bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curtis Sumpter

ok guys, whats the scoop on him for now. the doctors said he might have been cleared to play as early as today in order to play against UCONN. is nova gonna let him see any playing time before the tourney or not?

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

He should just take a medical redshirt. If I was Jay Wright that is what I'd want him to do. When he comes back now, he's just going to throw the timing off of this team and itt will take them a handful of games to adjust which will cost them with only 2 games left untill the Big East tourney.

Next year, they will be more dependant on him anyway which will help his draft stock as they lose both Foye and Ray.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

You won't see him in uniform again this season. The only thing he'll be wearing is a red shirt.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was my first instinct, but wasn't sure due to the conflicting reports i read about.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

It's really too bad Curtis Sumpter will not play because who knows how good Villanova would be with him. Remember how sick UNC was last year when Villanova played them the closest of anybody in the tournament with Sumpter.
    Last edited by dave11486; 02-28-06 at 04:06 PM.