back with the winnings.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 783

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    for rebates cash back and promotions its the worst....you have to do some research...Like for me in Illinois Hawthorne has the best ADW for rebates and promos by far...there was one called betzotic through the old balmoral park that was even better but once the track closed so did the adw....BUT for actual site friendliness for information and video I think xpressbet is best....Use many
    Yeah, I remember Betzotic, good stuff. They even had a free NCAA basketball bracket tournament. Hawthorne mobile app is the way to go but you've got to dig for it on the internet. It's not in Google Play or ITunes.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Copper00 View Post
    I will never use any book for horse racing. Not saying this about all books but the 2 I did bet on horses cheated me out of money and did not pay the full amount even after I questioned them they said yes we paid you properly the win for example was $20.50 they never credit me back my initial bet. I’m in jersey so I use the actual tvgames site and I been paid every time the win amount plus how ever much I wagered back with the winnings.
    horse wagering bets should be factored into the win price, like if you bet 2 dollars to win on a horse and it pays 20.50 you get back 20.50 total not 20.50 plus 2 dollars, if you bet 10 dollars to win then you take 5 times the win amount 20.50 times 5 and you get back 102.5 i've made tons of bets with 5dimes horse racing dept and always been paid back the full amount on win bets, they even offer 10 pct extra bonus or a 10 pct rebate bonus , the only thing i'm not a fan of books for horse racing wagers is they limit you on certain tracks for pick 4's trifectas etc etc i remember once i hit a nice trifecta at meadowlands thought i was going to get the full amount of 3000 but i only got back like 500 because it paid out only 1000-1 max and my bet was .50 cents, most books will pay full odds on major tracks like santa anita churchill kentucky derby, if your books is reputable there should be no worry with horse wagers just make sure you read the rules and payotus

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TVG outstanding also

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Yeah, I remember Betzotic, good stuff. They even had a free NCAA basketball bracket tournament. Hawthorne mobile app is the way to go but you've got to dig for it on the internet. It's not in Google Play or ITunes.
    Zotic was the best! I am just 100% against anything Churchill Downs owned...They treat higher end players like crap...I was gold club for 30 years + through Arlington and OTB's they had 2 good parties a year the derby and million day where they did a good job taking care of us other then that they would rather cater to family who bets 20 bucks and buys popcorn then guys that have a big daily handle with them...Closed my OTB's I liked...Sure Arlington park is a beautiful track and facility but Hawthorne is much better at treating players good......I loved going into Maywood too on Fridays back in the day

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Brick
    It’s a fun game but very hard to win
    Yes the house take is substantial

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 783

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Zotic was the best! I am just 100% against anything Churchill Downs owned...They treat higher end players like crap...I was gold club for 30 years + through Arlington and OTB's they had 2 good parties a year the derby and million day where they did a good job taking care of us other then that they would rather cater to family who bets 20 bucks and buys popcorn then guys that have a big daily handle with them...Closed my OTB's I liked...Sure Arlington park is a beautiful track and facility but Hawthorne is much better at treating players good......I loved going into Maywood too on Fridays back in the day
    I go to Hawthorne, I love it there. It is a mix of about 40% white, 40% black, and 20% Mexican. It seems everybody is humble there, plus I like their paddock. Arlington is really uppity uppity. Not a bad thing, actually a great thing but you're closer to the action at Hawthorne.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Interestingly, TVG sent me a survey yesterday about online sports betting. Based on the questions, it seems like they are ready to jump in should the SCOTUS decision go in favor of the States.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Interestingly, TVG sent me a survey yesterday about online sports betting. Based on the questions, it seems like they are ready to jump in should the SCOTUS decision go in favor of the States.
    Cool to know.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    I go to Hawthorne, I love it there. It is a mix of about 40% white, 40% black, and 20% Mexican. It seems everybody is humble there, plus I like their paddock. Arlington is really uppity uppity. Not a bad thing, actually a great thing but you're closer to the action at Hawthorne.
    Derby day is total clown show at Arlington with the yuppy guys that only bet like once a year showing up in bow ties and pastel colors pounding the 8 $ beers

row4447
    row4447's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Rowman4

What are the best offshore sites to bet the Derby with all the exotics? Currently have accounts with 5D, Bet Online, Intertops, Bovada.

First 12