1. #736
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 18,592
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Jazz -8 1H (-115) DK



    Lakers have quit and LeBron is out again. I'm thinking another early beatdown
    Any thoughts on Fresno-150?

  2. #737
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Any thoughts on Fresno-150?
    No not really. Sorry

  3. #738
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Same Game Parlay +170 DK


    Kevin Durant 30+

    Giannis 30+



    $150 to get back $405. Why not. Durant is avg 33.5 last 6 games and Giannis avg 34.2 over his last 8 with only one under 30 points. Just hope one doesn't get the other in foul trouble and limit his minutes. Seems like it would smart to switch other guys off on them defensively

  4. #739
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Huerter Hawks Over 2.5 threes (+130) MGM



    I've been popping these +130s and he's hot! He's hit 4+ threes in 7 of 12 games and 15 in his last 3 games

  5. #740
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Huerter Hawks Over 2.5 threes (+130) MGM



    I've been popping these +130s and he's hot! He's hit 4+ threes in 7 of 12 games and 15 in his last 3 games
    Ginger Alert!!! Huerter has 2 threes already 7 min 1Q

    Idk about ginger guys though? Redhead women are def hot



  6. #741
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Huerter Hawks Over 2.5 threes (+130) MGM




    I've been popping these +130s and he's hot! He's hit 4+ threes in 7 of 12 games and 15 in his last 3 games
    Winner Winner $$


    1H easy winner. 4 (+130) winners last few days! Needed it because Durant isn't doing shit tonight. Looks old. Brooklyn isn't winning the East. In fact I might bet Milw 2H

  7. #742
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Xavier +175 Live MGM


    Why not? They're in the bonus already and A&M isn't

  8. #743
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Xavier +175 Live MGM


    Why not? They're in the bonus already and A&M isn't
    Winner Winners $$


    What a fkn finish!!!!

    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-31-22 at 08:35 PM.

  9. #744
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Jazz -8 1H (-115) DK



    Lakers have quit and LeBron is out again. I'm thinking another early beatdown
    Winner Winner $$


    Another rock solid night!! Kind of lucked out that DK wasn't allowing a cashout because I wasn't too happy with Utah's defense. I would've taken my money back. Lakers cut it to 2 mid 2Q, but Mitchell and the boys took over

  10. #745
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 18,592
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Winner Winners $$


    What a fkn finish!!!!

    Big win 4me too. Have open parlay XVR +4.5/Fresno-150. Great hit Fred.

  11. #746
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Big win 4me too. Have open parlay XVR +4.5/Fresno-150. Great hit Fred.
    Thanks man! I see where the Fresno game got pushed back to this afternoon and is being played at Coastal Carolina. I do know CC a little bit. I might have to cap that game. I know Fresno was undefeated at home midseason, but IDK how good they are on the road? Fresno has a really good big man if I'm remembering correctly? Interesting game!


    Adding:

    Same Game Parlay (+150) DK


    Manek 14+ points

    Banchero 16+ points

    Over 143.5 (alternate total)


    DK offered 100% profit boost for $50 on SGPs for both games so I had to take a shot. This one returns $200 if I hit. Like it so much that I played it for another $80. Manek had 20 & 21 in 2 games vs Duke. Banchero had 23 vs NC in their last matchup.

  12. #747
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 18,592
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Thanks man! I see where the Fresno game got pushed back to this afternoon and is being played at Coastal Carolina. I do know CC a little bit. I might have to cap that game. I know Fresno was undefeated at home midseason, but IDK how good they are on the road? Fresno has a really good big man if I'm remembering correctly? Interesting game!


    Adding:

    Same Game Parlay (+150) DK


    Manek 14+ points

    Banchero 16+ points

    Over 143.5 (alternate total)


    DK offered 100% profit boost for $50 on SGPs for both games so I had to take a shot. This one returns $200 if I hit. Like it so much that I played it for another $80. Manek had 20 & 21 in 2 games vs Duke. Banchero had 23 vs NC in their last matchup.
    From Statfox; Fresno 9-9 on the road, 9-10 conference, 24-13 overall. C Carolina 13-6 at home, 9-9 conference, 19-13 overall. #'s need 2B crunched. BOL Fred and the Ukraine.

  13. #748
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    From Statfox; Fresno 9-9 on the road, 9-10 conference, 24-13 overall. C Carolina 13-6 at home, 9-9 conference, 19-13 overall. #'s need 2B crunched. BOL Fred and the Ukraine.
    Thanks for the support for myself and for Ukraine! I knew they'd fight, but had no idea they'd do this well!

    Laying off that game. CC is kind of scrappy and its not going to be on TV here so I'm laying off


    Adding:


    Keldon Johnson Spurs Over 20.5 (-120) DK


    Same Game Parlay (+200) DK

    Celtics Over 124.5

    Boston ML

    Jayson Tatum 20+ points



    Small play on Johnson tailing Live On The Line sportsbetting show. Johnson just had 26 on Portland last week and they need this game.

    On the Boston SGP I'm taking a shot with Boston running up the score on the Pacers shit defense. Indy has only had 8-9 guys the last 2 games and can't stop anyone. Boston actually had a recent 5 game stretch where they avg. 128 from March 18-27. Atleast 124 in every game. Boston winning and Tatum 20+ are no brainers barring injury or something crazy. Betting $100 to get back $300

  14. #749
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Angels (-165) MGM 4:10 first pitch


    Villanova/Kansas Under 133




    I saw my Reds were on TV today so I took a look at it. Angels first 4 = Trout, Ohtani, Rendon, and Walsh. Meanwhile the Reds are starting 4 lefties in their first 6 hitters vs a lefty? Then I looked at all the Reds reserves today and I never heard of any of these guys? Maybe Hunter Strickland. Tony Santillan is a young pitcher with a little potential, but the other 15+ reserves are nobodies? Angels should smoke them. Opening Day is next week so they should let their A team build up a lead atleast

    Cashed out my Under 132.5 with Nova/Kansas and picked up half point with Under 133

  15. #750
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Nice double play with a man on 3rd Angels 3-1. I never bet spring training, but this seemed too obvious

  16. #751
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    6-1 Angels


    I've been spending about $400-$500 on fantasy baseball for the last few years, but its too time consuming. I'll have more time for a MLB thread so look for me if you like $

  17. #752
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    6-5 Hopefully the Halos aren't done scoring. Why am I playing spring training games? Made sense at the time

  18. #753
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Goga Bitadze Pacers Over 12.5 (+100) DK


    Playing Boston is a little tricky because their defense is elite, but Goga is getting heavy minutes now and avg 16.2 in their last 4 games with atleast 14 in every game. Add to that Boston just lost their center. Worth a $100 in my book

  19. #754
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Angels (-165) MGM 4:10 first pitch


    Villanova/Kansas Under 133




    I saw my Reds were on TV today so I took a look at it. Angels first 4 = Trout, Ohtani, Rendon, and Walsh. Meanwhile the Reds are starting 4 lefties in their first 6 hitters vs a lefty? Then I looked at all the Reds reserves today and I never heard of any of these guys? Maybe Hunter Strickland. Tony Santillan is a young pitcher with a little potential, but the other 15+ reserves are nobodies? Angels should smoke them. Opening Day is next week so they should let their A team build up a lead atleast

    Cashed out my Under 132.5 with Nova/Kansas and picked up half point with Under 133
    Winner Winner $$


    Walk-off winner baby!! Thats the way to start baseball 1-0! On to hoops and another big night hopefully

  20. #755
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Goga Bitadze Pacers Over 12.5 (+100) DK


    Playing Boston is a little tricky because their defense is elite, but Goga is getting heavy minutes now and avg 16.2 in their last 4 games with atleast 14 in every game. Add to that Boston just lost their center. Worth a $100 in my book

    Winner Winner $$


    I know my Pacers. Cash money

  21. #756
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Boston Indy combined are 44 of 45 free throws. Why do these college kids suck so bad? Hell I made 17 in a row at my old high school about 5 years ago just screwing around

  22. #757
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Thanks for the support for myself and for Ukraine! I knew they'd fight, but had no idea they'd do this well!

    Laying off that game. CC is kind of scrappy and its not going to be on TV here so I'm laying off


    Adding:


    Keldon Johnson Spurs Over 20.5 (-120) DK


    Same Game Parlay (+200) DK

    Celtics Over 124.5

    Boston ML

    Jayson Tatum 20+ points



    Small play on Johnson tailing Live On The Line sportsbetting show. Johnson just had 26 on Portland last week and they need this game.

    On the Boston SGP I'm taking a shot with Boston running up the score on the Pacers shit defense. Indy has only had 8-9 guys the last 2 games and can't stop anyone. Boston actually had a recent 5 game stretch where they avg. 128 from March 18-27. Atleast 124 in every game. Boston winning and Tatum 20+ are no brainers barring injury or something crazy. Betting $100 to get back $300

    Winner Winner $$



    You can't stop this money train baby I'm handing out +130s and +200 right and left

  23. #758
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Big win 4me too. Have open parlay XVR +4.5/Fresno-150. Great hit Fred.
    Fresno rolled. Nice hit!! I liked the Over in that one too. It was only 126.5 I think?

  24. #759
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 18,592
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Fresno rolled. Nice hit!! I liked the Over in that one too. It was only 126.5 I think?
    Fresno and Fred rolled. Total was 126.5 as I remember. Two action wagers placed after Fresno rolls; 7PT Teaser KS+3/ KS-VIL U 140/ DUKE+3. Champion KS+155. Leaning DUKE-4/ U151. Playing Oaklawn 2day, be checking your action plays later. BOL to Fred and Ukraine.

  25. #760
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Fresno and Fred rolled. Total was 126.5 as I remember. Two action wagers placed after Fresno rolls; 7PT Teaser KS+3/ KS-VIL U 140/ DUKE+3. Champion KS+155. Leaning DUKE-4/ U151. Playing Oaklawn 2day, be checking your action plays later. BOL to Fred and Ukraine.
    GL to you too!!


    Adding:


    Same Game Parlay (+125) DK


    Joel Embiid 30+

    Lamelo Ball 30+ points, rebounds, & assists

    Charlotte Over 103.5


    I don't know if you guys have the apps or can play Same Game Parlays, but if not I'd take the Over with Ball's pts, rbs, assists. He's been leading Charlotte thru a nice stretch lately

  26. #761
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    College baseball 1pm eastern 1st pitch


    Texas/OU Over 10.5


    Taking another shot here. Texas has one of the better hitting teams in college baseball and the OU starter has a 6+ era. Texas is starting a kid that failed to get 1 out last start, but so hopefully OU will get it going too. They're playing in Arlington and that big outfield might cost HRs, but should help with balls falling in

  27. #762
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 18,592
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    College baseball 1pm eastern 1st pitch


    Texas/OU Over 10.5


    Taking another shot here. Texas has one of the better hitting teams in college baseball and the OU starter has a 6+ era. Texas is starting a kid that failed to get 1 out last start, but so hopefully OU will get it going too. They're playing in Arlington and that big outfield might cost HRs, but should help with balls falling in
    Hopped on this at -120. Runs, hits and errors with balls rolling to the wall.

  28. #763
    theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-21
    Posts: 476
    Betpoints: 3150

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    GL to you too!!


    Adding:


    Same Game Parlay (+125) DK


    Joel Embiid 30+

    Lamelo Ball 30+ points, rebounds, & assists

    Charlotte Over 103.5


    I don't know if you guys have the apps or can play Same Game Parlays, but if not I'd take the Over with Ball's pts, rbs, assists. He's been leading Charlotte thru a nice stretch lately
    U been doing great Hammer 🔨.. just looks like Charlotte didnít come to play today. Keep doing what youíre doing a lot of us appreciate it!

  29. #764
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by theboss4018 View Post
    U been doing great Hammer .. just looks like Charlotte didn’t come to play today. Keep doing what you’re doing a lot of us appreciate it!
    Thanks man. 0-2 start today, but just some warm-up action. Thinking about hitting my NC Duke SGP again?

  30. #765
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Brady Manek NC Over 16.5 (-130) DK


    He's been hot and scored 20 & 21 in 2 games vs Duke. He's avg 19.9 over their last 8 with 6-2 Over this number. He had atleast 19 points in the 6 Overs. One of the Unders was UCLA who plays great def and plays slow. Duke plays twice as fast and isn't going to bring their bigs out to cover his 3s

  31. #766
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Single Game Parlay (+145) +290 w/boost DK


    Nova/Kansas Under 138.5

    Jermaine Samuels 6+ rebounds

    Christian Braun 14+ points/rebounds


    Wanted to use the 100% profit boost on the Nova game too. Basically crunched numbers for an hour. Nova games usually go Under and bought 5 points there. Braun is super athletic and plays 35+ minutes. He's hit this number 15 games in a row! Samuels has had atleast 7 rebounds in 7 games in a row with an average of 8.8. Taking my $50 limit at +290 and another $100 at +145

  32. #767
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Huerter Hawks Over 2.5 threes (-115) MGM



    No more + money, but I'm riding him while he's hot. Throwing this in some parlays

  33. #768
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Kansas Nova Over 144.5 Live



    Under is dead. Nova has to play faster now and Kansas is scoring at will

  34. #769
    DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 1,691
    Betpoints: 6457

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Kansas Nova Over 144.5 Live



    Under is dead. Nova has to play faster now and Kansas is scoring at will
    Very nice hedge bet. It was very close though.

  35. #770
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,497
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Kansas Nova Over 144.5 Live



    Under is dead. Nova has to play faster now and Kansas is scoring at will
    Jesus. Almost got middled and beat twice, but live Over got there. I know better. Didn't even like this game really and almost lost 2 big bets on it

First ... 192021222324 Last
Top