d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

NCAA Tourney Unders

Unders hitting around 75% so far.
    Word is out so everyone betting under now.
    I see that as of now every total today has moved 2+ points from the opener.
    Might keep up, but a reversal today would not be surprising at all, probably some middled moves too.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Unders hitting around 75% so far.
    Word is out so everyone betting under now.
    I see that as of now every total today has moved 2+ points from the opener.
    Might keep up, but a reversal today would not be surprising at all, probably some middled moves too.

So what are you gonna do you’re the expert right ? Give us some overs pal show us something for once

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    So what are you gonna do you’re the expert right ? Give us some overs pal show us something for once
    I give information and ideas. Teach a man to fish and whatnot. I don't bet market so if I bet something, you likely can't bet it anyway. Most important is to know how to identify value.

You're welcome, not that you'd appreciate it.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I give information and ideas. Teach a man to fish and whatnot. I don't bet market so if I bet something, you likely can't bet it anyway. Most important is to know how to identify value.

You're welcome, not that you'd appreciate it.
    I appreciate all that you provide with your experience & expertise with your generalizations & the way you mention how successful you are damn near the last 3 years strong. All I’m saying is teach a man to read & he can hit the submit button & make money. If you shared your plays we could all make money, but I wouldn’t expect you to appreciate that.

BeatTheJerk

That’s exactly what I do across the street check out my best bets on my last 100 plays. So don’t come at me sideways and say well, why don’t you do that, because “I do” do that you feel me ?