jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most likely be suspended probably for the year

He’s an abuser

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

jj: still alot of game left, but the beard thing? Distraction. Owls giving Beard's kids all they want in this first half

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    jj: still alot of game left, but the beard thing? Distraction. Owls giving Beard's kids all they want in this first half
    Live bet you can still catch 9.5 with the Owls up 9...

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Live bet you can still catch 9.5 with the Owls up 9...
    wow. I am going to stick with my +24', had a strong lean on this game tonite, and so far so good. i mean how can you cover 24? when you cannot make free throws? and then the guy you came to play for spent his day in jail
    refs are doing all they can to help UT here, but they are 55% from the line, 11 points lower than they avg

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

wow. I am going to stick with my +24', had a strong lean on this game tonite, and so far so good. i mean how can you cover 24? when you cannot make free throws? and then the guy you came to play for spent his day in jail
    refs are doing all they can to help UT here, but they are 55% from the line, 11 points lower than they avg
    stake, great job on pointing this out. I have a +24.5 ticket in pocket. So, of course, I feel good.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    stake, great job on pointing this out. I have a +24.5 ticket in pocket. So, of course, I feel good.
    only way we lose is if Owls get outscored by 29 in the second half, and I see UT -13 for the second. now its a major issue the refs are doing what they are, as UT is +13 in free throw attempts (15 vs 2), but they suck at the line, so I feel good that will be the key to the cover if the refs likely continue the same bs in the second.
    Thank you for the weekly Nfl thread Chucky, a great contribution to Pt each week

ChuckyTheGoat

only way we lose is if Owls get outscored by 29 in the second half, and I see UT -13 for the second. now its a major issue the refs are doing what they are, as UT is +13 in free throw attempts (15 vs 2), but they suck at the line, so I feel good that will be the key to the cover if the refs likely continue the same bs in the second.
    Thank you for the weekly Nfl thread Chucky, a great contribution to Pt each week
    Thanks, stake. Trying. Lines are very sharp, that's no joke.

stake1

72-72 and Owls a +$2,000 mline dog had a shot to win S/U. now its UT win or OT

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good call on rice

Now the dumb oyster wants to pretend the whole thing never happened. She broke his glasses and he beat her silly. Probably some dumb argument about something Christmas if I had to guess.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

According to court documents, Chris Beard's fiancée is the one who accused the UT basketball coach of getting violent with her following an argument. In the docs, cops say the woman told them she and Beard had been upset with each other for "a couple days regarding relationship issues" -- and at one point on Sunday night, she got angry with him and took reading glasses from the 49-year-old's hand and broke them.

Cops say she then headed to a different room in their house -- before Beard ultimately came in "upset about his broken glasses." In the docs, police say she told them Chris then slapped the glasses she had been wearing off of her face.

Cops say the woman told them Christopher then threw her from a bed onto the floor ... before he began choking her with his arm.

In the docs, officers say Chris then threw her back onto the bed, and "moved his face within inches of her face," before he finally stopped.

Police say in the documents they observed visible teeth marks and redness on her right forearm. They also noted the woman had an abrasion on her right eyebrow, an abrasion on her leg -- and a cut to her left thumb.

Following the release of the documents, the Univ. of Texas announced Beard has been suspended indefinitely without pay.
    "The University takes matters of interpersonal violence involving members of its community seriously," the school said in announcing the punishment.

Associate head coach Rodney Terry was named Beard's replacement for the Longhorns' game against Rice on Monday night.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

i guess his career is over now

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

anyone with experience of crazy broads knows she started this fight. in domestic situations it is the woman's word. they poke the bear until the bear bites and then cry out for help.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Safe word was --
    "911"

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Good call on rice

Now the dumb oyster wants to pretend the whole thing never happened. She broke his glasses and he beat her silly. Probably some dumb argument about something Christmas if I had to guess.
    This is a standard Broad move. Someone tells her how much $$ she stands to lose. And then she remembers that SHE doesn't earn any money.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    anyone with experience of crazy broads knows she started this fight. in domestic situations it is the woman's word. they poke the bear until the bear bites and then cry out for help.
    and as far as career they destroy it

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Good call on rice

Thanks. does that change the emergency order of protection issued against him? Or can they move forward even if she doesn’t want it, now that her “sugar daddy” could lose 30+ mill

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Beard will be back soon enough. The female will recant and say it was a misunderstanding. She knows where the cash is.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Thanks. does that change the emergency order of protection issued against him? Or can they move forward even if she doesn’t want it, now that her “sugar daddy” could lose 30+ mill
    They can't do anything to him if she recants and refuses to testify. All charges would be dropped, unless she has clear visible injuries, then I guess they could still charge him. But no chance at a conviction when the defense puts the female on the stand and she takes the blame.

jjgold

He might not get convicted but coaching wise could be gone for year

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They can't do anything to him if she recants and refuses to testify. All charges would be dropped, unless she has clear visible injuries, then I guess they could still charge him. But no chance at a conviction when the defense puts the female on the stand and she takes the blame.
    Reports are she had bruising and bite marks. Beard apparently morphed into “cm punk”

jjgold

He sure is done this year

Nobody goes anywhere near this anymore your just done as far as your employer

Bad business to have him around

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Bad business to have him around
    That’s what everyone says about you.

jjgold

Can you imagine this guy might’ve ruined his career

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

pretty much true

just look at the time this happened, she was desperate for a fight

well she got one

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I don't think it is as black and white as that or abusers could get away with scaring victims into not proceeding.

jjgold

He is finished at Texas
    Word all over Twitter

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Rodney Terry is UT coach now? Fade city

jjgold

Is the new guy a good coach?

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Orby, LOL. Holiday and good cheer toward men.

What's funny is that it looks like she already picked up a flesh-wound on her right cheek. At least she's smiling.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    Rodney Terry is UT coach now? Fade city
    and the players are already thinking about the portal. Big time mess at UT

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    she just cost her future "sugar daddy" 30+mill

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Orby, LOL. Holiday and good cheer toward men.

What's funny is that it looks like she already picked up a flesh-wound on her right cheek. At least she's smiling.
    hello my friend and warm holiday wishes to you and yours

this certainly appears to be a photo of the couple in happier times, though the cheek discoloration could make one wonder..

ChuckyTheGoat

she just cost her future "sugar daddy" 30+mill
    There's NEVER a reason:

stake1

There's NEVER a reason:

that's the thing about posting sometimes, I am 100% against ever hitting a female. What I am also against? breaking anyone's glasses. beard should have never gone "cm punk" with the biting and beating, but at the same time "red" should not have smashed his glasses. he should have ejected her from his mansion after she cracked his spectacles and left it at that
    But if "red" does what Trinity says? fact is does not matter, her sugar daddy is still out over 30+ mill, and she will be a frequent visitor on "indeed"

First 123 Last