BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Ok - that's how I was leaning 45 at greek now. People tend to think of the Packers as quick strike - no run offense, but if Rogers can complete the short passes it's as good as a running game.
    exactly. the Colts can't run the ball, but they can hold the ball for 6-9 minutes to keep a dominant running team off the field. i see the same sort of thing today with the Packers.

BiffTFinancial

Thanks for explaining that under. I'll try not to bother you anymore - GL
    no bother at all, pal. i'm a nerd and there's nothing i enjoy discussing more than my theories. besides, a long time ago, i instituted a rule. i can gamble on whatever i want (general limit of 5.5% of bankroll), but i have to articulate and write down my reasoning first, and if i lose, i have to go back and re-think it. my theories are wrong plenty, and if i don't write them down and learn from my losses, i'm doomed to suffer the same losses over and over, i think.

BiffTFinancial

Rick, i rarely do this, but playing a ML parlay with Wisky + OSU + Fairfield + Niagara. 3u pays 6.63.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

GL - spotted it too late.

BiffTFinancial

GL - spotted it too late.
    yeah, my bad, i didn't give you much chance. fwiw, if you like the faves today, consider the latter 3/4 of that ML parlay, should still pay about 3:2 or better.

First 123